really enjoyed anandi ganga drama over nimboli sasural drama

Posted: 8 years ago
I really liked 4 & 5 May episode . really liked anandi and ganga drama.
well cvs involved anandi to spice up the thing and i feel they succeeded .

both the episode was some what summary of 11 year leap. 

It shows dadisa was in her own dream land in this 11 year because her most precious person Anandi was with her. So she never smelled Ganga and her suffocation.

Anandi was shown quite ignorant , means she must be feeling something but having approach- not to worry.  

But after watching 5 May episode i really feel  root cause of all problem is dadisa and her blind love for anandi.

Even though anandi convinced dadisa that i m leaving this house but we will be together, but somewhere dadisa is not convinced by heart.  Anandi dialogues were perfect and her conclusion was also perfect but still dadisa is not happy with anandi decision , she is sad, still she is not getting the point that love should not be blind.

So i feel root cause of all problem is dadisa, she is not using her brain . her love is blind.

Anandi did only one mistake that - over the years she did not learn to say NO to dadisa.
She was also having let go approach. 

Now i hope Anandi will be strong and will start to say NO to dadisa . Anandi knows dadisa thinks from heart so now Anandi has to be strong. 

Now Ganga is shown practical and i hope she should be practical only.
Rather koi jaroorat nahi hai ke anandi ki har baat pe woh convince ho.

And i hope jagya will take Anandi exist positively.

Now Anandi should resign from the post of badi haveli adviser. 

Nimboli Sasural drama can be enjoyable only if they stop dragging that stupid escaping drama.Kamli cries,looks at mirrors,looks out of windows,talks to herself,talks to Nandini,doesn't eat,people comes and begs her to eat,then Gopal says I will take u away verbally,then says the same thing playing dumb charades,says how will this happen,then get determined he will do it for sure,roaming around in front of that house again and again and it is going on and on.Such a slow pace.

Ok we got it you are not ready to get married and planning to escape.And the end result will be thenga.The boy will die and the girl will get married and will have a seperate family and like Sanchi they will show it with so much detailing.

Kundan gives some aweful expressions,he might be a good actor but who wants to see a boy lusting over an 11 years old every second day for full five minutes in 25 minutes of episode!Then the way he runs whenever he sees Gopal and the high jump and landing on Gopal,slapping him and trying to talk like an elderly person gives me headache.He is still a kid,so stop all this nonsense.

The best part of Nimboli Sasural for me is whenever Mata comes and all of them get scared especially Akheraj's expressions are worth watching.That almost 6.5 foot man behaves so differently that time.And today she will come and for sure it will be enjoyable.

Though for obvious reasons I enjoy watching Jaitser drama but still I am not getting the point of Ganga vs Anandi.And now Mannu will start hating Jagya and without any fault Jagya will be blamed by Mannu as if Ganga blaming him was not enough.
kundan lusting over nanddini makes me eww🤢🤢i always  feel like this wenever they show him lusting on nandini. i don't like nandini even a bit but i always wish she sumhow go away or gets rescued from this monster.
kundan's lusting luks like sum dog is in heat.🤢🤢eww.🤢i just shudder & feel disgusted wenever i saw him doing this.🤢

and abt A ghusaaoing in this track then CVs needed  2 let A out of BH as its  so disgusting 2 show living in mrd ex home fro  11yr & can't show Aji 2 live 4ever so mad ganga a scapegoat & forced aji in this tracks by making he r promise 2 ratan.luk after this she gets strict abt moving out of BH oderwise she was still thinking & telling DS.
Nimboli Sasural drama does have a story and some interesting characters and the little girl's character is shaping up quite well very much like Anandi but this dragging of Kamili story has taken away the charm in that story.
I guess the purpose of Kamili drama is to create story for that little girl and also for the character development.

Kundan and Nandini story is I guess is very disturbing but by juxtaposing it with Mannu and Puja story they are dealing with issues that crop up in adolescence and how it is a natural development in that age and how that gets painted with different colours in case of child marriage.

Ganga and Anandi face off is something which was supposed to have happened way back and it is finally happening and it is interesting.
ya what is happening between ganga and anandi should have happened long back.
before leap the way ganga character was shaped was unbelievable , now what she is doing is realistic . Dadisa need to be correct her approach and anandi should not fulfill unnecessary demands of dadisa . whatever bond they have but dadisa should understand relations gets changed with time and living separately doesn't mean u r relation ends. 

But i think as per new article now things will speed up. As per new article anandi will soon come to know that nimboli is her daughter. 

well today one more crime of akheraj will get reveal that he also eye on his bhabhi and killed her husband.

so i feel there should not be any mahanata for akheraj, he should go behind bar.

and anandi should take back her daughter. 

I hope cvs will not show kucchi umar ke pakke rishte with nimboli just like anandi.

i am not enjoying Jaitsar drama because creatives are only showing anything They are using Jaitsar drama to sell their serial  
While i don't mind Anandi Ganga face off Ganga fed up of Anandi ji crossing the line and Anandi ji needs to learn where to draw a line and till which extent she have right to take decisions about others matters but Ganga's character is butchered Her blaming Jagya was something i cannot understand neither tolerate Thats too much Why to go this far with Ganga .? why to make the woman who made Jagya stand up herself put him down like this Ganga can never do that and the most disturbing part is from five years she still did not realize that properly Ganga was never like that 

and now this Mannu's track i was really looking up for This was only interesting track i found after leap for which i continued watching BV after leap  but cvs spoiled it as well There was no point of forcing Anandi in this track There is no sense and logic why Ratan 's mother did not approach Jagya and Ganga for her son's last wish when she knows very well they have forgiven her No mother will sit on son's wish no matter what he says and when she knows others will fulfill the wish but no she did not  

Ganga did not want to hide Mannus past  from him before now she wants suddenly 

and Cvs went more extreme  Mannu starts hating Jagya as per spoiler Why cvs have to go this extreme just for drama Thats really very very disturbing  Its going to be a very heart breaking track Mannu blames Jagya Misunderstands  him Hates him   

cvs have lost it They only want drama Nothing more and they are probably hell bent to make poor Jagya suffer Its he the poor guy suffering the most in this track He is completely innocent Did no mistake at all ðŸ˜­

We need some clarity in the story.

After 11 long years all these are happening !??? esp. between Ganga, Jagadish and Anandi.

Things were fine previously?

Looks like all the characters slept for 11 years and woke up suddenly to create drama. 

I don't know about the drama but I like forum reactions better😆
The differences first began between jagya - ganga about 5 yrs ago. But it was within the four walls of their bedroom. No one came to know about it.
Then as the kids grew up and abhi started feeling jealous of shivam, the differences grew further. 

The final blow happened when ratan expressed his last wish to meet his son.