The romance between arjun and Draupadi is nice😃
So Yudhisthir remember his past after seeing Draupadi⭐️
Why did he call marriage bureaucracy?
How is he going to make it for her?
Edited by Nonie12345 - 8 years ago
wayward thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 8 years ago
Nice update! Loved how Hidimba was getting nervous before the function. Now, what's Yudi going to do?
aishwarya48 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Oh you better update every weekend!😛
Been missing your updates soo much!😉
Loved the update and of course
Arjun☺️
Oh finally the wedding is here!😃
And is what is Yudi going to do!
Marraige fixage or what?!🥱
sadiasaba68 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
finally u updated 😃
ok the starting part OMG so hottt ☺️
thoughts of drau.. i mean we can't blame her can we?? when arjun is seen in that way what can she do?? 😉
so here's ur twist... what's yudi up to??...
now u better continue soon sammy... things getting more n more interesting
Awaay thumbnail

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
The content of this post has been Hidden by User.
Awaay thumbnail

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
Awaay thumbnail

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
MsChanadlerBong thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

^Now that was literally my expression when I found out that this story reached one year ! 

Oh it's the birthday of my baby . Not actually baby but this thread is no lesser than a child to me . 

Oh ! Can't believe this story reached 1 year ! 

Actually it had  on 29 th but posting it now cause We were  unavailable at that time . So happy one week postponed first birthday "Story Is Yet To Come " 🥳🥳

This would not have been possible without anyone of you . 

After reading like many *actually all* ArDi stories  in IF We decided to write one . And Tada !here it was !

I love all my readers thank you so much for all your support , without you all this would have not been impossible . 

I love you all ! *hugs and kisses* 

Edited by Texie-Shady - 8 years ago
deactivated_bye thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3

Story so far , 

Where did your love story start from ? Umm from the time you first saw him or from the time you started to feel for him or from the time he proposed you ? 

We all know that our love story had one of the above start . But this couple's love story did not start from here , it started thousand and millions years ago. They both had left an incomplete journey , an incomplete story behind but here they were with another life just to complete that unfinished story of theirs. 

Let's start from the beginning , uh huh from when they saw each other . 

It was not so well ... Meeting as it leaded nothing but to fights . 
And they knew not that this meeting of theirs was the first time but not the last . 

It surprised both of them when they landed in the same college . Ugg ! Coincidence or fate ? 

Maybe fate , as they unexpectedly when were trying their best to avoid each other , became partners for the so called "perfect two competition . "

They may say they hate each other but was the love suppressed inside them for each other not to come out ? 

When he fought with the goons for her or when she got jealous , every time there was that tinge of love , Even when confessed that they don like each other . That unexpected kiss of theirs or that song where they sang out their hearts every time they had that thing for each other . 

It was one Holi that brought colours to their life . Colours that could never fade away . Colour of love , red love . 

But will this happy journey of theirs stay like this forever ? Or will their past haunt them down ? 

What's next ? Will their love story have a happy ending or will it just ... 

Cause picture Toh Abhi baki hai . The story is yet to come . 

Edited by Aresha_uchiha - 8 years ago
MsChanadlerBong thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Sam : As we said before this was jus impossible without any of you . Each reader and their precious comments helped us to write more and more . This ff got us friends , family and fantastic commenters . Without your support we would be incomplete . 

Aresha : Okay would you  stop this nautanki ? and just call out our fantastic and  awesome readers who are great writers themselves . 

Sam : yeah yeah . Starting with the person without whom We would have not even start this FF . That awesome person is none other than Yagya Di aka (.MereRangMein.) . I still don get why did you change your UN . Anyways without you , this thread would have not come to the IF world . So Dil se , we thank you .

Aresha : Thank you so much Yagya di . You truly are a great reader and not forget a great writer too . 

Sam : Now the next person is none other than Krishnaa Di . We are great fan of your FF Di and we jus love your writing . 

Aresha : And we really got inspired to write more and more just by you Di . 

Sam : and I would I like you share one of her comments . 

Originally posted by: Krishnaa_Nair

Ggaaawwwddd this is simply awesome yaar.. I still smiling n blushing.. My roomies are asking me whether my bf messaged me or something. I m tht red.. Ufff this is the best update till date...
Bheen n nakul n arjun.. Superb yaar i was lauging my guts out...
I cant stop reading ut.. I m reading it again n again... Gaawwddd.. and in this update too i m seeing kyy's manik n nandini.. N tht red colour on cheek scene.. Reminded me of ramleela *blush blush* 

Now the kisss.. I cant say abt it.. I m already a beetroot. It was damn haawwttt..

Update soon maannn.. Ab raha nehi jaatha

Aresha : Now did we forget our Quest Di . 

Sam : Her name is Angela . And she too is really good writer and really encouraged me to write more and more beautiful updates . And this is one for her comments that really is special to me . 
Originally posted by: Angela_Grokes

Okay now I am back on my reading spree!😳

As usual, I am loving the pace of the story. You manage it really well.👏
I can imagine this scene.😉 Pooja's hair flying...
Plus, the song fits in really well. Oh God! Only wish if it was real.☺️
Great update. Loved it with the whole talking to yourself thing. That is what I am doing a lot nowadays.😆 Update soon sugar.😳 You really are turning out as a ArDi Shakespeare . 

