Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

ArDi FF 2 ~ The story is still yet to come|LastChapPg33| (Page 27)

MsChanadlerBong IF-Rockerz
MsChanadlerBong
MsChanadlerBong

Jedi of CC, FFG Cupids

Posted: 25 September 2016 at 3:32am | IP Logged

Res 

MsChanadlerBong
MsChanadlerBong

Jedi of CC, FFG Cupids

Posted: 25 September 2016 at 5:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sonatia

Res
putra itna bada dussahas ??
Mughe pm nahi ki :x
but I am really really very very happy that finally mera putra ne update kia *damn exited to read but mera timing wrong hai :( i have math wala tuision
now*
I will be back to jump on ur FF tonight ;)

UnresBig smile

So sorry putra ji for being late Ouchkal so gaye thi dinner karte and could not come hereCry

So you finally updated huh?Tongue

and the update was so awesome  Clapromantic and as well as damn interesting.Embarrassed

I should learn from youBig smile

pata hai when you told me you are updating I was likeSleepy ye toh tu hamesha kehti hai "I am trying my best to update" but I am so happy the update is realTongueLOLI thought i was dreamingDay Dreaming

so stop idhar udhar ki bate lets start from the line you started the updateWink

it was so so so beautiful you stole my heart re it is  so awesome.Clap

~She survived because the fire inside her burned brighter than the fire around her~

i loved the part where you know drau fails to recognize arya's hand. mughe toh pehle se hi pata tha ye arya ka hand hai. LOL

it was so cute ehen arya says i'm hurt wala line . Tonguehe must have looked like a puppy making puppy eyes *aww*Day DreamingEmbarrassed

and then the part where drau gets shocked. ShockedLOL

A voice which sent hundreds and thousands of butterflies flying in Draupadi 's stomach . 

pata hai mai hoti toh mera bhi aisa haal hota.Big smileWink

when arya says he found out that drau was alone i was like *Yeaay they are gonna kiss*Day Dreaming

and I loved the line so muchHeart

"I found out that you were alone so thought to give you company but looks like something is more interesting than me "

@pink specially pink wala partLOLROFL

Aww ardi can't stay away from each otherDay Dreaming

"I missed you . " 

"Me too . It's been 24 hours 38 minutes and exactly 42 seconds since I have seen you , held you and ..."  

"And ? " 

And my guess was right Approve*jumps (but I should be jealous)* 

Just then he pressed his lips against hers , before blowing into her ears "and kissed you "

I knew it yeaayDay Dreaming

This was the part I enjoyed the mostTongue

You wrote it so awesome Wahh putraClap

Loved every bit of it and the part where daru exclaims the book I was like clapping my hands Pata hai I like the most when drau  sends angry look to aryaLOLDay Dreaming

"Oh this book ! Yeah the brother of the hero is the killer . You know there are four killers .  He is one of them ! And his partner was the heroine 's sister in law . You know they had a affair and ..." Arjun bit his tongue looking at the 'are you serious ? I will kill you ' look in her eyes . it was pata hai one of my favourite moments in the whole part

"Anything . I mean we can go out or you know ..." "No I don't want to go out of my house . Lets do something here . " "Hmm I wouldn't say no " he said winking at her all the while pointing towards her bed naughtily. "Arya ! Lets watch a movie . Maybe horror ?" "No lets watch the star.

It was the most beautiful moment of the whole part I just can imagine how beautiful they must have looked when they were watching stars. Day DreamingEmbarrassedYou write so simple moments but so beautifully I think tere hath me jadu hai.Clap

"Do people really turn into stars after they die ? " Panchali asked curiously as she ran her hands in Arjun's hair.

Aww how romantic .Day Dreaming

They were lying in a bed sheet in her terrace . On one side was a basket of grapes and berries and on the other was a bottle of French wine Arjun thought would go best with the evening . "I don't know , why ? " he replied taking her hands in his and placing a soft kiss.

Just awesome re and that part where arya becomes serious It was damn awesome and how protective he soundedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedClap

"But whatever happens " he said with a serious face after their laughter died "whatever happens I will walk right by you side . We will never leave each other in any state

And then the part when Arya says he have 3 gifts for Drau I was like it should be three magical words  LOL

Loved the gift  wala game Ardi played wih each other.EmbarrassedTongue

I am speechless how beautifully you wrote everythingClapTongue

I love you re.  Hug

And this one was epic I mean heart of the part.ROFLLOL I thought they would kiss but Arya ?Day DreamingEmbarrassed

You are really a devilAngryAngryAngry

She looked at him and kneeled down . Panchali ran her hands in his face . His beautiful hazels . She slowly placed a kiss in his eye lids and he closed it feeling her wet lips . Then she moved to his nose . Panchali pulled Arjun's nose and laughed as he looked at her confused . She placed a kiss in his nose then moved towards his lips . Her fingers played with his soft oral organ and as she bent down to press hers against his it seemed as if the time had stopped . Their lips were about to meet...

