**Epitome of Eternity-AnIka**AT#1 - Page 50

Posted: 8 years ago
Thank you sooo much Anika for giving us this unexpected gift.🤗
All the best Anika and we all is eagerly waiting to watch your rocking performance in SPA...we all love you so much.❤️🤗
Anika u didn't disappoint us this time . Thank you ❤️🤗
And look both wearing matching colors for rehearsal must be a coincidence 😆
Omg! I pinched myself to check if I am dreaming. A big big hugs to all anikians for making my day so happy which as just started. 🤗.
Special Thanks to Anika. They are mesmerizing together..  

I did not see the video yet. Someone tell me what song they r performing? I check the video couldn't open it from mobile.

Sonali ,rosy, Jo, maaneet ,Thala, RD and other anikians whom I left, not only spamming and positive hopes our prayers and good feelings in heart did wonders. Wish Anika ( ANAS n DEEPIKA) forget past and keep rocking as be good persons forever. 

Out of curiosity .. I would like to know, can this Anika thread made private? Means it is visible only for members of this thread? We share our views but it is posted openly to everyone , sometimes it end up that other people make sarcastic comments.
Omg wow wow wow!!!!
😲
Anika and they were so comfortable together...
Now eagerly waiting for their performance
Thank u  and so happy to see u on Anika thread  again Shamima  .  And Zo yes can't wat to see them on stage together 😳
Happy to see you again shami,🤗  go and watch the video you will like it so much,😉  i am still watching it more and more and cant get enough from it.  i am scared on my eyes but i can do anything for Anika.❤️.
This is superb cool Anika after seeing this video , now i am excited 
love anika and most romantic couple , Anika are awesome together 
Thank you so much my dear friends for sharing lovely video and pics ,