Fan Fictions

ArDi FF 2 ~ The story is still yet to come|LastChapPg33| - Page 13

deactivated_bye thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
Party all night ðŸ˜†

When we started this story we never thought that this would reach one year . We had made so many stories and so many  ideas and finally comprised into one story making it "Story Is Yet To Come " 

We even have made the ending thinking we would finish this but *haha *our laziness did not help re ! 

We will still try to complete it. Lol ! 

So time to celebrate ! Let's celebrate let's celebrate this moment ! 

Okay so let the party start , 

🥳🥳🥳
🤪🤪🤪

Main, tu, mere yaar, tere friends
Teri girlfriend, teri ex
Teri girlfriend ka ex
Kyu ho gaye saare junglee
Kyu ho gaye saare junglee
Kyu ho gaye ho gaye, ho gaye, ho gaye
Ho gaye saarey junglee katthey

Aww.. tera happy birthday
Naach pajama pakadkey patthey

Edited by Aresha_uchiha - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MsChanadlerBong thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: Sonatia

Hellow! Hollaa! Hw r u yet to come?? Kya kahan hungry? Hmmm i can understand your mom i mean sam tumhe weekends meh feed karne ke nam se mahine lagti hai...hai thodi khadoos tumpe but dil ki buri nahi hai;-)
kya kaha tum strike karne wali ho...abbe oye!! Aisa koi karta hai bhala? Woh bi is din pe? No baby aisa nahi karta jab woh date 29'th september ho yani ki tumhar b'day...! Congo congo yet to come ab tum ek sal ki ho gaye ho...!

I know u r missing ur mom but trust me she wz the one to remember me ur b'day and for her xms she can't celebrate it today...but she ll do it nxt twesday..;-)warna mughe toh sirf tumhare mom ka b'day yaad hai. but b'day toh b'day hota hai nah toh i'm here ur mausi🤣 to wish u a happy happy happy b'day..wish ur mom feed u with spicy spicy updts and tum 1000s of thread meh badi sry lambi hogao...!! Sam u r such a such a brilliant wr8er dat i can remember each and everything of this ff.. 

LETS REMEMBER

I loved the first part dreams and dat MMM..Their first fight wid that car which was karnas gift to arjun..i loved kaju bonding so much..mother kunti and her laal neil hara pila kala🤣 loved dat rocky and lokendra..rocky's colourfull dresses was just to funny...singing competetion..arjunne yagya ki voice suni.. Their fights..at last uloopi ne unlogon ka gana churalia...
Oh hw can i forget dat stalking wala part jab drau ke shirt me arjun ka chain atka aur ek lip accident hua?? And loved dat dil dafar wala part...hw cute.. Loved IQ TEST WALA PART..ULU IN LEADING BUT ARDI HAS TO BEAT THEM? I loved dat part...omg dat part of kamli drau was dancing and finally ended up in arjun's arm...arjun teasing drau and drau going red..next day library wala part ardi reading...privacy...amit spoils and woh wala 30 kal wala joke dat makes drau red..ardi uncomfortable..dat part drau looks at her arjun and goes in her dreamland...arjun:mughe aise mat dekho..drau went red..arjun saying red z ur fav colour...🤣 atlast arjun exhausted with her ques..230 bc ya 4** yad nahi hai value..awesome.love dat cafe part..ardi first hug.drau afraid of bheem...!! Hugging arjun...at last faints...arjun takes hosp.hw caring.. And dat part when drau asks kya hua tha and all arjun replys u came,i came,u fainted,i took u to d hosp that was hailourious..den dancing comp...oh i forgot to ment drau burning finger arya can't help but showing his caring side...u gave such such wonderful updts...;-) villains entry and drau being kidnapped...arjun saves her..love dat jay matadi wala part and when they were acting of...sh...! Loved dat bike ride..loved dat holy part and there passionate kiss..hating colours haan?? Loved dat chitra drau part.chitra tell drau dat wz attraction btwn oppo sex..and next day making arjun jelaous and again two kisses...blashing...and their first date..its the heart of dis ff and the best part..u made me cry and that part before earthquake braking up wid uloopi...arjun telling drau u r 3'rd person to laugh listening dis...drau gets angry why 3'rd i sud be 1'st...nadaan ladki yeh bi nahi janti ki 1'st and 2'nd ulo and arjun tha...loved dat part drau coughs arjun cmforts...but i am still angry on u why why u went nepal dat tym.? Do u know hw much worried i was..huh..anyway mai aur typ bilkul nahi karungi.sry sam i cnt be here nxt week when u gonna celebrate its bday..i have xms...so sry i'm dropping my wish here.

