Fan Fictions

ArDi FF 2 ~ The story is still yet to come|LastChapPg33| - Page 20

Awaay thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
The content of this post has been Hidden by User.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MsChanadlerBong thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Aree wah . You all stalked and res . Very good I don need to pm ๐Ÿ˜†
And unres everyone . ๐Ÿ˜ณ Don forget na. ๐Ÿ˜†
aanvi98 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: PanchaliKaArjun

Aree wah . You all stalked and res . Very good I don need to pm ๐Ÿ˜†

And unres everyone . ๐Ÿ˜ณ Don forget na. ๐Ÿ˜†

Baba pm na. All are not stalker lyk 4 of us๐Ÿ˜†
Nonie12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Fantastic chapter Sam
Looks like Panchali is getting flashbacksโญ๏ธ
ShreejataD. thumbnail
Nice update๐Ÿ‘
The book portion was funny๐Ÿ˜› if anyone spoiled the story like that I would be really furious๐Ÿ˜ก
Now Draupadi will come across the villains.๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜ฒ
Just wanted to know will they still be in a negative role always?๐Ÿ˜ฒ
This content was originally posted by: Sonatia

Res
putra itna bada dussahas ??
Mughe pm nahi ki :x
but I am really really very very happy that finally mera putra ne update kia *damn exited to read but mera timing wrong hai :( i have math wala tuision
now*
I will be back to jump on ur FF tonight ;)

Unres๐Ÿ˜ƒ

So sorry putra ji for being late kal so gaye thi dinner karte and could not come here๐Ÿ˜ญ

So you finally updated huh?๐Ÿ˜›

and the update was so awesome  ๐Ÿ‘romantic and as well as damn interesting.๐Ÿ˜ณ

I should learn from you๐Ÿ˜ƒ

pata hai when you told me you are updating I was like๐Ÿฅฑ ye toh tu hamesha kehti hai "I am trying my best to update" but I am so happy the update is real๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜†I thought i was dreaming

so stop idhar udhar ki bate lets start from the line you started the update๐Ÿ˜‰

it was so so so beautiful you stole my heart re it is  so awesome.๐Ÿ‘

~She survived because the fire inside her burned brighter than the fire around her~

i loved the part where you know drau fails to recognize arya's hand. mughe toh pehle se hi pata tha ye arya ka hand hai. ๐Ÿ˜†

it was so cute ehen arya says i'm hurt wala line . ๐Ÿ˜›he must have looked like a puppy making puppy eyes *aww*๐Ÿ˜ณ

and then the part where drau gets shocked. ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜†

A voice which sent hundreds and thousands of butterflies flying in Draupadi 's stomach . 

pata hai mai hoti toh mera bhi aisa haal hota.๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜‰

when arya says he found out that drau was alone i was like *Yeaay they are gonna kiss*

and I loved the line so muchโค๏ธ

"I found out that you were alone so thought to give you company but looks like something is more interesting than me "

@pink specially pink wala part๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿคฃ

Aww ardi can't stay away from each other

"I missed you . " 

"Me too . It's been 24 hours 38 minutes and exactly 42 seconds since I have seen you , held you and ..."  

"And ? " 

And my guess was right *jumps (but I should be jealous)* 

Just then he pressed his lips against hers , before blowing into her ears "and kissed you "

I knew it yeaay

This was the part I enjoyed the most๐Ÿ˜›

You wrote it so awesome Wahh putra๐Ÿ‘

Loved every bit of it and the part where daru exclaims the book I was like clapping my hands Pata hai I like the most when drau  sends angry look to arya๐Ÿ˜†

"Oh this book ! Yeah the brother of the hero is the killer . You know there are four killers .  He is one of them ! And his partner was the heroine 's sister in law . You know they had a affair and ..." Arjun bit his tongue looking at the 'are you serious ? I will kill you ' look in her eyes . it was pata hai one of my favourite moments in the whole part

"Anything . I mean we can go out or you know ..." "No I don't want to go out of my house . Lets do something here . " "Hmm I wouldn't say no " he said winking at her all the while pointing towards her bed naughtily. "Arya ! Lets watch a movie . Maybe horror ?" "No lets watch the star.

It was the most beautiful moment of the whole part I just can imagine how beautiful they must have looked when they were watching stars. ๐Ÿ˜ณYou write so simple moments but so beautifully I think tere hath me jadu hai.๐Ÿ‘

"Do people really turn into stars after they die ? " Panchali asked curiously as she ran her hands in Arjun's hair.

Aww how romantic .

