sumiko thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
I don't know whether it is the script demand or KP one liners that have lowered the bar and DT who suffered a real fall and was in plaster has been valiantly and gallantly shooting despite pain discomfort is time and again addressed by Raman as Langdi  Aparahjit and some times the tum is replaced  by tu
Why specially so after he announced his marriage decision.This is not the caliber of the show which was telecast in 2014 throughout.What is the problem.I want to know Do the creatives and Production house  address their ill and injured family members this way and that too regularly.More often than not theses utterances have been made by Raman  in a way and manner which is neither jocular or light  nor  even indulgent Just plain rude.Please tell Karan Patel to stop it if they are his one liners or change the script and bring it up to standard- Shameful

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

s2397 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
are u drunk ?? 😃 because i love it when he calls her TU or teases about the fracture...when DT has no problem why u are so affected ??
pomegranate thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
why do you uncessarily involve karan's personal life into this? this has more to do with the Creatives than KP
AroraTanya thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
You have problem with Raman uttering "TU"? You must be joking or you don't know anything about Punjabi culture. In our culture when a person calls someone "TU" it means he's very dear one to him/her. Especially Punjabi men address their wives calling "TU" when they try to get romantic with them or shower their love towards them. Same men (mainly old ones) will address their wives as "Ji" publicly. Trust me, wives do love "TU" more and so does Ishita.

Rest of the things you mentioned, actors  (KP/DT) aren't responsible, CVs took advantage of real occurring. 
Aadya25 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
I didn't find it funny either...neither fromm KP(if it is his one liner)  nor from Raman (if it is the script)
I felt it was rude...

I also didn't find it funny when he said rejected maal...

But I didn't want to state it since people make it either KP vs DT or
Raman vs Ishita post instead of addressing the issue here...
Wings-of-Fire thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Raman's one liners and taunts have indeed crossed the line more often in recent episodes than past, however, I don't believe it's on Karan. Even if he's the one coming up with the one liners and improvisation, it's the director's duty to make sure whatever is being said is consistent with the tone they want to set for the story and if still dialogues remain that are inconsistent, well- that's the editor's job to cut them out. YHM CVs are doing a really poor job of late.

The involvement of Karan's personal life was really uncalled for.
-Vishakha- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
If u think that was offensive! Then there were even more pathetic dialogues in this show...
Ishita saying good that she got molested so that simmi can realise the truth!!!! 
I mean molestation is joke or what!!

There r many other dialogues both from ishita n raman side which were really bad 
This was nothing... It was just fun teasing...imo! 

Bringing kp dt in this is not required! It is something in which writers should look into... 

Ppramod thumbnail
get a job. Khali dimaag shaitan ka ghar. you are acting like this. 
Aamnakideewani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
its his way yah it sometimes looks weird 
manasa.hegde thumbnail
Originally posted by: sumiko

I don't know whether it is the script demand or KP one liners that have lowered the bar and DT who suffered a real fall and was in plaster has been valiantly and gallantly shooting despite pain discomfort is time and again addressed by Raman as Langdi Aparahjit and some times the tum is replaced by tu

Why specially so after he announced his marriage decision.This is not the caliber of the show which was telecast in 2014 throughout.What is the problem.I want to know Do the creatives and Production house address their ill and injured family members this way and that too regularly.More often than not theses utterances have been made by Raman in a way and manner which is neither jocular or light nor even indulgent Just plain rude.Please tell Karan Patel to stop it if they are his one liners or change the script and bring it up to standard- Shameful

All I can say u is may u hav not enjoyed the true linience or friendliness between friends or couples or even that matter brothers n sisters... Teasing n talking in singular tense is considered that they are ur near n dear ones... Anyways who think all this as offence n demeaning n who has never ever enjoyed such love can never in life will understand all this... U should watch mythological serials where ppl call hum aap n all... Buzurgonko aise hi serial acche lagenge.