Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

ArDi FF 2 ~ The story is still yet to come|LastChapPg33| (Page 7)

MsChanadlerBong IF-Rockerz
MsChanadlerBong
MsChanadlerBong

Jedi of CC, FFG Cupids

Posted: 20 May 2015 at 7:30am | IP Logged

You see her when you close your eyes 

Maybe one day you'll understand why 

Everything you touch surely dies 

Only know you love her when you let her go 

The passenger sang , every word of his sinking into my soul as the realisation of reality hit me again . That must be the only song left in my playlist and the only song I have been listening since last year. 

"Mr Rana , your next . " I heard the receptionist call , her voice bringing me back to reality. I took a long breath before standing up . This was it . My call .One hour to go. One hour of a curious stranger who wanted to know everything about my life . I tell you , these people who add dr to their names and are known as psychiatrist are just useless people who are too much interested in other people lives . All the they want to know is what's going and what problems you are dealing with while they claim to solve them.Stern Smile Yeah right , if so then the world would be problem free and these people would be freaking rich Stern Smile. But I was no one to judge them and right now I am supposed to be someone who appreciated them and would wait for them to take out some solutions for my problems. They couldn't though . Not at all . This would be the same "I understand your plight" ,"I am sorry." sessions . But the real problem was that they didn't actually understand . None of it . The pain , the suffering , none . And they weren't supposed to be sorry . I am the one to be sorry . 

"Come in ." A soft but firm voice called out when I knocked the door . 

The room wasn't anything new , the same white walls filled with charts , the same white sofa , the same coffee table in the middle and the big desk behind which was the curious stranger . Do all psychiatrist share the same interior designer ? I have been to a lot of these room and they all are the same . Pale and uninviting. The only difference was the person behind the desk . Who was a lady . Probably in her early thirties , young than I imagined . She wore a welcoming smile on her face and her eyes behind those glasses were fixed on me . I sat down on one of the couches and faced her with a forced smile of my own.

"So who am I speaking to ?" She asked . Her voice was somewhat very much welcoming . 

"Raiwan" I almost whispered my name and she nodded signalling that she heard it . 

"So Raiwan . I am Preetika Chawla . You are free to call me what you want to " 

"Yes doctor" I replied going with doctor rather than her first or family name . 

"So why are we here ? " 

"You're a doctor so I suppose you are here to treat patients" I innocently answered .

"I was talking about you Raiwan . Why are you here ? " 

"Oh right . I am here cause my father wanted me to attend one of your session. He found out that you're the best in town." 

She looked at me , top to bottom ^yeah thanks for checking me out. "How old are you ? I mean you don't look that young as to follow your father's orders . I think you're old enough to make your own decision." 

"I thought the same since I was fifteen . But I guess my father doesn't and I can't say no to him " 

"Okay then . What's your issues ? " 

Wow that was fast . I signed before answering"I have lot of issues" Which was probably the answer she didn't want to hear because I saw her frowning . 

"What's the current issue ? The reason why you are here today . There must be a reason ." 

I took few breaths before replying in an emotionless tone,

"I am a murderer" 

She looked at me , amused at my answer . She shook her head . 

"Oh let's place it in other way . Why did you father sent you here ?" She asked again this time more slowly . Oh wow so she thought I was joking around . I really wish I was . Only not.

"I told you . I am a murderer. I am supposed to be in jail but here I am!" I spread my arms to point around the room . 

She didn't answer me this time instead went through my file . Nice to know I had a full file under my name . It probably consisted my history including the reviews from all the doctors and therapists I have been to. Way to go Raiwan . 

"My father thinks I will go crazy. He wants me to take help before I go insane" I said after few minutes . She looked at me from her glasses and continued to go through my file . 

"First of all not only mentally ill people come to us . " Dr Chawla replied looking at me sharply . "What do you suffer from ? Alcoholism ? Heart break ? Money problems ? Family issues ?" 

"None." Actually everything , except for the money problem . I never remember having that. Just to add if I really had money problems then I wouldn't be here in her clinic, she charges 100 dollars per hour.

She continued her search on my file . Bet she would find something worth the time . 

"I see that you had an incident a year ago" I flinched at the mention of it and she noticed it immediately . 

"So that's the problem." She closed the file . 

"It's sad that it happened . I am sorry . I know how it feels ." Oh yeah there it goes again . Enough of it already . 

"No you don't know it . None of you do . "

"I understand the pain of losing someone when you love them so much . "

"No you don't understand the pain . Because its not just losing someone . It's because I am the cause . I am the reason why she is dead . " I blurted out . 

"Dear , your wife died in an accident just because you were driving the car doesn't mean you need to take the blame ." 

"No you don't understand . You all don't because you all don't know the truth ! " I almost shouted while ducking my head in my hands. 

"Then tell me the truth . " 

I ran my hands between my hair and closed my eyes . The pain I was feeling  was unbearable . I couldn't keep it inside any longer. 

"I was drunk that night ,I was driving when I couldn't even think properly . "Those words flew out of my mouth before I knew but that wasn't something I cared about . I had told everyone about this before too . This wasn't really a secret . 

"Did you know you were in no condition to drive ? " I just nodded at her question . 

