Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mano.M thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: Thushi

yeah  I would really love to see him in dual roles πŸ˜‰

han how worried we was and that fb wala videos it looked so real ...  thank god the idea got dropped for whatever he and his friend did no idea .. 

but if that came the obesessed would have got to know for what he did that πŸ˜‰ but who care if they believe or not .. like I said before if someone care care for them then should be in mental hospital πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

lets hope he dont take such roles especially single one  πŸ€’

but if it film I m ok if he do negative role .. there is really hope .. but here lots of illogical track and make look them pyscho even if they re not that type .. 
especially some turn without any reason totally negative like lakhan wala.. 

Some need just a reason to bash
Leave themπŸ˜†

Even in movies I don't prefer
Buts movies give much more scope
for negative charactersπŸ˜‰

BS has totally lost it Charm
Poor Vishal
Thushi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
btw mano .. that ST and AshNa meeting remember we did some research why they meet .. had a long convo na ..

we still didnt find anything and though also might be just a meeting 

but u know what I recently saw a ashus IV old one of course we saw before ... there he said how archu go with him whenever he had an IV .. how she pick up him 
if he try new thing she come with him .. 

and the day they meeted ST that was in a set right and 

after saw the IV I was thinking this was for a show and archu thats why came.. we know all how she support him and always there for him .. and the fan said also she came with him to support him na  .. but still I m so confused .. I want know whats that .. why they meet just get together or for show πŸ˜• this might be discussion for their future project .. who knowπŸ˜•
Thushi thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Mano-

Some need just a reason to bash
Leave themπŸ˜†

Even in movies I don't prefer
Buts movies give much more scope
for negative charactersπŸ˜‰

BS has totally lost it Charm
Poor Vishal

han han if they cant leave him me too  wont .. like I said before If they can bash I can make fun of them πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

yeah at least movies better than daily saop na 

Oh that show .. what a lovely show was that totally ruined everything .. 

I really feel bad for him ... they said he is one of the lead now turning totally negative   hope he find a better project soon and quit this show yeah.. he dont even get screen space then why should he do the show πŸ˜‘

Mano.M thumbnail

btw mano .. that ST and AshNa meeting remember we did some research why they meet .. had a long convo na ..

we still didnt find anything and though also might be just a meeting 

but u know what I recently saw a ashus IV old one of course we saw before ... there he said how archu go with him whenever he had an IV .. how she pick up him 
if he try new thing she come with him .. 

and the day they meeted ST that was in a set right and 

after saw the IV I was thinking this was for a show and archu thats why came.. we know all how she support him and always there for him .. and the fan said also she came with him to support him na  .. but still I m so confused .. I want know whats that .. why they meet just get together or for show πŸ˜• this might be discussion for their future project .. who knowπŸ˜•

Ya its a JDJ IV with Anup na

But in this field many meeting happen na
Nothing is finalized till its onscreen
Seen even after promos no info about DD show
So anything is possible

Another thing I noted about Ashna
In that great performer award function
Archu said na,Ashu lucky color is white
So she came in white
Even in JDJ finals she was in white
His lucky mascot 
Cute coupleπŸ˜‰
Mano.M thumbnail

han han if they cant leave him me too  wont .. like I said before If they can bash I can make fun of them πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

yeah at least movies better than daily saop na 

Oh that show .. what a lovely show was that totally ruined everything .. 

I really feel bad for him ... they said he is one of the lead now turning totally negative   hope he find a better project soon and quit this show yeah.. he dont even get screen space then why should he do the show πŸ˜‘

Even if they are making him negative
His character is not impactful
Bindiya seems to be the main negative charater
Thushi thumbnail

Ya its a JDJ IV with Anup na

But in this field many meeting happen na
Nothing is finalized till its onscreen
Seen even after promos no info about DD show
So anything is possible

Another thing I noted about Ashna
In that great performer award function
Archu said na,Ashu lucky color is white
So she came in white
Even in JDJ finals she was in white
His lucky mascot 
Cute coupleπŸ˜‰

yeah i was so bored after our bakwas here so watched IVs .. I love whenever he talk about archu .. they re choo cutu na .. even in chat session archu could have ignore ashu related question but she like to answer it so is ashu ..

