Such a lovely update

Cute and playful and at the same time romantic
Loved all the songs especially the one from creature 3D

thank u Mamta Di . 
Dabangg_Sam thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: 8520NK

Hiii! Finally I managed to comment here! I was missing this thread so much I tell you, and all your filmy updates!πŸ˜‰

Really, what an awesome update Sam, I absolutely loved it.
Monsoon is supposed to be romantic and how much better can it be when our ArDi romance in the rains😳
Ufff...their hotness, I just can't get enough of it. I really liked the way you wrote this update, with the medley of songs for the BG musicπŸ˜†
Our ArDi na, kahi par bhi romance shuru kar lete hai, and the way our poor Arjun was complaining about the shopping was so cute, awww!❀️
Now, don't make us wait so much, come fast and update soon!

hello Miss gyani baba ! πŸ˜ƒ I too missed your comments . πŸ˜­
Thank u . 
Of course they can not wait for any second u see . πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Dabangg_Sam thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sonatia

Sorry mai woh kya hai na ok...maine res bi karna bhul gaye and padi thi bohot pehle but u know when i wrote my cmnt and proof read it i found it boring🀣{NEXT TIME DUSRI EXCUSE BANANA OK?} after dat when i wrote the cmnt for 2nd tym mughe maths ki yad augaye and after that when i logged in for the 3'rd tym and was going to typ a cmnt mughe history book ki yad augaye and ab mai sab ko yad kar kar ke thak gaye hu so i am puri focased..
I AM SPEECHLESS par gungi nahi...kya update tha yar... Tumne mera dil le lia...
Ladkian hot hoti hai han? Tumne mera bhai ka explanation de di...🀣 my bro says same to his gf...
And the shopping wala part was amazing...🀣
drau ki nak bohot unchi hai arjun ne itni sari shopping bags carry kia fir bhi she is nt fully satisfied..huh:-/
and bechara arya...
Rain dance han? I am jealous...usne mera arya ke sath dance kia...
I cnt belive this maine socha nahi tha ki meri tarha ek aur pagal hai...realy cnt belive this...mai bi ashique 2 experience karna chahti hun...when my friends use to ask me abt my love life, mai apni aise lovestory bolti hun ki woh log mughe kehte hai tu lover nahi director banja...mai aise he examples deti hun ki mughe ky2 me mannan jaise takraya tha waise hi takrana hai...htp ki tarha mughe woh last wali kiss karna hai...mere bf ko jealous feel karwana hai...d3 ka swam aur sharon ki rain dance/navyanant ka rain dance kch bi chalega...ashique2 ka kiss...ek khubsurat date...bitch me twist ayegi ek yehi hai ashique/love by chance ki tarah...shadi se bhag ne ka experience chaiye...aise hi bolti rehti huh and agar woh question karte hai ki agar tu kisi se nahi takrai toh my reply alwaysTAKRANAHI HOGA..Mou tu director banga🀣
but u so cruel kiss mehi khatam? Arre kisi mahapurush ne kaha hai kiss mehi kiss ki khatam nahi hota..kya yar kiss me pause karke rakha hai koi dekh lega toh?TUMNE MERA HEART LELI WOH Wapis nahi auraha tumhare story se...lagta hai remote kharab hogaya hai ya charge khatam hogaya hai...

Tera Yeh lambha comment and lame excuse . πŸ˜† Tere history aur maths . πŸ˜‘
I took your heart . Oh . Yeah I m heart stealer u see . Iss liye Toh kehti hu Arjun mere Arya hai cause I stole his heart par tu hai ki Har bar war karti hai πŸ€£ girls should not be satisfied so easily otherwise boys will take it for granted . πŸ˜† I told u he was my Arya . πŸ˜‰ Haha congrats u got a another crazy friend who wants to do the Ashiqui scene . πŸ˜†  Ok my baby doll from now on you are my director baby doll . πŸ˜ƒ Beg how much u want or tease me to death I m still gonna call u Director Baby Doll . 
Oh god ! Please Kohi iss Kolkata k Malai ko sambhalo , she wants to run away . I will call your home and complain to uncle . πŸ˜‰
Iss ! Ab meh Kya karu main noon hi aissi badmash . Omg, totally true , mere story ka remote button Kharab Ho Gaya hai. πŸ˜†
Love 
Sam 

