Posted: 8 years ago
Wow wonderful story ...
Plzzz continue soon...
Waiting...
navyay thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
part 4 :

The rest day was spend atleast peacefully and the two couples went out for shopping where ishita was busy picking up different kurtas for her.
Raman thinks inside though this girl is slim enough why cant she wear moderan wear she always picksup ethinc wear and tries to show her some moderan dresses and she brushes away saying he will not wear all those dresses..

raman was bit disappointed but didnt show it to her...But he got her a ankel length jean and matching top to it...

After lot of shopping and dinner the couples retired to their respective rooms and raman was waiting for isitha to freshen and come..

After she comes he went inside..

Ishita got ready ready after a cool bath and then her eyes fell on the packet which raman has bought for her...she opened it ans she liked it so much...when she was deep in looking and admiring at ther dress raman entered..seeing him he noticed change of expressions in her face...

ishita: she just told him i dnt wear these dresses
Raman held her wrist and made her sit along with him.
Raman: I ahve seen u admiring the dress ..why do u tell one thing and fell the other...If u want u can share with me..
Ishita:Then ishita told in her usual childish tone..In my family we are nto allowed to waer all these types of dresses..All my frnds would wear and i still fell bad.Mom told me if i tell i like all these dresses u may think that i m bad girl...

Raman : He thought how naive she was and assured her brought her close to by holding on to her shouldera nd told see isitha see girls dressing will never judge her character...its all about your heart..now as your my wife u can wear watever u r comfortable with..and i m pretty sure that u like jeans..slowly u can get used to single piece too if u would like too...
Isitha : She was very surprised to see yet another shade of raman and with so much of excitement she kissed him on the cheeck and left to the bathroom to try the dress leaving a shocked and blushing raman outside...

After like a long pretty 20 min ishita came outside she looked perfectly gorgeous in that dress and her short mangalsutra and sindoor which made her more divine and gorgeous...
Raman was awestruck at her beauty and started walking towards her and then she was pinned between him and the wall...

As he was very close to her she closed her eyes with the sudden intimacy and then he was very near to her lips just then there was a knock on the door..

Both got interrupted and raman went as param came to discuss something with him..

Isitha was shocked at the sudden trun of eventa and a unknown blush appeared on her cheeks...
Guys tell me hoes this part...I know its very late but i was very busy with my personal issues..Based on the comments i would give the next updates faster...

Pls do comment and like
Roopareddy777 thumbnail
Nice update Continue soon dear...
Anum_says thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Lovely ,beautiful updates
Update next part jaldi se please