They were lying in a bed sheet in her terrace . On one side was a basket of grapes and berries and on the other was a bottle of French wine Arjun thought would go best with the evening . "I don't know , why ? " he replied taking her hands in his and placing a soft kiss.

Just awesome re and that part where arya becomes serious It was damn awesome and how protective he sounded๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ‘

"But whatever happens " he said with a serious face after their laughter died "whatever happens I will walk right by you side . We will never leave each other in any state

And then the part when Arya says he have 3 gifts for Drau I was like it should be three magical words  ๐Ÿ˜†

Loved the gift  wala game Ardi played wih each other.๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜›

I am speechless how beautifully you wrote everything๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜›

I love you re.  ๐Ÿค—

And this one was epic I mean heart of the part.๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜† I thought they would kiss but Arya ?๐Ÿ˜ณ

You are really a devil๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก

She looked at him and kneeled down . Panchali ran her hands in his face . His beautiful hazels . She slowly placed a kiss in his eye lids and he closed it feeling her wet lips . Then she moved to his nose . Panchali pulled Arjun's nose and laughed as he looked at her confused . She placed a kiss in his nose then moved towards his lips . Her fingers played with his soft oral organ and as she bent down to press hers against his it seemed as if the time had stopped . Their lips were about to meet...

"Times up ! " his husky voice made Panchali open her eyes . "What ? " "Times up . Your time is up madam . " "What , that's ridiculous ! We didn't set any time ! " "We hadn't . I had . Otherwise you wouldn't be able to take off your hands and eyes off this handsome face "replied Arjun smirking while Draupadi rolled her eyes . "You devil ! " 

Loved the next satya and drau part So much. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ณIt was really very interesting.๐Ÿ˜› And I really proud of drau she saved the poor girl but my blood was really boiling at that part loved  how drau slapped that filthy mouthed.๐Ÿ˜ก

"You girls are nothing but wh*re . And wh*re don't have any self respect so stop protecting what's not yours . " 

Kuch log kavi nahi badalte kavi nahi.๐Ÿ˜ก I hate that man. You will have a horrible death, I swear.๐Ÿ˜ก

I felt really bad for her when she gets the visions of past. ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Panchali stood there , confused , angered , and disappointed as the flashes of her past played in front of her eyes . Slowly she got what she was seeing . Slowly she felt her surrounding and herself . Slowly her inner soul recognised her old self and re connected with it .

I am speechless.๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ‘ Itne din baad I got to read my fav FF.๐Ÿ˜ณ please update soon. ๐Ÿ˜›You used to update almost in each and every week.๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ I really miss that.๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ I can't wait for the next part.๐Ÿ˜›

Update soon Sam .๐Ÿ˜ณ please?

Love you.โค๏ธ

omg ? Mou I shall award you ! For the longest comment every k ! 
First of all thank you for this lovely words . 
Yeah I love the first line too ๐Ÿ˜† and its not mine ๐Ÿคฃ yeah I can totally imagine Arya with the puppy eyes ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Really you feel that when you hear ? When you hear whose voice ? 
Those are too cheesy right ๐Ÿคช I can't help it. ๐Ÿ˜Ž
Mere hath mein kohi jaddu nahi hai . I just writ good you see . *self obesses* cause I have gone mad ๐Ÿคฃ
Lol yeah right ! I should have written three magical words k . Damn I missed it . 
@ bold + italics , speechless re . You have been speaking so much and speechless re ๐Ÿคฃ
Yeah I am updating soon . Bass wait for the anniversary day 
Love 
Sam 

This content was originally posted by: Nonie12345

Fantastic chapter Sam

Looks like Panchali is getting flashbacksโญ๏ธ

thanks ๐Ÿ˜ƒ and yes Panchali is getting flashbacks . ๐Ÿ˜‰
This content was originally posted by: ShreejataD.

Nice update๐Ÿ‘

The book portion was funny๐Ÿ˜› if anyone spoiled the story like that I would be really furious๐Ÿ˜ก
Now Draupadi will come across the villains.๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜ฒ
Just wanted to know will they still be in a negative role always?๐Ÿ˜ฒ

thank you so much . Hahaha I know right . People love spoiling others read like Arjun did ๐Ÿ˜†
Villains are made to be negative right ๐Ÿ˜† hmm to be serious . They are here for a reason too . ๐Ÿ˜‰ So it's the way fate wants them to be ๐Ÿ˜ณ
This content was originally posted by: Nonie12345

Awesome update Sam๐Ÿ˜ƒ

thank you ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
This content was originally posted by: mishree

I read all parts of your ff 

It is awesome and wonderful