Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

ArDi FF 2 ~ The story is still yet to come|LastChapPg33| (Page 23)

MsChanadlerBong IF-Rockerz
MsChanadlerBong
MsChanadlerBong

Jedi of CC, FFG Cupids

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 7:34am | IP Logged
This part is dedicated to Aanvi cause she really wanted to know what happened to Yudhi LOL

It was a normal morning and all the members of Arjun 's family were doing their daily chores . 

Kunti was doing a Aarti , Bheem was doing his little gym thing , Nakul was messaging his friends , Karn was having his usual tea , Arjun was doing his last minute assignments and Sahadev as usual was reading his books .  Only one person was missing from the scenario .

Suddenly Yudhi entered the scene wearing a black suit and  varmala around his neck . Everyone looked at him surprised , with his looks .

"Ma " he called out to Kunti . 

" Ma I married .  " everyone took some seconds to register his words and then the whole peaceful situation changed into a chaos one . 

Arjun spoiled his assignments as Karn spit his tea in his paper works , Kunti dropped her Aarti ka thali , Bheem gasped out loud , Sahadev for the first time closed his book and gave attention to something else . 

"What ? When ? How ? Why " questions attacked Yudhi as he silently nodded .
He moved a bit and a girl came in front of him . 

She was beautiful , clad in red saree . 

"Ma , she is Devika. " he introduced as she bent down to touch Kunti 's feet . Kunti hesitantly gave her blessings . 

All stood surprised , with their jaws dropped .

"Ma ? Will not you welcome her ?" Yudhi asked Kunti breaking her and others out of their trance . 

"Yes . Yes sure " Kunti said as she did the Aarti and welcomed the new couple. 

The others congratulated the couple and greeted the new member in the family . Bheem and Nakul didn't leave a chance of teasing Yudhi . 

When Arjun went to congratulate Yudhi ,he whispered in Arjun 's ear 

"I hope in this birth I will do  justice to your story . " 

This made Arjun surprised as well as confused on what his brother was trying to say . 

-TBC-

Edited by PanchaliKaArjun - 16 April 2016 at 8:53am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

srsan12SonatiaNonie12345rai-kishori.PriyaSweety-Anu

Nonie12345 IF-Rockerz
Nonie12345
Nonie12345

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 10:20am | IP Logged
Fantastic chapter SamBig smile

Edited by Nonie12345 - 19 April 2016 at 11:56pm
Sonatia IF-Dazzler
Sonatia
Sonatia

Stormtrooper of CC

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 10:31am | IP Logged
Res :P
Unres
uhh sorry for late reply.
U know i am great at making excuses.
So leaving that part :)
coming to the story gosh it was awesome, i missed reading it.. Don't pause it again.
Loved the nightmare wala part, that nightmare was so touching, and loved the Ardi moment so much. Love u for making it so beautiful. I loved how arya hugged and kissed drau and soothed her .
I loved this dialogue
"tell me how is this even fare, I always thaught, I came in your dreams but you say you see me in your nightmares." god this is so funny.
How romantic watching sunrise in each other's arm!
Drau and Satya part was very funny and crazy both . I enjoyed reading them. This is what i love about your storys most :)

this was so funny drau dreads satya's 'YouKnowWhatIWasThinking' and bungay jumping !! LOL
And in that new year party wala part Arjun seemed to be angry and taking revenge from Drau for not spending the whole n8 with him. Haha this is what keeps happening in all relationship. But in this part drau was so so so cute, i felt sorry for her.
Loved this updates so much, u are brilliant as an author. This part was so perfect :)
And the last part , i never expected such from yudhi, he got married so that he can't come in between Ardi.
I guess so.
But it was also very very funny. I was thinking if i get married this way without telling anyone and come in home what would happen ! LOL
UPDATE SOON. This is my Fav Ardi story so don't take long. I am waiting for the next part :)

Edited by Sonatia - 14 May 2016 at 12:37am
panchali12 Groupbie
panchali12
panchali12

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 9:39pm | IP Logged
Wow!!! Awsumm..I am eager for the next thing to happen
Update soon
aanvi98 IF-Rockerz
aanvi98
aanvi98

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 12:26am | IP Logged
Reswwaaa!!! To much excited to read!!
Hehe... itne dino baad di hai update toh anu special bada sa comment toh banta hai...LOL nd reply must hai!!Wink

First of all... *scream* *again scream* *shouts* *jumping* *dancing* *again shouts* bohot cheekh li... baat pe aate hai...
God god god u at last updated!!! I cant believe my eyes!!! I cant tell u how much i was missing this ff!! *hugs* ps. Not u, im hugging to my ardi...LOL

The update was too good!! Nd haww... those dreams... dont give me a nightmare..Ouch loved how arya calmed her!!Embarrassed u know, magic of fire nd thunder...Embarrassed

Nd she revealed all to satya!! Haww!!Wink bohot kam teasing ho gyi... thodaa aur hona chahiye tha!! Nd dont tell me tht again 'tht' thing will happen... no!!! I want my ardi happy!!Cry

Nd thanks for tht update!!Embarrassed i seriously waited for this khulasa!!! Thank god ki kucb ulta seedha nhi hua!! Main toh bta nhi kya kya concluaions la rhi thi... phew... ek kaanta gya... ab baaki haddion ka kya!! 

So thank u thanku so so much for this long waited update!!Big smile
Jaldi update kar nhi toh main tera sir phodungi...LOL

Edited by aanvi98 - 20 April 2016 at 12:47am
-Saishree- IF-Dazzler
-Saishree-
-Saishree-

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 1:13am | IP Logged
Omg omg omg! U updated...u finally updated! Pata hai abhi mujhe dance karne ka mood as rha hai! Pura ek saal yaar...chal finally ab!

Toh jyada ouch ab dancing na karte comment ki orr agrasar hote hai! *lol*

Aww! Loved how arya comforted panchu! How cute!

Satya and panchali bonding is always so cute nice! But haan satya ho aur teasing kuch kam ho yeh kuch achha nhi lagta so next tym plz want more teasing!

Aur yeh kya my god! Yudhi married! Chlo ek kaata toh dur! Phew! But bheem ka kya? Uski shaadi nhi hui abhi?

Yudhi knows everything about the past! Shocking yaar but good ardi ke liye aur hamare liye bhi accchha hi hai!*wink*

Awesome update! Big smile
8520NK IF-Dazzler
8520NK
8520NK

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 3:49am | IP Logged
Reserved!
I am buried neck deep in work but will find time and reply ASAP!Big smile
rai-kishori. IF-Sizzlerz
rai-kishori.
rai-kishori.

Captain Javitri, FFG Cupids

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 4:07am | IP Logged
Aww! Drau and Satya are so cute together! Err, bungee jumping?! God bless them both. LOL Yudi got married in a day to avoid falling for Drau! It's soo nice of him!

Go to top