Rangrasiya

India-Forums

   
Rangrasiya
Rangrasiya

Ashish AT#22 Jadoo hai tera hi jadoo jo mere dil pe chhane laga!! (Page 25)

Mano.M IF-Addictz
Mano.M
Mano.M

Joined: 10 June 2014
Posts: 59194

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 3:32am | IP Logged
I just have a topic of discussion with u
Off course in PM
But I have to leave in 20 mins
So will start it later at night or tomoLOLLOL

Oh! God today Laila entry na
Can't even watch it with my MomOuch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Thushi

Thushi IF-Stunnerz
Thushi
Thushi

Joined: 02 December 2014
Posts: 42679

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 3:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Mano-

Originally posted by Thushi


lol not u only yeah but if we compare with paros or aman thats what i mean by betterLOL

they done better job in this and they cant find a voice which perfectly suit for rudy ...  ashu worked on that .. if he talk the way in his iv for rudy wont tht be LOL

btw why paro said ji krishna ... i mean her bagawan toh bolenath... they could have said mahadev nySleepy

what she said KrishanaShockedShocked
That's the very soul of the storyAngryAngry

i rewatatched that she said so AngrySleepy

and in the same epi bindi call akka and then paro only .. how stupid is thatDead

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mano.M

Mano.M IF-Addictz
Mano.M
Mano.M

Joined: 10 June 2014
Posts: 59194

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 3:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Thushi

Originally posted by -Mano-

Originally posted by Thushi


lol not u only yeah but if we compare with paros or aman thats what i mean by betterLOL

they done better job in this and they cant find a voice which perfectly suit for rudy ...  ashu worked on that .. if he talk the way in his iv for rudy wont tht be LOL

btw why paro said ji krishna ... i mean her bagawan toh bolenath... they could have said mahadev nySleepy

what she said KrishanaShockedShocked
That's the very soul of the storyAngryAngry

i rewatatched that she said so AngrySleepy

and in the same epi bindi call akka and then paro only .. how stupid is thatDead

I think diff people in-charge for diff eps
So stupid of themDead

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Thushi

Thushi IF-Stunnerz
Thushi
Thushi

Joined: 02 December 2014
Posts: 42679

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 3:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Mano-

I just have a topic of discussion with u
Off course in PM
But I have to leave in 20 mins
So will start it later at night or tomoLOLLOL

Oh! God today Laila entry na
Can't even watch it with my MomOuch

now what .. you Angry could have said later na .. anyway no problem me will wait WinkLOL

me too watching it with parents naDead its 10pm show na ... now that my mom started watching cant stopOuchLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mano.M

Thushi IF-Stunnerz
Thushi
Thushi

Joined: 02 December 2014
Posts: 42679

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 3:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Mano-


I think diff people in-charge for diff eps
So stupid of themDead

oh u might be right Ouch  maybe thats why they put the song in parud meeting alsoConfusedOuch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mano.M

Mano.M IF-Addictz
Mano.M
Mano.M

Joined: 10 June 2014
Posts: 59194

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 3:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Thushi

Originally posted by -Mano-

I just have a topic of discussion with u
Off course in PM
But I have to leave in 20 mins
So will start it later at night or tomoLOLLOL

Oh! God today Laila entry na
Can't even watch it with my MomOuch

now what .. you Angry could have said later na .. anyway no problem me will wait WinkLOL

me too watching it with parents naDead its 10pm show na ... now that my mom started watching cant stopOuchLOL

"Partnaru nalla thaliya picchiko"LOLLOL

I will watch but will change channel for Laila sceneLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Thushi

Thushi IF-Stunnerz
Thushi
Thushi

Joined: 02 December 2014
Posts: 42679

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 3:41am | IP Logged
btw when will u reach home ... if u leaven in 20 min

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mano.M

Thushi IF-Stunnerz
Thushi
Thushi

Joined: 02 December 2014
Posts: 42679

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 3:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Mano-


"Partnaru nalla thaliya picchiko"LOLLOL

I will watch but will change channel for Laila sceneLOLLOL

partneru this is not done Cry me paavmillayaOuch

send me yeah we can discuss about it later WinkLOL




Edited by Thushi - 08 May 2015 at 3:44am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mano.M

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Ashish - incredible Ashish

2 3

Author: Betterose   Replies: 17   Views: 8674

Betterose 17 8674 25 August 2014 at 8:31pm by -Mukti-
Ashish wife Archana praises Sanaya and Ashish-Video

2 3 4 5

Author: vibhutil   Replies: 33   Views: 21675

vibhutil 33 21675 17 August 2014 at 10:53pm by cylan
Ashish sharma verses Ashish Chowdhry

Author: Hayathye   Replies: 1   Views: 2676

Hayathye 1 2676 01 July 2014 at 8:22am by SwathiAnthy
Pehele bhi mere chalta tha age bhi mere hi chalega

Author: Janakivallav   Replies: 6   Views: 24311

Janakivallav 6 24311 12 March 2014 at 8:22pm by Lata22

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Rangrasiya Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index