Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

ArDi FF 2 ~ The story is still yet to come|LastChapPg33| (Page 22)

Sonatia IF-Dazzler
Sonatia
Sonatia

Stormtrooper of CC

Posted: 15 October 2015 at 11:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Texie-Shady

Originally posted by Sonatia

Sam i unresed...do check [email protected] made it, i mean wrote it so well... Hug
i love you too babyEmbarrassedps you are goldie baby !

Stop calling me baby..i love u three..

panchali12 Groupbie
panchali12
panchali12

Posted: 25 October 2015 at 10:10am | IP Logged
Omggg
I used 2 read this story silently but today omg what's gonna happen now 
Updateee soon n u r a very good writerBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MsChanadlerBong

Sonatia IF-Dazzler
Sonatia
Sonatia

Stormtrooper of CC

Posted: 08 April 2016 at 1:14am | IP Logged
Update it sam !!! I miss this FF. Pls don finish it ur boards will be over today, so u can continue it na?! *showing puppy eyes*
No excuses *strict glance*
update ur baby :-P

Edited by Sonatia - 08 April 2016 at 1:15am
aanvi98 IF-Rockerz
aanvi98
aanvi98

Posted: 08 April 2016 at 6:14am | IP Logged
Yaar seriously... plzzz continue karr na... ab toh tu free hai!!!! Plzzz!!!!  Im missing my ardi!!!! Plzz!!!!!!
Sonatia IF-Dazzler
Sonatia
Sonatia

Stormtrooper of CC

Posted: 08 April 2016 at 10:50pm | IP Logged
I will lodge a legal complaint against you for not continuing ur story.ROFL
MsChanadlerBong IF-Rockerz
MsChanadlerBong
MsChanadlerBong

Jedi of CC, FFG Cupids

Posted: 09 April 2016 at 12:23am | IP Logged
Lol! Guys will update it soon. I guess within this week . LOL
aanvi98 IF-Rockerz
aanvi98
aanvi98

Posted: 09 April 2016 at 12:25am | IP Logged
Sam tera ek week kabhi bhi khatam nhi hota hai...
MsChanadlerBong IF-Rockerz
MsChanadlerBong
MsChanadlerBong

Jedi of CC, FFG Cupids

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 7:33am | IP Logged
Chapter - Just give me a reason 

"Arya ! How could you do this me ? Why did you ? Why did you leave me when I needed you the most ? Where were your vows and oaths to keep me safe ! " 

Her angry voice pierced the walls of their empty palace which was no longer theirs . The five stood there , dead . Just breathing that too for the sake of it . 

"Why ? " she roared . The tigress roars silenced the lions . 

"Arya ! Why why ! Why couldn't you  do it ! Why Arya ? Why ? Didn't you promise me that you would save him ? Didn't you promise yourself that you would keep him safe ? He was our last hope Arya ! Our only light in this darkness ! Why Arya ? Please bring him back to me . What's the use of this victory if he can't celebrate it ! Arya ! " 

Her screams tore her own soul apart . Her old self cries was haunting her new self . Her old self was eating up her new soul and shattering it into pieces . 

"Aaah ! " Draupadi woke up screaming . Her sudden scream made Arjun wake out of his slumber.   She was closing her eyes shut yet tears flowed down . Her face was grave and held some pain . 
The sight almost took  Arjun 's life . 

He nudged Draupadi up from her nightmare . She opened her eyes to show her lens turned red with pain and filled with tears . Arjun couldn't believe the sight he was seeing . 

"Arya " is all she managed to whisper out as he pulled her into a tight hug . 

"Sshh , Panchali everything is alright " he assured her while stroking her hair . 

"Arya they ...they" 

"Sshh Panchali , it's just a dream " he consoled her as he moved his hands against her back .

"No it isn't a dream Arya . It was a nightmare . You were there , some more people . People were laughing at me . I was angry . I don't know why Arya ." She managed to say between her heart wrenching sobs.