we didnt get much their IV but in ashu IV he used to talk and I like it whenever he talk about her the smile on his face 

not only there mano ... she wore in Zee award also white πŸ˜³  RSSI time πŸ˜‰

they are made for each other ❀️ 

black that part is so true .. maybe they planned something but dropped the idea 
maybe got some problem .. remember in one of IV he said we will be back .. maybe the we was for his and ST project .. they planned before RR ended but didnt revealed thats why we didnt got any news ..

and this is also not new na .. they are from the beginning together .. we wont be suprised if these two will work again .. πŸ˜† I badly want him with ST ..

about DD she hearself tweeted she is not out of that show .. but no idea why this get delayed πŸ˜•

Thushi thumbnail

Even if they are making him negative
His character is not impactful
Bindiya seems to be the main negative charater

but seriously I dont get her character from the beginning .. 

she is hungry for money will do anything for it .. but why want she begum of BS .. even if she enter in mithlesh life she will get the money which she wanted na.. why she is behind priyam πŸ˜• she dont need to become begum to get the money 

to much of bindiya and priyam .. they totally forget all the characters .. phoolan was also hardly seen just like lakhan .. now now idea if phoolan get screen space or not 

lets see if someone offer better role he might leave .. but who know he might be just like ashu and will be with the show till the end  

Mano.M thumbnail

yeah i was so bored after our bakwas here so watched IVs .. I love whenever he talk about archu .. they re choo cutu na .. even in chat session archu could have ignore ashu related question but she like to answer it so is ashu ..

we didnt get much their IV but in ashu IV he used to talk and I like it whenever he talk about her the smile on his face 

not only there mano ... she wore in Zee award also white πŸ˜³  RSSI time πŸ˜‰

they are made for each other ❀️ 

black that part is so true .. maybe they planned something but dropped the idea 
maybe got some problem .. remember in one of IV he said we will be back .. maybe the we was for his and ST project .. they planned before RR ended but didnt revealed thats why we didnt got any news ..

and this is also not new na .. they are from the beginning together .. we wont be suprised if these two will work again .. πŸ˜† I badly want him with ST ..

about DD she hearself tweeted she is not out of that show .. but no idea why this get delayed πŸ˜•

The thing That I like best about Ashna is 
They are not over the top in front of camera
They remain causal doesn't so off their love in front of cam
That's what make them lovable
U can just feel their love
When they are together
And Ashu always maintained that his Best friend is his wife
Archu too said in that tweet na
They are Xerox copy of each other in anyways
We could see that too
Like their love for pets
Writing,travelling,poems etc
They have their diff too
While Archu is bubbly and exited
Ashu is calm and reserved
Like u said I specially I love the way
 they look at each other
Perfect couple

My first choice for Ashu project
will always be ST
His ML characters are strong and dreamy
At the same time real not fake

Ok..DD tweeted that's good
But I heard they are changing something in the storyπŸ˜•

Thushi thumbnail
partneru just saw in twitter the voice india going to start 6th june at 9pm ... thats mean this is going to replace KK ... what about TNNZ then.. which show is going to replace this one  πŸ˜• 
Mano.M thumbnail

but seriously I dont get her character from the beginning .. 

she is hungry for money will do anything for it .. but why want she begum of BS .. even if she enter in mithlesh life she will get the money which she wanted na.. why she is behind priyam πŸ˜• she dont need to become begum to get the money 

to much of bindiya and priyam .. they totally forget all the characters .. phoolan was also hardly seen just like lakhan .. now now idea if phoolan get screen space or not 

lets see if someone offer better role he might leave .. but who know he might be just like ashu and will be with the show till the end  

Total logic problem in BS
Fl father changing totally in a day
Bidhiya deciding to be begun
Poolan respects women but doesn't know
about his daughter-in-law's situation
Nothing is logical anymore

I don't think he will leave

In Ashu case even though the story was crap
He always had scope to perform
and he was the main character there

I am sure Ashu would have left if they used
him as a prop