Dabangg_Sam thumbnail
Originally posted by: sadiasaba68

Finally I'm doing it ...
SORRY SORRY SORRY πŸ˜’
i read the update before ur pm n liked it too bt couldn't comment then n as u said we can't res so i didn't res as i knew I'm gonna comment after eid only..
First of All Wish u a very happy Eid my lil sister.. lots o love... May Allah bless u n give u success n happiness all ur life πŸ€—

about the update : OMG it's just awesome... πŸ˜ƒ
rainy update... awe...
haha arjun carrying shopping bags everywhere πŸ˜‰
that would be funny n cute site to see πŸ˜†
drau's wish list is superb... ... I'll make one too 🀣
sun is jealous 🀣 arjun is cute...
wow drau dancing in rain awe...
that part was superb...
arjun watching her n then both of them getting wet
awe hot hot hot super hot... ☺️
ashique 2 scene wow cheery on top πŸ˜ƒ
update soon...where have u gone??
again sorry 4 being late πŸ˜”
love
Syeda

Eid Mubarak Di . Hope peace and prosperity decorate your life . Hey by the way u din even give us a Eid Treat ? What's this Di ?😑
 No it's okay I understand I too have been hell busy . πŸ˜­
Thanks u Di and I m here but really busy . Boards are really stressing and irritating . πŸ€’. Will update soon . 

Dabangg_Sam thumbnail
Originally posted by: aishwarya48

ok literally this is not ok..

i dont comment and tell you who awesome this update was...really?πŸ‘ 
ugh ok whatever anyway here goes..πŸ₯±
but first..where have you been?😭
no update for some time?? whattt yaar?!?!?!anyway..πŸ˜•
awww such a cute rainy update yaar!😳
happiness iss...when ure man comes shopping with you! lol i love that β­οΈ
hmm getting some ideas from draus list too..maybe use it up a littleπŸ˜ƒ
i thought that first part was adorable...πŸ˜‰
sun all jealous🀣
yahsss ashiqui 2 scene!!!!πŸ€ͺ
loved the update dear!
and im really sorry about giving you short comments/no comment/just likes/res that never got unresed πŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ˜­
oops thats a lot of bad rude cruel things😑
im so lame my gawd
but di conme back soon! πŸ˜­
we are missing you a lot over here yaar!😭🀒

it is okay Aishwarya . I understand how busy u must have been . πŸ˜Š
I am really busy . Will update soon I guess . πŸ˜ƒ
Thanks a lot dear . And don worry I know u will give long comments very soon . I just love your comments . 
sadiasaba68 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dabangg_Sam

Eid Mubarak Di . Hope peace and prosperity decorate your life . Hey by the way u din even give us a Eid Treat ? What's this Di ?😑

No it's okay I understand I too have been hell busy .😭
Thanks u Di and I m here but really busy . Boards are really stressing and irritating .🀒. Will update soon .

yeah treat is pending since I'm unable to attach pic 🀣
bt if i come to india or u come to bangladesh u'll get ur treat... haha which will be made by me only πŸ˜‰ u will have to bare if they're not tasty 🀣
yup boards r irritating... study well sweety πŸ˜ƒ
waiting for update ⭐️
Nonie12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
 Update a new chapter Sam πŸ˜³
Dabangg_Sam thumbnail
Hey guys ! I know it's been a really really long time . Sorry for the late updates , I hope u have not forgotten the stories . Lol . Anyways from now I will try to update all three of ArDi stories in every weekend . :D

Love 
Sam 

Dabangg_Sam thumbnail
Chapter 36 - Past Remains Past 

Draupadi stood there , water soaked looking into his hazels after her lips lost the presence of his . Her eyes did not leave him as he uncovered themselves from his shirt .  
She got a perfect chance to admire his upper body as it had nothing on it to protect it from her hungry Nazar :p  

The water trailed  down his hair dripping slowly down his perfect jawline down his hard muscles. She felt herself go red as she observed the tightness of his chest,  his abs and the roughness of his muscles. Draupadi felt a strange desire to trace the lining of his muscles and feel the reality of the hardness of his chest. She clenched her hand tight as  her head got clouded with naughty thoughts seeing the god like figure before her showing of masculineness. She got  the weird desire to drink the water droplets worshiping his chest and  wanted to trail the water lines with her mouth. Butterflies tickled her stomach and her eyes glued  itself towards his , no , her Arya's  body,  cursing the water droplets which were going down his body touching the places which only belonged to her ! ! 

"Ahem Ahem . Miss Girlfriend , have you finished feasting on my body with your eyes  ? It seems that you are having a nice time taking advantage of my helpless situation. " Arjun asked in a sexy voice surprised by her sudden gaze over his body . 