"Sshh Panchali . That's all a dream , correction a nightmare . A bare illusion. You probably read a fiction before sleeping,  I guess that's why . Now come on nothing is wrong . Okay . Sshh . " Arjun 's voice brought some life back to her . She clung tight on him as he held her with all his force .

He slowly pressed his lips on her hair as she forgot her distress , anger and irritation in his arms .

"Now tell me how is this even fair . I always thought I came in your dreams but you say you see me in your nightmares . " Arjun said after some time to break the unwanted tension between the two . His voice held a fake hurt tone and his eyes looked disappointed . 

Draupadi chucked at his statement . 

"I see you in my dreams too . " she replied hugging him tight . 

"I hope so ." He said joining the hug . 

The rest of the morning , they spent in each other's arms , holding close and watching the sun rise . 

"What are your new year plans Drau ? " Satya asked Draupadi as they talked over the phone . 

"Nothing till now . " Draupadi honestly replied while doing her last minute checking on her assignments. 
Satya or more precisely Satyambha was Drau's childhood friend . She had been living in London since the past three years and often visited India for occasion . One of such occasion was her cousin 's wedding around the corner. So she was here to attend the wedding and they were planning to meet . But with Drau's college and very minimal time Satya had , it was becoming difficult for them .

"Maybe we could grab us some drinks . I will call up my friends . Oh wait . No , I just want us together no other interruptions . "Satya 's answer made Draupadi laugh . Yes , it was high time they spent some quality time together without a third person to interrupt them. 

"Okay . So I am up for that " Draupadi answered back and waited for her friend's response but none came so she spoke again ," Satya , are you there ?" 

"You know Drau , what I was thinking" said Satya after a while . The 'YouKnowWhatIWasThinking' itself was scary cause Satya never gave anything a thought and whenever she did it was kinda scary . Sometime she wanted drive crazily in the empty city roads at midnight and sometimes she wanted to booze all night . Last time she said that she took Draupadi for Bungay jumping . 

"What were you thinking Satya ? " 

"You know , you should call your BF to tag along . And I will call mine . We four could have some great time together ! " she offered and Draupadi was more than happy . At least it was better than jumping with nothing but a rope tied on your feet from 800 feet above . 

"And I really want to meet your BF especially after knowing how special he is . After all my friend broke her *ahem* with him " Satya continued , making Draupadi blush . 

Yes , Draupadi had told her about her and Arjun 's hot encounter . After all they shared everything . She didn't tell her other friends though . It was kinda awkward but with Satya it wasn't . When Satya had her first experience she had shared everything with Draupadi . Each and every single detail . From which colour dress she was wearing to how many times she made love . She had actually even gave some tips for Drau for her time . ;) 

"Okay so meet you on Tuesday ! " and saying this they both ended their call . 

"No baby you can't do that . " Draupadi complained as Arjun made a face. 

"Please come with me to the party . " she requested him as he shook his head in negative. 

"When I said what were your new year plans and I wanted to spend the night with you , you said that you were not interested . 
'Now that I have a boyfriend doesn't mean I'll spend every time with you ! I would have to give sometime to my friends too na ' Arjun said mimicking Draupadi . 

"Ugh . I am sorry for that . Please come na " Draupadi said in her sweetest tone which made Arjun change his mind almost . 

"Nah nah . I have promised my friends and my brothers . I can not let down that plan " Arjun was adamant in his decision.

"Okay then . " Draupadi made a sad face and looked away . 

"Aww my baby . But don't think this will bring me to your party . " Arjun said making Draupadi 's jaw drop . 

"Come on some other time maybe . " he offered . She just smiled and nodded . 

The New Year Party . The New Year Beginning ! But past will haunt Draupadi. What happens when she will come across her past ? 
Dushashana and Duryodhan ! 

* Scroll down *

Edited by PanchaliKaArjun - 16 April 2016 at 8:45am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

srsan12SonatiaNonie12345PriyaSweety-AnuRadhikerani

Go to top