Edited by PanchaliKaArjun - 29 March 2017 at 6:16am

MsChanadlerBong
MsChanadlerBong

Jedi of CC, FFG Cupids

Posted: 20 May 2015 at 7:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NehaSharma07

WOW!!!!
Sam.
Congratulations...
N
All the Best( I know u don't need that but phir bhi)
Don't read aage.u ll b bored
C.C.C.C.C.C.C.C.C.CC.C.C.C.C.C.C.C.C.CC.C.C.C.C.C.C.C.C.C.C.C.C.C.C.C.C.C.C..C.C.C.C.CC.CC.CC.C..C.C..C.C.C.CC..C.C.C.C.CCC.

(1 CC for congrats Cutie...okay adding one more C for Count)
Count n tell how many Cs
thanks a lot . Too many c can not count LOL
MsChanadlerBong
MsChanadlerBong

Jedi of CC, FFG Cupids

Posted: 20 May 2015 at 7:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LiveYourDream

Cute update
Mr. Rocky is a riot.. That scene was very well done
So now Nakul enters the mix eh? Should be fun... Him pulling his brother's legsSmile
thanks Embarrassed
MsChanadlerBong
MsChanadlerBong

Jedi of CC, FFG Cupids

Posted: 20 May 2015 at 7:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PriyaCherry

Originally posted by Texie-Shady

Thanks for PM.Smile
First of all,How are You?Are You Fine.
I am worried about you when you said that You stuck in Nepal earthquake,Are You still there?
How is Your Mamu?
It was so Happy to see You.Smile
Thank God,You are safe.Smile
About FF,congratulations!! for Thread-2.Smile
It was so happyto hear this that You completed one thread on this FF.Smile
The Two Banner of Ardi were so Awesome,I Likes it.Smile
Please Update Next Part soon,I am waiting here.Smile
Take care Of You.Smile

PriyaCherry.
thank u Priya ! And yes I m safe and fine Embarrassed 

Thanks for this Reply,Dear.Smile
It was so HAPPY to hear this that You are Fine.Smile
Take care of You.Smile
Always Keep Smiling,Dear.Smile
thanks a lot for thinking about me Big smilewill surely will take of myself 
MsChanadlerBong
MsChanadlerBong

Jedi of CC, FFG Cupids

Posted: 20 May 2015 at 7:40am | IP Logged

Thanks for PM,Dear.Smile
It was Amazing Part.Smile
Rocky Part was so Nice.Smile
Arjun and Draupati Love Movement and their Lovely Conversation was so Cute.Smile
Draupati and Nakul Part was so Funny.Smile
Nakul find out that Draupati was Arjun's Lover,it was so Interesting.Smile
Please Update Next Part soon,I am waiting here.Smile

PriyaCherry.
thank u so much Embarrassed
MsChanadlerBong
MsChanadlerBong

Jedi of CC, FFG Cupids

Posted: 20 May 2015 at 7:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Krishnaa_Nair

ha ha ha bechare nakul... night suit n bikini... lol!! sareef ghar ka ladka... omg.. i can soo imagine those!!

ha ha... ladkiyom ki kami nahi ki ab ladke bhi paarth pe phhuuurrr... poor drau... tuff competition...

update soon yaar... wannna see parth go red red when nakul teases him!!

lol thank u Di LOL
MsChanadlerBong
MsChanadlerBong

Jedi of CC, FFG Cupids

Posted: 20 May 2015 at 7:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Radhikerani

Loved how Arjun dealt with Rocky, and Nakul's encounter with Drau!
thanks Embarrassed
deactivated_bye Senior Member
deactivated_bye
deactivated_bye

Posted: 20 May 2015 at 9:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Texie-Shady

Originally posted by Aresha_uchiha

hehe Sam Yipee!!!
U updated i missed ur updates soo much now updt d others 2 na sakhi!!
Lov d way u take along d Rocky line hehe hope Drau does nt get colour blindness 

secondly lpv how sasur ji handled Rocky hehe u luk good in pink LOL!

N jealous sasu ma iz d best of best now luks lyk she got boys 4 competition when girls were nt enough Hehe!! LOL

Wow Nakul n sasu ma encounter was scary n interestin!! Hehe
Lagta hain Nakul had a bad first impression infront of sasu ma!! Bt lov d mother promise part sooo chweet awww!!

N nakul aap ne sasu ma ko kaha dekha hai let me guess previous janaam Hehe bt pls dont remember dat its hanikark 4 sehat!! LOL

heheh luks lyk sasur ji is caught again n dis tym by Nakul heheh ab aap ka teasing n blackmail period suru hota hain lagta hain!!

Lov d updt Sam sasu ma!!!

Lov u 

Aap ki bahu LOL

Aresha
omg ! Aresha my Sakhi . Missed u too Embarrassed
I too hope she does not get colour blindness ROFL 
Tum hare sasur bahut smart hai LOL but naughty smart just like your Arya and Manik Wink
Lol . Such an amazing guess . Ten out of ten LOLLOL
Hani karak ! Lol but sometimes we need some hani karak also ROFL
Thank u bahu Arehsa . 
Tumhari sasu ma 
Sam Tongue
hehe true true sasur ji reminds us my bth guttery arya!!
no wonder they r soo guttery!!
heheLOLLOL
app ki bahu toh smart toh hongi hi!!Embarrassed
no no which is hanikarak chijo se dur rehna chahiye!!
n past memories is ijurious 2 health!! nakul!!LOLLOLLOL
past is 5 bt persent n future is parth!! pls na!!!!
yeh toh mera martabya tha sasu ma!!
aap ne itna jahkkas updt likha hai ke main marr gayi!!!
lov u
Aresha

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MsChanadlerBong

Go to top