Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 8 years ago
Nice pic! Black and white together! 
"Ebony and Ivory, live together in perfect harmony, side by side on my piano keyboard, oh God why don't we?" (As said in the famous Lionel Ritchie song!). 

Finally some "encounter" of the third kind has happened! :) 

@Minnie: Yes the Promo Pic. Aahil in Black, makes him a villain, and the man in white is "Pure!" Purity is in the soul, not in the color of our clothes or the color of our skin! 

Like Prags said in another post "The Dark truth Vs the White Lies". Actually Prags, white lies are usually harmless! Not the kind that ruin people's lives, which is the kind that has been told here! 

But happy to see they posted this pic to give us an "Indication" that SAHIL will have another encounter! If the airport encounter was anything to go by, this will be even better! 
minnie2308 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Junoon-e-SaHil

Aww Minnie! I'll tell you.πŸ˜† 
Okay, actually there was this thing doing rounds with some people after that f 32 pic of Aahil in "black" from behind and Shaad n Sanam in "white" were there.
So apparently according to some black is sorta Colo of a "villain" and is signaling "something" and white is "pure "

Now you can do the math πŸ˜‰

Ahh... the  symbolism SH**. For the life of me I can never get it.

micshy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: minnie2308

NOW I just HAVE TO HAVE TO ask.

What the hell is this black and white discussion doing the rounds on the forum! it was in atleast 2 diff posts.
Is it to say that KV is darkish a while Toorkey is fair skinnedπŸ˜•

😲 but then isn't SJ a little on the dusky sideπŸ˜‰

Oh minnie u dint know about black n white discussion πŸ˜†

Lol black ho ya white, Aahil dulahaniya le jayega πŸ˜†
Raingoddess thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Yes! Yes! Yes! Finally! πŸ₯³ SurVir look great πŸ˜‰ The classy black n white combo πŸ˜³ TFS!! Edited by Raingoddess - 8 years ago