SS : I should feel that you love me :) Chapter 4 PG5 updated - Page 2

Posted: 8 years ago
Realyy nicee
update soon
Chapter 2:

ishita: raman i m not ready for all these..istill need to fell comfortable around with you...i dont about you much so as you

Raman (inner thoughts) : i knwo you more than what u know about you ..may be i should give you time to understand my love...

Raman :i know ishita ...can i ask you ask for something...

Ishita: Yes raman do tell me

R: Actually i want to call u as chinnu this was my dream that i would call the girl in my life lyk that when i saw all my friends calling their girlfrnds with nick names...

I: She laughed and chuckled at what he asked and said a yes but asked him time to get used to it...

then ishita being very takative was taking about her childhood and her frnds..

as raman was busy staring at her seeing her beatiful smile ,her animated expressions..
he has the sudden urge of kissing her and controlled himself telling that she is not ready for all these yett...
Then ishita suddenly got up as if child got her favourite candy and asked him if he loved soem one before...

Intially he was silent and after sometime told him to not to force her now because he cant lie to her...

Then ishita silently dozed off to sleepp and slowly landed slowly on his shoulder..Raman didnt want to disturb her and was staring at her where he got the flashback of he going behind ishita in college withour her notice and observing her and noticing her every moments... <3

It was morning ishita sudennly woke up with a jerk which made raman to wake up to...

Raman was trying to explain about their posture and before he could say something ishita said she understood and gave him a bright smile and left to get ready for the day...

She prepared break fast for everyone and all gave her compliments and then the family was sitting together and watching TV and then the surprise came in...

Simmi and Param (they are ramans brother and bhabhi living in US a very loving couple missed wedding due to some work ).

So they booked tickets for ishra to stay with them for 20 days...

And then all the packing was done and ishra left for US with mixed thoughts...

Ishita was sitting beside raman and she was observing everything around her except raman..
Raman is silently staring at ishita..
After lot of watching ishita slowly slept on ramans arm and then later the air hostress came and covered both of them with duvet...

No one watching from outside cant tell that they are not a couple in love watching the smile and feel of content they faces were adorned with...

Soon before raman wakes up ishita is up and allowed him to sleep ..when raman woke up he immediately mouthed sorry

I :Raman let me tell you one thing though we are strangers..we are husband and wife and we cant be comfortable from the first day atleast we can try na...when you keep telling sorry all the time ..i dont think we can bridge that gap for ever..if you are lets try being friends firstt...

R :yeah chinnu we will defintely try being frnds..intially ishita was surprised and then both laughed together...

And the plain landed in one place (imagine goa) please dnt ask me goa comes in their i just want a beach road ;)

As their was time for next flight raman thought he can surprise ishita and took her to the beach..

She loved it so much and started running here and there and fully drenched in water...

There were some arrogant boys around and started commenting ishita
in bad words which made raman really angry and gave them left and right...

Ishita felt very happy thinking she has her special someone by her side all the time and her dreams of loving husband coming true...

Then she ran to panipoori and started eating more and without any hestation she was feeding them to him..he was very happy but silent alwaysss...

Ishita was thinking raman is ver good but he is not like me ...always serious but a very gd man..
after that they came back and boarded the flight soon they reached params house...param was out for 2 days for some business meeting and simmi welcomed the new couplw very happilyyy...

Precap : Simmi telling ishita about first night and ishitas anger on raman shouting at him
Lovely start
waiting to read more
Awesome update 
Lovely one
Continue soon 
realyy nicee update..
update soon
Very beautiful story...
Read both the parts..
Awesome..
Please pm me the second apart..😊😊
hey that was cute...
Continue soon dear...
Chapter 3:

In the night when param was back all the four were sitting together and having a lovely chat.soon ishita became very close to them and started mingling with them happliy ...
Then when simmi and ishita were in the kitchen simmi told ishita that she wanted to talk to her personally..
S: Ishita i see you are a very bubbly girl and talkative and very livelyyy...we always thought raman should get a lovely girl lyk you as he does not talk much...
He is very little expressive and opens up only with his mom more tham anyone else...
So i think and then she stops ...!!!!
Ishita :confused !!!! phir kya bhabhi aap bol saktey hain mein bura nahi maanuga ..aap hamarey liye to kahega na ...and gives a assuring smile...

