Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

ArDi FF 2 ~ The story is still yet to come|LastChapPg33| (Page 31)

KrishnaPriyaa IF-Sizzlerz
KrishnaPriyaa
KrishnaPriyaa

Posted: 29 September 2016 at 5:20am | IP Logged
Yayy DancingParty

Question: When is the new season coming?

MsChanadlerBong IF-Rockerz
MsChanadlerBong
MsChanadlerBong

Jedi of CC, FFG Cupids

Posted: 29 September 2016 at 5:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KrishnaPriyaa

Yayy DancingParty

Cool that's a secret . But soon Approve

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

KrishnaPriyaa

KrishnaPriyaa IF-Sizzlerz
KrishnaPriyaa
KrishnaPriyaa

Posted: 29 September 2016 at 5:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PanchaliKaArjun

Yayy DancingParty

Please tell me that it is Krishna-Bhama LOLLOL
MsChanadlerBong
MsChanadlerBong

Jedi of CC, FFG Cupids

Posted: 29 September 2016 at 5:27am | IP Logged

Originally posted by PanchaliKaArjun

Yayy DancingParty

Please tell me that it is Krishna-Bhama LOLLOL
hmm yea there will be Krishna and who knows maybe Bhama too Wink with a love story Day DreamingWink

KrishnaPriyaa

Sonatia IF-Dazzler
Sonatia
Sonatia

Stormtrooper of CC

Posted: 29 September 2016 at 5:29am | IP Logged
Res !
Thank god u mentioned about season 2 warna I would have just ate ur head by now !
UnresBig smile
I am so sorry putraji I am so late.Ouchi was not home and was out for durga puja shopping and you know I just scrolled down i din find TBC.CryCry And then i saw the name The end.Cry I was about to eat you headAngryOuch but then i decided to scroll downEmbarrassed and yeahh I am so happy about the New season.Tongue
so Its Bday of my baby boy Or is it gal ?Embarrassed no its baby ArDi.Blushing Happy bday baby from your very own mausi. you are my fav baby you know that?EmbarrassedLOL
And I love you for giving us such a beautiful journey with ardi.EmbarrassedEmbarrassed And I will cherish my fav FF forever.Smile oh baby you are going to be a season older and you will give you mausi treat with Ardi just can't wait for it baby.Tongue
ok so lets come to the update.Wink i can't belief i am commenting on the last chappy of season one*wipes tear*Cry
The whole chap in fact your pm got me emotional the title omgShocked
 An End . Is it ?
I was so upset at first but then i was relaxed. D'ohyou gave me heart attack on your bday baby.Ouch this ain't fair Angry
The starting you stole my heart.Heart You wrote it like so beautifully that i felt like I am in panchali's place.Clap your made it alive with each and every magic of your word. Approve
"Panchali , Panchali wait ! " a concerned voice called out as short hurried steps followed her . 
"Leave me ! " 
"I wouldn't " and with that a forced pull made her spin around and face him . 
"What has happened Panchali ? Why are you running away from me ? " 
uff this lines i was dying with suspense.Day Dreaming
But as always I loved how arya was concerned for drau and when he says he wouldn't then then he pulls her towards him it was amazing.EmbarrassedClap
then how he asks her what happened i scrolled down again to read.Approve
then the part panchali's out burst in felt so sorry for her and ardi.Unhappy and then how arjun acts like he don know anything her anger seemed justified . ApproveI always feel sorry for drau, and ardi but i never show mercy over arya.Angry how easily her saw her like that getting insulted. Her anger was so justified Ermm
"Cause I want to ! You are nothing ! Nothing but a cheater , a betrayer and a liar ! You cheated on me ! Betrayed me when I needed you the most and you lied to me ! You could never protect and you could never protect our love or even him ! " 
i would have felt the same if i was in her place, Unhappywhen you love someone like you can go hell for loving him most and when you are paid with this. how meaningless and lonely she must have felt.Cry
and the part where arjun says drau is his everything it is all to oil an ardian lol LOLEmbarrassed
"You're my everything . I can't explain what you mean to me . I don't know what has happened to you but I promise whatever are your doubts , I will clear them . You mean the most to me in the world and none . How, how should I show you what you mean to me ! " frustrated he ran his hands in his hair . 
arya looks really cute when he runs his hands in his hair.Embarrassed
but then the center of the part and most intriguing place comes fire born queen's outburst of anger loved the part where drau says him to leave his family in rage and the lines put on your magicClapClap