dis cake 4 u sam! Dnt say i hav already eaten and hav to keep in frdge

Omg ! Mou ! I love you baby . ðŸ¤—Now this is really unexpected . Love you and your comments . My reaction looking at this comment . 

Ao Ho my Mausi ji ðŸ˜† you are the one who wishes this thread on its real b day . Love you re and thank you for that walk in memory lane . I love you re ! And that cake is just amazing . Muaah . 

Love 
Sam 
And missing you like hell . 

Edited by Texie-Shady - 8 years ago
Angela_Grokes thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Its a wonderful sorry. Kinda of fresh and definitely very refreshing and encouraging to see such stories about ArDi come up!
P.S. I have a lot to read ðŸ˜†
aanvi98 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Mere ArDi!!! Tum jio hajaaron saal saal!! and u also my didis! So u can give all of us big big Dhamakas!!!!😆 lets celebrate it!!!!!Abhi toh party shuru hui hai!!!!🥳plz continue so we can celebrate hundreds of years!!!!!
Yagyaseni thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Oh My God! Mujhe Thanks Kyon Bol Rahe Ho? Di Bolte Ho Aur Thanks Bolte Ho? Kuch Bhi Sam Aur Aresha? Thanks a lot for the honor and I am sorry ki main padh nahi paa rahi thi! I was a bit busy from AD and then CC ka kaam and everything! But bahanon ko chod ke, I am sorry! I will try to be more active and I hope that you celebrate more anniversaries of this beautiful FF! Bless You!

P.S: I changed my UN because I love the serial and the song, 'Mere Rang Mein Rangne Wali'!
PriyaKABHI thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Many Happy returns of the Day,Dear...🥳🥳
It was So Happy to Hear this.😊
I am Wishing You to achieve all your Dreams.😊
Enjoy Your Day,Dear.🥳🥳
Always Keep Smiling,Dear.😊

8520NK thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Omgg! One year of The Story is Yet to Come, and I have to say that this story is coming out to be absolutely wonderful.
It has been such a fantastic journey till now and a big shoutout to both of you, Sam and Aresha for having conceived and brought forward this amazing idea on this Forum.🥳
It is such a pleasure to read about ArDi and this story has been one of my absolute favorites, because the filmy Bollywood buff that I am, it thrills me to read such seeti-maar, tabadtod, and well, filmy stuff, especially because I have my ArDi as the main leads.
A big hug and congratulations to you guys for this story and the completion of its one year. What more can I say? And well, for the comment in the earlier posts...I have to keep commenting on my Miss Filmy's thread, or do I have another option at all? But I am glad that you like my comments and I am honoured to have been mentioned there, in your list...I know the kind of joy a writer feels when you get comments in your work, after all I am a writer too.
Anyway, 'It's the time to disco', and don't forget to update soon! ðŸ˜ƒ
Edited by 8520NK - 8 years ago
Awaay thumbnail

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
The content of this post has been Hidden by User.
LiveYourDream thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
You have started this story so well and i am so happy that it is progressing equally well too.
It is so nice and refreshing to read about teenage romances 😊
Wishing you the absolute best in all your endeavors...this story included!
Sanskruthi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
res res res

Rula diya Pagli🤗