S : I thibnk he cant come and ask you...by the intimacy between you too i can tell that you both have not taken your shadi to next levell...

I : suddenly tears welled up in ishitas tears and she excused herself telling that she s got some work..

Simmi thought she may be blessing and didnt think muchhh...

Then after sometime ishita compsed herself and had dinner with everyone and she didnt utter a single word...
Raman noticed this unusual behaviour but thought may be she was missing her homee...

Then param and simmi said they have some celebrations at their frnds house and told the newly wed couple to njoy the evng...

After they went raman switched on the tv and just wen ishita entered the channel was showing some romantic scene...

This was enough for ishita to burst out...

I : this is what u wanted ryt ???
R :wat ???
I :as u were silent i thought may be u re reserved but very good from inside...but chiii see ur very cheap that all u want from our relationship is nothing but s**..
R :he was shocked completely and asked what are you taking about ??
I :see as u have money and married me with ur status doesnt mean u can get wat all u want... i m not that type of girl tooo...
I really thoght u r a very nice person..first we will understand each other giving each of us time and then we will love each other...
but see urself all u want is just ...

R : as raman ishita so much keeping his usual anger he tried to explain that he is really unaware of what shes taking about...

I :ishita told him how he asked his bhabhi for al this..

See raman whatever my belief is that a
"third person should never come into a husband and wife relationship and you did that today".this broke the respect i had on u and telling such personal things is very ridiculous... and just walked away not listening to what he is telling...

Raman felt very bad that one side hes not about to tell her that he loves her and other side see what happened to his not even properly started relationshipp...

Raman infact cried the whole night and slept on the couch in the hall where ishita seriously didnt care about...in the morning when simmi called and started teasing ishita didnt reply and so she some how sensed something is wrong and just told her i just told out of concern for both of you knowing u r the best girl who can handle my devar best...if u dnt like it think its as a soory but dnt tell raman all this he may feel bad that i have told u these things...

I :she then realised she has done a big mistake and then told simmi that she is fyn and immediately checked out calling for raman...

Raman was sleeping on the couch and she could understand that he was not happy seeing the frown on his face..due to some sound raman woke up and seeing ishita he was just about to walk away
I :Raman i m very sorry ...what all i spoke was just a misunderstanding...
R :he didnt reply anything and then
Ishita suddenly ran to him hugged him tight and told sry raman and really didnt mean to do that last night...

Raman has the urge to hug her back after all the gal whom he loved silently for more than 6 years and his wife now is hugging him...
But remembering the last night words he stayed without any reaction...

I :Raman u can hug me your wife infact ur chinnu is hugging u for the first time and see u ur just standing without any reaction...

Raman felt very happy that she referred herself as chinnu and hugged her back happliy

after sometime wen they broke the hug he said waise chinnu aap muj par chilyangey aur baad me iss tarah sorry bolegi to mujhe manjoor hai and gave her a wink...and left

This was the first time ishita observed this romantic side of him and said not bad MU bhalla and giggled

Raman hearing this came back and asked her what is MU ???

Ishita was laughing uncontrollably and not telling him anything...
Raman thoght to tease her more and pushed her to the wall and put his hands on either sides of the wall and didnt allow her to go...

He could see that she was getting affected by his intimacy and started teasing her more and more by blowing air at her sensitive parts...

Ishita was like in a trance and suddenly uttered Mu means most unroamntic
raman was baffled and lost the grip in the hands thinking which gave a chance for ishita to escape.

Guys tell me if I should stop writinga nd its boring ...
ur comments mean a lot to me :)
Lovely update 
Last part was awesome 
Continue soon 
Wow caught all parts together
loved it buddy
that was cute
Wonderful concept dear