Sam : Yeh Bandhan Toh Pyaar ka Bandhan hai . 😆

Aresha : Uff ! Miss filmi holic stop this nonese . 

Sam : What can I do , I have a great relation with this one reader . My Sautan . I started to recognise her from this story and I literally remember she asking me if I was her devrani and I denying and saying that I have an eye on Karn . 

Aresha : 

Sam : Yeah yeah okay , here an comment from her that is really special to me . 

Originally posted by: .Sanskruti

Kya update diya hai Sautan😳

waise srry hum late ho gaye kya! xams started sautan mei three days se away frm IF jab ayi toh 80 PMs the😲 lekin Sautan sautan attraction se tera dhoond liya😛
dedicated to me😲 aww thankyu so much🤗(JF😉)
u know mei aaj xam deke niche meri frnd ka wait kar rahi thi that time I read this...when Devarjee questioned me ki unke bhrata ne kitne papad bele I was blushing madly😳 itni blushing ki usne ane par mujhe poocha ki kahi meine koi 14th Feb ka proposal accept toh nahi kiya na!😳
Aalia how perfect bhabishree I am😉 waise Thankyu u didnt bring Arya into the scene spcly when I ws explaining to devarjee😉 nahi toh bolti nabd ho jaati meri😆 
Bhrata Krishna is so superrr cuteee😛 awwie Devranijee dreaming of her prince charming mujhe unse nahi milaogi😉 and ha I liked Vrushali she is exactly like me😲 thodi naughty thodi natkhat nd lovely girl😳 plus u know ppl write my spelling Sanskriti when its Sanskruti!! I am soo happy shappy u used U in Vrushu instead of I🤗 nd issilye meine RES nahi choda😉
nd ha u r a Kajulee na bring some bromantic scenes na nd I want to meet my Devranijee too
Rock the date too😉 aur ha congo u too dazzling like me ha😛
update soon😃 nahi toh😡

Aresha : Now the next amazing reader in our list is Navika . 

Sam : Oh how can believe this Gyani baba who never stopped guessing the story line and guessed it correct every time . 🤔But her continuos comments and her demands for more romance always led me to write one . So Navika thanks a lot . And here is one of her comment that is really special to me . 

Originally posted by: 8520NK

Bwahaha! I am first Sam!

Dekha? Romantic update jiske peeche mein mar rahi thi uspe meine hee sabse pehle comment kiya😉
Itne awesome din pe tune post kiya, when I am bilkul free now! Oh, how I missed commenting here!
I LOVEDDD the update! Hayeee!☺️
Mere ArDi finally! Holi ke din dil mil jaate hai! Eeeh! Thank you soo much for this amazing, superb, stupendous update!!!! 
I can't say less about it! My favouritesssttt update till now! I absolutely loved it! So beautiful!😳
So, our Drau doesn't like colours, but only till Parth doesn't rango her in his rang!😆😉
The update was shhooo romantic and that kiss in the waterpool made me blush so profusely Sam! I so badly needed this dose of romance from my ArDi FF writers!👍🏼
Loved the flashback also, and the present totally blew me away like whoooshh!😳
I loved this line though!
"U have already coloured me in your colours arya ! And no water can wash away that ! "She replied in a soft tone which made him smile broadly . 
So gyaani baba now predicts that the love story is officially starting...⭐️
P.S. - I could totally imagine ShaPoo as ArDi here! The kurta and the red colour! Hayeee❤️
I OFFICIALLY DIED WHEN I READ THE LAST PART AND I LOVE YOU FOR THIS UPDATE AND I HATE CHITRA FOR INTERFERING!!!🤣

Aresha : Oh Ho . This one is my favourite . She is the only one who can win you over arguments 🤣. By the way did you two decide whose husband is Arjun originally and who is the one to steal him . 🤓

Sam : Oh , Moumita . And nope we still have not figured out who was the original wife and who was the stealer but I tell you , I m the original wife and she was the stealer . Anyways she always supports me and makes me write more and more . Without her comments , I don like to udpate my chaps . And here is one of her comment that is one of my best .  

