Frequent Posters

Posted: 8 years ago
Am I joining late 
LOVED NAKUL 

rocky lol
Awaay thumbnail

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
The content of this post has been Hidden by User.
Nonie12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wonderful chapter Sam😃
I am very angry that you did not PM me that you created a new thread and updated a new chapter😡
Arjun flirting with rocky is vey funny😆
Nakul's meeting with draupadi is very cute😳
Please PM me when you update a new chapter🤗
sadiasaba68 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
res
sammy 😔
omg I'm now scared of u 😒
i know I'm just too much late...bt i have read the update.. bt then i didn't have time to comment in brief so i didn't res.

n now i have time bt poor net connection...
I'll comment by tomorrow for sure.. n it's gonna be a long one i promise...
n really very sorry.. very very sorry my sweet lil sister.. don't be angry with me pls 😒
MsChanadlerBong thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Aresha_uchiha

hehe true true sasur ji reminds us my bth guttery arya!!
no wonder they r soo guttery!!
hehe😆😆
app ki bahu toh smart toh hongi hi!!😳
no no which is hanikarak chijo se dur rehna chahiye!!
n past memories is ijurious 2 health!! nakul!!😆😆😆
past is 5 bt persent n future is parth!! pls na!!!!
yeh toh mera martabya tha sasu ma!!
aap ne itna jahkkas updt likha hai ke main marr gayi!!!
lov u
Aresha

Lol ! Maybe I got inspired by someone familiar na 😆
Of course . That's why I chose u as my bahu . U know how many girls are after my son but all of them I chose u . 🤣
I think it is not martabya but kartavya , check it😉
Thank u once again Mera Sakhi ! 

Originally posted by: angrani

Am I joining late 

LOVED NAKUL 

rocky lol

lol welcome back dear 😳

Originally posted by: Sonatia

sorry 4 late reply! My train z again running late..My god rocky was lal,pila,hara,lela...i was coparing him vid pk...i donno if he collected his get up frm dancing car... [ahem!ahem! Bechare log in the dancing car]
lime green that was too much sam sry kritu... I was reading ur ff vid coffe subah subah and achank woh colour soch lia... And i was drooling almost bas tabhi shock.mughe colour blindness ho gati na? Saitan kahiki...
Toh arjun was practing liplock AHEEEMMM!!!
Bheege hot tere...hmmm🤣 great idea...maibi use karungi if necessary...lol...
I cnt even think rocky mocked arjun directly to the point...
Pink suits him huh... Arjun complemented him huh...drau is jealous...arjun ne pehli bar kch sahi kia.looloool.
Bohot funny tha sabkuch...very funny...
Mai toh haste haste kho gaya raste...
Nakul was omg u na tum nakul ko embarrased kar dia...
Bikini and n8 suit bechara nakul...
And draupadi 🤣
last me she hugged arjun unknowing in front of nakul...
Kul milake the part was awesome very funny...
Too awesome... The funnest part i have ever read in ny ardi ff.
waiting 4 the nxt part ahem ahem

omg such a long comment ! And so late I thought u forgot me 😭
Lol PK ! 🤣
Lol tujhe Bhi colour blindness lag Gaya 😆😆
Using that idea ? Really where ? 😳
Making Draupadi jealous is a good job done by Arjun ? 😲 Par hamare Arjun ka Bhi turn ayega 😆
I m happy that I could make someone laugh 😉
Love 
Sam 

Originally posted by: Nonie12345

Wonderful chapter Sam😃

I am very angry that you did not PM me that you created a new thread and updated a new chapter😡
Arjun flirting with rocky is vey funny😆
Nakul's meeting with draupadi is very cute😳
Please PM me when you update a new chapter🤗

thank u so Kuch . But u changed your UN na so I din know this was u . Sorry will surely pm u the next time 😳
Now would not forget to pm u . Sorry once again 

Originally posted by: sadiasaba68

res
sammy 😔
omg I'm now scared of u 😒
i know I'm just too much late...bt i have read the update.. bt then i didn't have time to comment in brief so i didn't res.

n now i have time bt poor net connection...
I'll comment by tomorrow for sure.. n it's gonna be a long one i promise...
n really very sorry.. very very sorry my sweet lil sister.. don't be angry with me pls 😒

i understand Di . Don worry . I will wait for u to come back 😳

Chapter 34 - New bonding . 

Draupadi  smiled as she entered her friend's house , she could hear laughter and shouts from the living room itself . She climbed the stairs up to Hidimba's room. 
As she entered the room she saw the whole room filled with different items and goods . 

Seeing this brought a smile to the beautiful face as what's this prepared for clicked on Draupadi's mind.

As she entered the room she saw her bestie Chitra decorating a curd matki with flowers . 

"OMG u started preparing for the wedding already ! And what's this huh u even made the saipatha . "Complained Draupadi keeping her hands in her waist in a childish voice . 

"Do not worry Drau we have left plenty of important work for you "Chita replied smiling . 

"Thank u . " Draupadi smiled as she sat down . 

"Starting with this ..." Chita said as she passed Draupadi a tray in which two fishes were placed . 

"What's this ?" Draupadi asked confused not even taking the tray. 

"You need to decorate this fish . "Hidimba replied . "Just like this one " she continued and showed two fishes which were decorated as such . They were placed inside a cloth made of velvet decorated with jari shaped like a fish . 