"Times up ! " his husky voice made Panchali open her eyes . "What ? " "Times up . Your time is up madam . " "What , that's ridiculous ! We didn't set any time ! " "We hadn't . I had . Otherwise you wouldn't be able to take off your hands and eyes off this handsome face "replied Arjun smirking while Draupadi rolled her eyes . "You devil ! " 

Loved the next satya and drau part So much. Big smileEmbarrassedIt was really very interesting.Tongue And I really proud of drauApprove she saved the poor girl but my blood was really boiling at that part loved  how drau slapped that filthy mouthed.Angry

"You girls are nothing but wh*re . And wh*re don't have any self respect so stop protecting what's not yours . " 

Kuch log kavi nahi badalte kavi nahi.Angry I hate that man. You will have a horrible death, I swear.Angry

I felt really bad for her when she gets the visions of past. CryCryCry

Panchali stood there , confused , angered , and disappointed as the flashes of her past played in front of her eyes . Slowly she got what she was seeing . Slowly she felt her surrounding and herself . Slowly her inner soul recognised her old self and re connected with it .

I am speechless.EmbarrassedClap Itne din baad I got to read my fav FF.Embarrassed please update soon. TongueYou used to update almost in each and every week.CryCry I really miss that.CryCry I can't wait for the next part.Tongue

Update soon Sam .Embarrassed please?

Love you.Heart

omg ? Mou I shall award you ! For the longest comment every k ! 
First of all thank you for this lovely words . 
Yeah I love the first line too LOL and its not mine ROFL yeah I can totally imagine Arya with the puppy eyes Embarrassed
Really you feel that when you hear ? When you hear whose voice ? 
Those are too cheesy right Silly I can't help it. Cool
Mere hath mein kohi jaddu nahi hai . I just writ good you see . *self obesses* cause I have gone mad ROFL
Lol yeah right ! I should have written three magical words k . Damn I missed it . 
@ bold + italics , speechless re . You have been speaking so much and speechless re ROFL
Yeah I am updating soon . Bass wait for the anniversary day 
Love 
Sam 

MsChanadlerBong
MsChanadlerBong

Jedi of CC, FFG Cupids

Posted: 25 September 2016 at 6:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nonie12345

Fantastic chapter SamApprove
Looks like Panchali is getting flashbacksStar
thanks Big smile and yes Panchali is getting flashbacks . Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nonie12345

MsChanadlerBong
MsChanadlerBong

Jedi of CC, FFG Cupids

Posted: 25 September 2016 at 6:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ShreejataD.

Nice updateClap
The book portion was funnyTongue if anyone spoiled the story like that I would be really furiousAngry
Now Draupadi will come across the villains.OuchConfusedShocked
Just wanted to know will they still be in a negative role always?Shocked
thank you so much . Hahaha I know right . People love spoiling others read like Arjun did LOL
Villains are made to be negative right LOL hmm to be serious . They are here for a reason too . Wink So it's the way fate wants them to be Embarrassed
MsChanadlerBong
MsChanadlerBong

Jedi of CC, FFG Cupids

Posted: 25 September 2016 at 6:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nonie12345

Awesome update SamBig smile
thank you Big smile
MsChanadlerBong
MsChanadlerBong

Jedi of CC, FFG Cupids

Posted: 25 September 2016 at 6:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mishree

I read all parts of your ff 
It is awesome and wonderful
I love the Krishna part very much 
Update soon
aww thank you so much . Embarrassed 
MsChanadlerBong
MsChanadlerBong

Jedi of CC, FFG Cupids

Posted: 25 September 2016 at 6:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by panchali12

Such a cute one! But so small?? Not fair..
Update fastWink
thank you so much . Embarrassed
MsChanadlerBong
MsChanadlerBong

Jedi of CC, FFG Cupids

Posted: 25 September 2016 at 6:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Saishree-

Thank you beta...khushi dugni ho gyi meri!
Awww! This is so cute!
Yaar sirf gola kyun manga...mein hoti toh bankrupt kar deti! *ROFL*
And woww! Kaala khatta...this is my all time fav! Muh me paani la dia Sam...
Loved it!
thank you and welcome WinkLOL

Go to top