Dosti.. Yariyaan.. Manmarzian
Dosti.. Yariyaan.. Manmarzian

OPPOSITES attract......!!!

-allizwell- IF-Sizzlerz
-allizwell-
-allizwell-

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 1:37am | IP Logged
Salaam Namasthe friends...Cool

Re-posting this as a separate topic on suggestions of fellow MMZians...aapki iccha saraakhon par...Big smile

Opposites attract...Embarrassed...isn't itHeart

Talking about Neil ...he is a naughty, whacky, witty, bindaas yet matured guy...Radz is the quiet, conservative, shy, talented and a naive girl...such girls usually fall for the ones who r extreme different without their conscience...that's exactly how the story is gonna progress...I got this hint when the CVs confirmed by kangan ceremony of Radz with Saral...Embarrassed...else she need not have been booked for the guy...she is not shown seeing Saral in a romantic angle but just a friend...again...Neil was shown openly flirting in the first meet with Radz...so I wud love to watch this pair if my guesses r true...Day Dreaming

Coming to Sam...she is my fiery princess...born in a castle, given a golden spoon but deprived of the motherly affection...in search of that warmth she is hooked on to the friendship of Neil ...Big smile...beyond that ...her nature is bindaas Bol,  band bhajaLOL...pol khol, emotional , matured yet not controlled at times...meets the stranger Arjun...whose persona is mysterious yet his intellectual thoughts and motivational words put her senses to dwell more into him...else she is not the type of girl who wud fall for any ordinary guy...so the romantic angle defn. Lies the best hereDay Dreaming...

I wud quit the show if there is any triangle Wacko...or any quadrangle Broken Heart...after all the TRPs mantra rule the brain of the CVs...I truly sympathise them...their work is mocked by the entertainment and the channel world...Angrythe minds which can show such such beautiful chemistry and dosti Starruined by showing their saas and sasuraalsCry...

Shukran MMZians for reading me out...Hug

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

Kruthi24premtejaswiniAartShefaMadi16LostGirl02mahiwayyyviji2111Savitha0101..sahana..-Arsal-blossom_lovingmisanthropist.Heavens_Kisssoni595anjani-pagliPrincyz_BelleRihan05OmkaraKiParvatiRi21--JJ--

mahiwayyy Goldie
mahiwayyy
mahiwayyy

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 1:45am | IP Logged
liked your take on your and my fiery princess... Once again awesome post...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-allizwell-

-allizwell- IF-Sizzlerz
-allizwell-
-allizwell-

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 2:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MS-CaptainCool

liked your take on your and my fiery princess... Once again awesome post...

LOL...thks cool...

mahiwayyy

Ri21 IF-Sizzlerz
Ri21
Ri21

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 2:48am | IP Logged
one amazing post. thanks for making the thread Clap

-allizwell-

-allizwell- IF-Sizzlerz
-allizwell-
-allizwell-

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 3:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ri21

one amazing post. thanks for making the thread Clap
Pleasure sweets...Big smile

Ri21

Heavens_Kiss IF-Rockerz
Heavens_Kiss
Heavens_Kiss

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 5:41am | IP Logged
Love this post! Opposites certainly do attract. Waiting to see the twists writers bring to these love stories as long as they are not triangles LOL. I think Rads/ Neil are going to be the real deal. Two ppl who become friends and eventually love eachother but complications ensue coz of her commitments and family. Sam-Arjun has already started complicated with Sam falling for him and Arjun just using her as bait!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-allizwell-Ri21

Ri21 IF-Sizzlerz
Ri21
Ri21

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 6:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Heavens_Kiss

Love this post! Opposites certainly do attract. Waiting to see the twists writers bring to these love stories as long as they are not triangles LOL. I think Rads/ Neil are going to be the real deal. Two ppl who become friends and eventually love eachother but complications ensue coz of her commitments and family. Sam-Arjun has already started complicated with Sam falling for him and Arjun just using her as bait!

neil radhika's story's main complication ll be saral. now lets enjoy the friendship when karan ll be back we ll get to know what ll happen LOL

-allizwell-

Princyz_Belle IF-Sizzlerz
Princyz_Belle
Princyz_Belle

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 9:11am | IP Logged
Soo beautiful post... lobed it.
My same thoughts !

-allizwell-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index