"Yuk ! U both know how much I hate fish . I do not even eat it ! And you are telling me to touch it and decorated it . 
"Draupadi said making a horrified face.
"Please I will do anything else but not decorating this fish please please "she begged . Both Chitra and Hidimba looked at each other and burst into a laugh. 

"We were just kidding Drau"Chitra 's answer brought a relief to Draupadi . 

"Your work is shopping for Jeeja ji " Chitra said looking at Hidimba and blinked her eyes and Draupadi laughed joined by Chitra whereas Hidimba went red. 

"Jeeji ki pehle , jeeji k baad, mere jeeja ji "both Chitra and Draupadi sang making Hidimba blush . 

"Okay shopping is good for me . "Draupadi said after sometime and looked onto the list . 
Her eyes widened looking at the long list . 'Shopping for men ain't fun 'she thought as she saw the list full of items to be bought which was all boring . 

Everyone laughed on Pandav's dinning table as Bheem cracked a joke again . 

"Looks like Bheem Bhai is really excited! "Everyone laughed at Nakul's comment and Bheem eyed him angrily . 

"Arjun , Nakul and Sahadev come home early on Friday " Kunti said after the laughter died . 

"Why Mom ? " asked Arjun as he drank water . 

"We have to go to your soon to be Bhabhi's house for the supari ceremony "replied Kunti smiling. 

"Supari ceremony ! What's that ? "Nakul asked looking confused . He looked at Arjun who shrugged his shoulders and looked at his mother for the answer but to their surprise an unexpected voice replied .  

"It is the ceremony in which the boy's mother goes to the bride's house with gifts accepting the girl as a bride. " Sahadev replied and made everyone in the table surprised . The one who never opened his mouth was today talking ! 

"Shame on you Arjun and Nakul . U don not know anything about wedding ceremonies. Look Sahadev knows more than you two  " Bheem said teasing them.

"Bheem bhai ,Why is it necessary for us to know about wedding ceremonies when you are the one marrying " retorted back Arjun . " and about Sahadev ,guess he is already ready for marriage " he continued under his breath which has only heard by Nakul . Both of them laughed inside their hearts and hi five each other under the table . 

"By marriage , Ma what do u think about your fourth bahu ? " Nakul said smiling naughtily . 

The word fourth bahu grabbed everyone's attention especially Arjun . 

"What about my fourth bahu Nakul ?" Asked Kunti curiously . 

" I mean to say nowadays you do not bring  new relations for Arjun Bhai na " Nakul started his play making everyone surprised . 

"And why Should she bring relations for me " Arjun asked pointing his eyes  before Kunti could answer . 

"No no I just mean that if mother wants her  bahu then she should start roaming around malls instead of contacting bride searcher . " Nakul reply confused everyone but alarmed Arjun . 
And then came near Arjun and said in a soft voice " I just met one today " 

Arjun silently kicked Nakul under table and slowly whispered in his ears "oh Ho so you are the sarif ghar ka ladka . Don speak too much otherwise your night dress and bikini will come out " 

Nakul face reddened as he heard that . 
"Sorry Bhai ! " and saying this he silently gobbled down his dinner making Arjun smirk . 

"I just can not believe this ! They all think that I ...I know girls more than anyone else in the house . Seriously as if I have been doing PHD in the subject 'Girls'" complained Arjun . 

Draupadi laughed at his statement . 
"What happened my baby why are u so angry ? " she asked pulling his cheeks . 
She was standing with him , bunking the school out in the park near their school as she leaned to his bike supporting her back . 

"Among all the works ...I got the most difficult one ! Shopping ! That too for Bhabhi cause my mother believes I know girls more than any of my brother. " Arjun continued his complaining as Draupadi moved her hands in his hair messing  them . 

"Shopping that's so fun ! "Drau said excitedly . "Don worry baby I will solve the problem , jus give me the list " 
Arjun like a good boy obeyed her . 

"Okay don worry I will do the shopping! " said Draupadi as she finished looking into the list . 

"So what should I do ? " asked Arjun innocently . 

"Umm u ...u can carry the shopping bags " Draupadi joked and started laughing while Arjun looked at her narrowing his eyes . "What ? Can't u carry shopping bags ? " she asked smiling . "What is the use of these muscles "she hit in his arms as she said that . 

Arjun smiled mischievously and pulled her towards himself . "Really ? I can even carry you " he said in a sexy tone as he tickled her . She laughed out as he came near her and bit her ears and whispered huskily "I think carrying you is more interesting than shopping bags " 

She bit her lips as she replied "Of course  u can . But I would not risk so first carry my shopping bags then I will think" 

"Oh really "he replied laughing as he swept her from her feet . "Now what do have to say miss ?"

"Umm . Good I guess " she wrapped her arms around his neck and she hung to his body . 

"So ...are u ready for shopping ?" Arjun looked at her face which was glowing with joy . 

"Yup. But I m warning you , this may be a new and unpleasant experience for you "Draupadi 's sentence confused Arjun . 

"Why ? " but the reply did not come instead a blink was the only answer. 

---TBC---
ArDi's first outing ...get ready for it ;) 

Hope u all like it and do comment back your opinions . Sorry for the late update, just started school so a bit busy . 

Ps the wedding functions will be similar to the one that I attended just some time before as it is still fresh in my mind so the style will be different . Hope u all like it.