Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 8 years ago
this kamli and gopal is so scare with akhira then why kamli and gopal fell in love with each other

knowing akhira is very dangerous person still gopal going to take kamli alone without anyone support without any preparation.? both kamli and gopal r foolish people of first category

Libra123 thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Cvs never intended for A to go out of BH. If that's the case they would have sent her to bilaria with her father. But A will be permanent in Bh. Right now this Nautanki is so that Anandi can come back into BH with more power to control J and kids with more power and no one can ask why she is involving in J n kids matters, Ganga will only invite anandi to come back and also involve in her husband kids and family matters, predicted this after reading the short update about last night epi, but it's confirmed to me this will happen after watching the epi. A is leaving BH coz she thinks Ganga has poison in her heart for her but not bcoz it is Jagan matter and she has no right to involve in it and it is not her home it is jagan home. Also, article that mannu will hate Jagya for keeping him in the dark. So, what will happen now is Ganga will request anandi to reform Manu and also bring her home and tells her u were right all along and I was wrong. You have all right to involve in my and my kids business coz you are the family. So, all chars turn from sensible to stupid so anandi gets more power. Normally if a situation like this happens jagya would address gangas  fears why she is not letting mannu meet or let mannu know about ratan. But here, nothing like this is happening only reason to give more power to A.
These disgusting cvs are so predictable..

A is and will be permanent head of BH not just adviser. She will show right path to J n kids as jagan are not capable of handling the situations in their life. They need the guiding hand of anandi..

DS old lady was crying yesterday what a cunning lady.. She did not cry when her son Basanth died. Did not cry when shiv died but cries now..