Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dev22 thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
This song is ok ok, but I read in a music review that Mohabbat buri bimari is pretty good.
Sugar9.00 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Wow absolutely loved the video .. Didn't like the song much
waiting fr dhadaam dhadaam and darbaan my faves :D
you2 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
When RK takes Anu,behind the curtains..what was that expression(Anu's)...i am not getting it..In the last promo,I was thinking..arrey ..that makeup brush is a prop..thodi ada se lagao powder..show some mischief when calling him Johny Walker ..

Now I think she is low energy because her soul is dead๐Ÿ˜”

upar se gaana itna low energy..Mohit Chauhan so thakela..
Edited by you2 - 8 years ago
humdekhenge thumbnail
This is such a pretty song! Woww! And there is so much eye f**king going on! <3<3<3
So.Much.Love
humdekhenge thumbnail
I need 5k of angsty FF for that one scene at 1:38! My heart might explode!!! And I might just waste my day going through the 2 update threads thanks to these 2 minutes I just watched! Sigh!!!!

ETA: what story behind Sylvia has NC excited? pliss to explain!
Edited by Bandwagon-er - 8 years ago
rogerrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Bandwagon-er

I need 5k of angsty FF for that one scene at 1:38! My heart might explode!!! And I might just waste my day going through the 2 update threads thanks to these 2 minutes I just watched! Sigh!!!!

OMG look who is here ๐Ÿค—   Dude pls join us on that thread..Ranbir needs you :D ๐Ÿ˜†  And yeah, am absolutely in love with the way they look at eachother..The angst kills you..Anu is outstanding here man..I usually don notice others when Ranbir is in the frame but damn, Anu owns this song & how..And their chemistry is sizzling <3 
humdekhenge thumbnail
Originally posted by: rogerrocks

OMG look who is here ๐Ÿค—   Dude pls join us on that thread..Ranbir needs you :D ๐Ÿ˜†  And yeah, am absolutely in love with the way they look at eachother..The angst kills you..Anu is outstanding here man..I usually don notice others when Ranbir is in the frame but damn, Anu owns this song & how..And their chemistry is sizzling <3 

Rog!!!!๐Ÿค—
I hate myself for missing BV promotions..I was so bloody excited about this movie..RK and I are like star crossed lovers-sigh..I have so much to catch up on(though I google RK-Kat on the down low every 3-4 days so that I don't get shocked when she announces she's pregnant๐Ÿ˜†)

Yeah! Both these kids are fab..I hope the movie does brilliantly for their sake..and for Kashyap..and for us(then we can be smug about it and gloat๐Ÿ˜†)..like I said in the other post-they absolutely take the eye-f**king to new levels here! :D

Now I feel like Kitty Kat..took me 2 minutes from moping over Sallu to cooing about Bira๐Ÿ˜†

(I really need to go..that's why I hate logging in here..I get e-verbal diarrhoea..but I miss you guys! :))
Edited by Bandwagon-er - 8 years ago
rogerrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Bandwagon-er

Rog!!!!๐Ÿค—
I hate myself for missing BV promotions..I was so bloody excited about this movie..RK and I are like star crossed lovers-sigh..I have so much to catch up on(though I google RK-Kat on the down low every 3-4 days so that I don't get shocked when she announces she's pregnant๐Ÿ˜†)

Yeah! Both these kids are fab..I hope the movie does brilliantly for their sake..and for Kashyap..and for us(then we can be smug about it and gloat๐Ÿ˜†)..like I said in the other post-they absolutely take the eye-f**king to new levels here! :D

Now I feel like Kitty Kat..took me 2 minutes from moping over Sallu to cooing about Bira๐Ÿ˜†

(I really need to go..that's why I hate logging in here..I get e-verbal diarrhoea..but I miss you guys! :))

Damn you just made me realize how much i miss your posts..So much that i was pestering another member ( krack-jack) a few days back into admitting she is Bandwagon-er ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

@ bold- ๐Ÿคฃ  The two of us will forever keep praying for their break up but i know its a lost cause ๐Ÿ˜†

This one song has actually managed to make me fall in love with Johnny & Rosie..Rosie a lil more than Johnny at this point & that is a huge thing cos i love Ranbir & was never an Anu fan but she is killing it here..Do log in whenever you have time :) 
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
this is loveee!! โค๏ธ First of all Neeti has got magic in her voice!!
And then Ranushka!! awww not seen such natural perfection in a very long time! they r such a delight to watch! Rosie... Anu is just beyond brilliant as vulnerable n sweet Rosie.. awww just adorable!!
That kiss!! Ufff!! โค๏ธ Am in love with this!!

Most beautiful thing is nothing is forced.. they make it look so real and natural..

I love that shot of her pasting Johny's snap in her childhood scrap book.. she looks just utterly beautiful and sweet...

And the whole thing is very intriguing as everything about this movie has been for the past few weeks.. it show cases how Johny gave her a first step in to BV.. and how she became a star.. but intermingled with past humble sweet moments which r personal..

lovely adorable video!
Edited by princessunara - 8 years ago
kabeeraspeaking thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Pitch perfect picturization. Ranbir's expression were on point and I'm so taken aback by how gorgeous Anushka looks...her casual dresses and the entire styling of 'simple Rosie' especially is so appealing. Manish Choudhary's shots (particularly the one with the cigar!) really topped this off me though...he's the twist of intrigue! So Johnny brings Rosie to BV and is buddy-buddy with Manish's character but doesn't know what he did to Rosie...and that kiss in the closet though...damn!Edited by kabeeraspeaking - 8 years ago