BTS: Abhigya Fight in Bedroom -06th May'15

Posted: 8 years ago
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9J_0GRyygwc[/YOUTUBE]
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YJ9Ftpop3Yo[/YOUTUBE]

If posted already please ignore..

Both fighting...ask her why you made dadi creid are you acting with her too...

To himself...hes questioning Pragya's behaviour and says to himself he needs to find out why shes acting this way...

Shabbir saying Pragya said a joke and dadi did not like it...

Pragya says I dont know what I am doing...when reporter asked are you acting etc...

Pragya trying to hide things from Abhi and trying everyone starts hating her

Abhi is confused ..does not hate her...is surprised that the girl who was so nice is suddenly rude etc...

So will have to check the mattress to see why not getting good sleep...

Asking about dadi 

Shabbo saying why are you asking about dadis age is that a thing to ask about a womens age...

Mkaing fun of Tanus age and Pragya says I need to stay in this show..

They are both confusing the reporter...

Do watch...Hilarious as always

Reporter ask him about his style...say what ever flows thus wearing flowly thing...

Then asks the reporter male what are you doing for dinner today...😆

Edited by kubare - 8 years ago
okay...i hope they don't make pragya trying to make everyone hate her...but it looks like its coming!!
and uff!!!! TISHA awesome like always!

thanks for sharing krishu!
I dun care what they show all I hope is Abhi soon finds out the reason behind Pragya's behaviour, he's already doubting her intentions.Had he been the '1 month back' Abhi he would have been really hard on pragya for hurting Dadi but now he's confused and thinking of what possibly is making Pragya act indifferently. I guess trust is builiding block by block. Abhi is sure that something is fishy!...sure that his Pragya cannot behave in the manner she is behaving😳 Edited by kavya.k18 - 8 years ago
Tfs👏
I was expecting this... I knew  he would be surprised and confused afterall He is in love with her...he knows her. 👏

And my TiSha babies🤗
pragya has worn nice dress. why is pragya doing this. Please abhi investigate d matter fast and throw tannu madam out

Thanks Krishu ..Thank God Abhi start to doubt soon I hope he find out soon at least let he find that she loves him but she is acting like this for a reason will tolerate some dragging in this case 

Hii..tfs...but i cant watch IT bcoz IT is blocked in my county...😭can u plz uploading IT in a dailymotion link...tq
Originally posted by rashita18

Hii..tfs...but i cant watch IT bcoz IT is blocked in my county...😭can u plz uploading IT in a dailymotion link...tq

Hi sorry to know that...dont have a daily motion link as its not a news channel update but one of the YT channel one...

So sorry...
Thank you Krishna! Especially for the WU. I am so happy detective dushto bums is at work.
Pragya is a bad liar, lol!!
Originally posted by -Tia-

Thank you Krishna! Especially for the WU. I am so happy detective dushto bums is at work.
Pragya is a bad liar, lol!!

Yes she truly is a bad liar...😆