Draupadi looked at him with innocent eyes and said in an innocent voice , 
"Tumhe dekh kar bahut gandhe gandhe khayal aa rahe hai !" 

Arjun could not control his laugh . He pulled her towards him making her bang on tightened chest   and lovingly placed her wet hair behind her ear . 

"So should we fulfil your Gandhe Gandhe Khayal ? " he asked seductively, his mind already thinking whatever she was and his body ready to react according to their thoughts. 

Draupadi wanted to give him the permission , to make him love her but then this wasn't the correct time . She pushed him away and said in a haughty voice , "oh how negative you are ! " 

Arjun could not believe what he heard , 'oh so now he is the one , negative ! Wasn't she the one who woke all these negatives thoughts in his mind ? 'Arjun smirked as he thought that. 

"So I am the only negative one here right ? "Arjun asked sarcastically . 

"Look now you are agreeing also . Come on now don waste time ! It's getting late "and saying this Draupadi ran away from him and his negative vibe . If she was left with him for more  then her rep in front of his eyes will be just destroyed. 

"And yup wear you shirt also please " she added . 

"Why , can't control your senses looking at my bare body ?"Arjun asked confidently as Draupadi shoot a look at him . 

But the real thing was that , she was scared that some other girl would get to see his body which was only and only hers . 

"Is this okay ?"Hidimba asked in an unsure voice as she looked at the mirror .

"Hidi ! Babes this is the fifteenth time you are asking us the same question ! "Chitra said yawning . 

"Come on Chitra ! When your soon to be husband's family come to your home then you know how it feels ! "Hidimba replied irritably but Chitra ignored it . It was the Supari ceremony day  and Bheem's family would be here any minute so from the morning Hidimba was panicking like this . 

"Uff ! Enough ! Come on , everything happens for good . Don worry , they are here to see you Hidi not eat you up ! "Draupadi snapped as she got up from her chair . 

She left the room too check the hall's decoration . It was better then assuring her friend that she was looking beautiful for many times . 

Draupadi was wearing a simple black and red kurta which came up to her knee . The inner part was made of Dhaka cloth which was printed with red and white designs and the outer net was black coloured .  Her smooth silk hands had a thin metal bracelet around it and her forehead got decorated with a red bindi complementing her eyes .

She smiled as she looked at herself in the huge mirror placed between the walls of the staircase . 

She did not know why she was so what excited for this day . After all she would meet not only her soon to be Jeeju but her soon to be husband family also . 

'Shut up ! 'She laughed at her thoughts . 

Soon the groom's family arrived and everyone got busy with their allocated works . Yudi was busy making the arrangements of the ceremony following his mother's orders when he bumped into a girl . She looked at him and both of them stood numb as if surprised to see each other then she smiled and went from there . 

Yudi was surprised at the certain feelings of him towards the unknown girl . A feeling some responsibility some kind of love and some kind of guiltiness. 

Suddenly his head started paining as he forced it to thinking who the girl was . His vision started to blur out and he saw her , the same girl but in other outfit somewhat ancient type , wearing a red sare heavy jewellery and a crown . 

His vision started changing as he sailed in the boat of his memories past , one after another  . 

Yudi came back to his sense , he did not know when he fall out of sense . Right now he was in the bed accompanied by Nakul at the side. 

"Hey Bhai , how are you ?" Nakul asked worriedly but happy that his brother was back to his senses. 

"Nakul where is everybody ? " Yudi asked in a tensed and unfamiliar voice . 

"Down . Doing the rituals . Mother was tensed about you so she made me sit here as she can not . " Nakul gave the explanation . "What happened to you ?" 

"Nothing just low BP " Yudi lied for the first time . Actually he did lie in this lifetime just that he came back after the dose of his old lifetime he thought he was the old honest king . 
"You also go down , do not miss the ceremony , I will fine "Yudi convinced Nakul to leave him as he wanted to be in his own . 

He got from the bed and started walking back and fourth , his mind still disturbed with the memories and visions that he had . 

He stopped as he saw her from the window , he looked at her for sometime as his eyes filled with tears . 

Then he took out his mobile and dialled a number , 
"Hello Marriage Bureaucracy ..." 

Yudi sighed as he finished the call   . He had once failed her , he would not reapat that , he will make it for her . 

---TBC---
Hope u all like it and do leave back your comments . :D 

newmoon18 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Awsme update
Loved it

Keep smiling