"Was I not clear . Leave them . Your family . Your everything . Once you left me for them . Sacrificed our love for your brothers and mother now sacrifice your family for our love . Can you ? Just now you said I mean more than anything to you . Then leave your everything . Can you ? Will you ? Last time I left my everything . Sacrificed everything including my self respect , dignity and pride for you . Will you ? " 
Silence . Silence filled the empty space that air left . No words could smooth the currency painful situation as he looked at her with nothing but begging eyes . 
How could he leave his family for her ? And how could he leave her for his family . But he had make a decision and the decision would cost him either his life for his reason for smile . 
this was epic i loved it so much. it was awesome sam like awesome.SmileClap
then the songs you chose sam it was so perfectly suited the part. I am proud of you.Approve
Then i loved  how drau was nervous for her marriage. then your beautiful lines. you stole my heart aryachor Heart

Yes she chose him and he chose her . He was her Arjun yet he wasn't . He wasn't the Arjun she had once loved . He was the Arjun she will love forever . 
"Are you sure you want to do this ? I mean you still have choice " 
"I don't want any . I am fed of running . Now it's time for taking a decision. And I am sure this is the one . " 
"Okay . As your wish . I just came to tell you that the priest is ready and it's time for the  marriage . " 

it was just awesome like after so much of struggles marrying someone you want. its the perfect bliss and what more somebody can want from a life?Day Dreaming
this is my favorite part it was so beautiful Embarrassed

Arjun " she whispered . Loud enough only for him to hear . He looked at her confused as he raised his left eye brow . His hands still were ready to embrace hers . She met his eyes and smiled . At that moment she knew , this was it . What she wanted . 
She nodded her head before slipping her hands into his .
aww so happy and jealous too *wipes tear*
"Panchali , I love you . I love as a man loves a women . I love you so much that if my tears define it , the ocean of our love would swallow down the world of cruel . The one who want to separate us . I don't care if loving you costs me my family , my identity cause being recognised as your lover is my only identity . Earlier Arjun was known as Indra's son , Kuruwar's lineage , Pandavs brother, Kunti's pride but this life he is yours . Only yours . This brith has been only given to me to fulfil my love for you . To do all the justice I can to our love . Justice to us .  If all you want is me . If you want me to leave everything . I shall .  " 
So finally yaar they met. and it was breath taking update with your words creating a spell made everything happier.Day DreamingClapTongue
it was so cute that suhag raat waala part but you cud have detailed it a bit *lol*LOL
"I can't believe this . I can't believe that you are mine . Only mine . " Arjun said with a tone of bliss . 
"Yes I am. " and saying this Panchali relaxed back his arms . 
"Hmm . I just realised that its our suhaag raat . " he pointed out mischievously as she chuckled .
But felt really angry when they realize  we are peeking on their privacy .Really bad sam why you made them realize.
But these lines making me die outta suspense Embarrassed

"No . It's just the beginning . Beginning of yet another story . " 
"What story ? " 
"Swayam bechar karo " 
then 
Happiness was at the doorstep of Arjuna and Panchali . New life and  a new family . But was that supposed to be last forever ? 
and then
"Density writes all your plays Parth . You came down for a reason and so have they . It's not only for your love that your life was been given to . You and Sakhi are here for a purpose . " 
When are you are starting season two?Day Dreaming

"The same as before . For the end of the ill activities and for the establishment of Dharm . The pot of their Karm is overflowing with sins . It's high time they pay for it . You are here to establish Dharm again and purify Kaliyug . There wouldn't be another Mahabharata but there will be a war , a war against the good and the worse and this time you fight alone not only for your family but for whole humanity . And I promise Parth this time you wouldn't lose what you had in past . Neither your wife nor your son . " 
Woohoo I can't wait . Super exited .Day Dreaming
Just cant wait you see.Tongue I am speechless . EmbarrassedMy fav FF is always special to me.Hug
Love you Sam Hug

Edited by Sonatia - 30 September 2016 at 10:01am

aanvi98

MsChanadlerBong
MsChanadlerBong

Jedi of CC, FFG Cupids

Posted: 29 September 2016 at 5:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sonatia

Res !
Thank god u mentioned about season 2 warna I would have just ate ur head by now !
ROFLi knew that . The only reason for season two is you LOL
Now if you don unres it I will eat your head AngryLOL

rai-kishori. IF-Sizzlerz
rai-kishori.
rai-kishori.

Captain Javitri, FFG Cupids

Posted: 29 September 2016 at 5:47am | IP Logged
This was such a sweet end to this season! Loved ArDi ke thought as they finally attained one another. Can't wait for the next season!

MsChanadlerBong

MsChanadlerBong
MsChanadlerBong

Jedi of CC, FFG Cupids

Posted: 29 September 2016 at 5:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Radhikerani

This was such a sweet end to this season! Loved ArDi ke thought as they finally attained one another. Can't wait for the next season!
thank you Pro . Big smile

rai-kishori.

Go to top