Originally posted by: Sonatia

Sorry, my train is running late...
And so i get here late (~_~)anyway
i loved the 1'st part when chitra was forcing dhris to admit that he cried. You noe aise fight mai mera bro ke sath karti hun. I am very hardkhore and binadas ladki so my bro force me to admit though i nt use to cry. Anyway i loved that...very cuteee. 
And then the part in hall was ameazing.
U noe in ladke logon ki kya prob hoti hai pata nhi. Specially yea bhai.
Mai jab bhi classes ke lie jati hun with dressing beautifully he asks the same and i answer the same what drau did...
U noe i find many similarities in many incidents of ur ff vid my normal life...so i love your ff more than any..
And that part where ancient😆 chitra vid ancient arjun.
You did a great job here.
The part was very beautiful. It took my heart away.[AND don get shock RETURNED MY HEART AS WELL. lol]
and the last ice-cream part was ohhh my god !
Ok let me comment in detail
1> the first part of the last part when ullu [CAN'T STOP MYSELF MAKING MESS WITH HER NAME. Sorry] told arjun bla...bla...bla[sry i am lazy] ohh gosh i was about to sing lets celebrate ! Lets celebrate this moment moment moment [I LOVE BOTH ARJUN]
DRAU IS THE THIRD PERSON ?!?? Why yea arjun ne bilkul thik nhi kiya...lolololololll
and the part wher drau coughs and arjun comforts was so cute it took my heart then returned as well. U noe manan in ky2...
And i loved their hugs and kisses they were so cute so cute that it took my heart and u noe then did nt return.lol.

i noe mai bohot zayada bol rahi hun i sud stop talking bye! bye!
(T_T)
that z anyway still the best part i have read in this week..$$$$$
(^_^)

Aresha : Okay Sam tell me if these are comments or essays . 🥱

Sam : Umm essay like comments . Syeda Di and Ashiwarya.🤗 These two were readers from first but it never felt as though they were new to the story . Their constant long comments were always my favourite . 
I still remember me calling Syeda Di by her surname 😆and I still m and Asinwarya always complaining that she is Aishwarya and not Nadina Lopez . 🤣

Here is one of their long comments . Wow these are too cool . 
Originally posted by: sadiasaba68

wow   
wow wow wow 👏 👏
omg Sam that was worth the wait baby ...👍🏼
I'm dancing I'm dancing 😃 I'm on the 9th cloud ..yahooo 😃

ummm k now I have stopped acting like a mad n going to comment in brief 😉

1st part when arjun ignored her I felt bad for my drau 😔
n then the dream part ☺️ aww our ardi 
naughty arjun n clever drau I love their combo 😉 

n then nakul spoiled arjun's dream 😒
I was so happy when arjun n bheem taught nakul a lesson 🤣 🤣

aww drau loves romantic stories!!  she doesn't know that her own love story is going to be the most romantic one ☺️ 😈

dhrish n chitra part was cute ...loved the bro-sis n friendship bond 😃

I just loved the way arjun said sorry to drau , that was very cute  

n the washing machine tips of arjun was just perfect 🤣 🤣

angry drau took revenge from arjun n had her laugh huhh 😉 i just love my queen 😃 

wow arjun pulled her to the corner  that line itself gave me chill on my spine ☺️

aww he colored her n then drau run away that part was so romantic n cute 😉

arjun hugged her from behind  
drau pushed arjun n she herself fell beside him 🤣 🤣 I loved it ..they should often fell over each other 😈

n then what happened is just so so passionate ☺️ ☺️
they're so fast baby 😉 doing all these now what will happen next  oh I love my fast ardi 😈
without saying the magical 3 words the confessed their love  aww that's y our ardi is unique 😃though I want them say those 3 words soon ...greedy me 😈
last part was very cute ...now waiting 4 their next meeting ..I wanna know what will they do 😉
that was long Ik don't throw chappals at me pls 🤣 
PS: while reading the update I was thinking that ulopi the ullu will come n ruin everything ..😡 ..I'm so happy that till the end there was no ullu around 😈
when will arjun break up with that ullu 😔 I want it to happen soon 😃
here I stop ...⭐️

Originally posted by: aishwarya48

res res!😉

unres!😛
Such a cutie update!!!!😳
Drau is a fashion designer?!?!?! nice😆
and her forgetting what to wear on her date👏 good job drau
but her outfit seemed paaka😳
and i could just imagine shaheer in that outfit you gave us omg😛
that view must have been so beautiful😉...such nice pictures
drau's mom😭😭
but all her tears were gone in a flash thanks to arjun😆
finally our sir confessed his love😳..
awesome song!!! I loved each and every word of it!!!👍🏼
and then the last part was just
HOT HOT HOT☺️
I think I've read this update 10 times...GAWD ADDICTED😲
I love your long updates..so there is no reason to apologize by any means👍🏼
Please make the next update with the uloo and draupadi choosing thing and then he choos drau (duhhh)👏
This ff is getting better and better and hotter with each update...im lovin it (tm mcdonalds) 🤣
We cannot end this ff before like a gazillion threads!!!!
btw i found a spelling error (oops)..
BUT IT'S HILARIOUS: 
pooping-popping

Aresha : Hemangi and Ritz and Radhekarni , Priya next on our list . 

Sam : Oh yes Hemangi Di andRitz   And Proteeti And Priya di and Mamta di Hemangi too had a good guess every time . And her amazing comment . And Ritz Di always comments . And Protteti and priya di never forget to leave back their feedback . 
And I just love Mamta Di 's comments . 

Aresha : Also thank you all of our readers . 

Sam : I m crying looking at all these comments . Missing old good days . 

Edited by Texie-Shady - 8 years ago