Tera Hone Laga Hoon :)

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 8 years ago
Welcome People To Another Tale Of Mine.. This tale is different from that of the Poli and The Cockroack Story.. Let's not waste time and go ahead into the story..
                    Once upon a time, there lived a very rich family named The Kapoors. Eventhough they were rich, they had no children. After trying for years and years, they had a son whom they named Sahil. Sahil grew up to be the Apple of his parents eye. The Kapoors had a maid by the name Preeto. She had a daughter named Kamla. Kamla was a huge and round girl with chubby cheeks, stout hands and fat body. One day, Preeto brought little Kamla to The Kapoors House. Kamla was fascinated by the big house and started roaming around. She entered Sahil's room by mistake where ten-year old Sahil was drooling his face off while sleeping. 7 year old Kamla went towards the bed and with her finger wiped the drool off his chin.. Sahil woke up to this action and got angry and ready to shout at that person. Kamla stepped away from him with her eyes wide. Sahil looked at her and his frown dropped. He stared at those wide chocolate eggs and gulab jamuns. Kamla on the other hand was staring at the small tufts of hair on his head.

That was their first meeting..

Daya passed by. Kamla started visiting The Kapoors House everyday. Both Sahil and Kamla played together until her mother completed her work. Months flew by and that time period came.. The Time Of Harmones.. Harmones ranged for both of them. Sahil started growing in size. He grew in height and his prick grew too. Kamla grew by two inches in height. Her bum became more rounded, her breasts grew very much and her curves started to deepen. Her body changed and she attended her cycles every month. It was then that Sahil got an offer in Cambridge Unicersity. He had to go. One fine day, Sahil broke out to Kamla that he had to leave for Cambridge the next week.  Kamla was in tears. Sahil comforted her by saying that is was his birthday that Saturday. Kamla smiled at this and made a guitar out of wood and made it into a chain. On his birthday, Kamla gave him the chain and wished him a Happy Birthday. Sahil took her to his room and made her sit on the bed. He asked her,"Kamla. Since it is my birthday today, will u give me a gift that I ask for ?" Kamla said,"But I am not that rich." Sahil said,"No Kamla. U need not spend any money on it. Will you ?" Kamla nodded cutely.. Sahil said,"Can I kiss you ?" Kamlas showed her cheek to him. Sahil said,"No. I meant as a proper kiss. Can I ?" Kamla's eyes widened in realization and she meekly nodded. Sahil said,"Dnt worry Kamla.. I wnt hurt you." Kamla nodded. Sahil leaned forward and gently pecked her on the lips. She closed her eyes out of shyness. Feeling bold, Sahil kissed her again, this time deeper and more stronger. The kiss grew heated and he pushed her on the bed and started kissing her neck while she put her hands on top of his hairless head ðŸ˜†and moaned. Her moans made Sahil more wilder and he bit her neck leaving a mark there. Her large breasts and body served a a fluffy pillow for him. He wanted to stay there forever. He took on of those pumpers in his hands and squished it making Kamla moan. There were screams outside and the sound of a toast that made them break apart. Sahil got up from the bed and apologised to her. Kamla stood there meekly. Sahil looked at her biting her lip and went ahead and grabbed her round hips for a kiss. They kissed for the third time. Sahil broke apart and said,"Kamla.. I love you.. " Kamla looked with those big eyes at him in shock. He said,"Yes Kamla. I do love you.. I can understand if you dnt love me..." Kamla caught his lips in a kiss as an answer to his proposal. She broke apart and said,"Let's go.. We need to enjoy the party.."

The weekend came and it was time for Sahil to leave for Cambridge. He gave Kamla a bangle and told her that no matter what what happens, they would forever be together. He went away to Cambridge.. Years passed and Kamla forcefully got married to Vitthal..  She joined work in an apartment titled Kapoors .. Kamla became nostalgic and thought about Sahil. She entered for her first day at work and got introduced to the Lady of the House, Neetu Singh Kapoor ðŸ˜›.. Neetu told her about her job. Kamla went to the kitchen and started her work. As she was working, she heard a voice,"Neetu, I am home.." Kamla's head shot up. She knew that voice. She could find out that voice from anywhere. It was Sahil's voice. She ran towards the living room and saw HIM.. It was him, in all glory. Those same glasses, those same lips, that same hairless head.. It really was him. She saw Neetu hug Sahil and realized with tears in her eyes that he had married her. Neetu said,"Sahil, I have found a new maid for our house." Sahil asked,"Who is it, Neetu ?" Neetu called,"Kamla !! O Kamla !! Come here.." Kamla wiped her tears and walked towards them. Sahil saw her. The same fat body, large pumpers and chubby gulab jamuns. Neetu got a phone and so went upstairs to attend it.. Kamla ran away to the kitchen. Sahil followed her and said,"Kamla !! Is that you ??" Kamla moved her hand aside to show him the bangle.. Sahil went towards her and touched her shoulder. Kamla pushed it away, turned towards him and said with a cold face,"Sahil.. You are married to Neetu Memsaab. U are my Saab now." Sahil explained,"I didn't want to marry Neetu, Kamla. My parents forced me to.. Ad even you got married." There was hurt in his voice. Kamla said,"Same Sahil. I was forced to marry Vitthal. My heart was always with you." Sahil said,"Kamla, now that I have met you, I cnt let you go..." Kamla said,"But Saab. Neetu Memsaab is your wife." Sahil said,"She won't know." Kamla smiled and said,"Ok. Vitthal won't know either. BUT, we are using protection." Sahil said,"Deal.. Now, I think I deserve what if left from that night on my birthday." Kamla smiled and said,"Do the honours please." He grabbed her butt cheeks and kissed her soundly on the lips.. Neetu came down fully dressed and they broke apart. She said,"Sahil. I am going out. I will be back at night. Kamla, make dinner and then leave. " Kamla nodded and Neetu left. Sahil took Kamla by the hand and took her to his bedroom where they got lost in each other's doom..

Filmy title hai tho matlab ye nahi kii it will be RagNa ðŸ˜›
Samla post🤣
rishu would be very happy.😆
Samla🤪🤪
Rishu.. teri samla ki nayi fab 😉😛

me mere ragna ke siwa aur kuch ni soch sakti, aisa title dekhake
chal koi nhi, kbi kbi kuch aur b padhna chahiye😉
rishu tuje samla post me partner mil gayi😆
Rishu its for u.. Hehehe... Samla ka pramotion ho reha hai...
Kabhi Kabhi RagNa par bhi likha kar...

But this one was awesome...
Ye kya one more SamLa fan!!!!! ðŸ¤£

Pata nai ... why I wanna imagine RagNa on this lol... except the end part..
😲...akhir samla ek ho hi gaye😛