India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

OS | Strangers. (Page 2)

the_breeze Goldie
the_breeze
the_breeze

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 9:40am | IP Logged
This was beautiful! You manage to convey so much with such brevity! Kudos to you for that! No many writers can accomplish that with such ease... Clap
Coming to the OS, the part about Khushi failing to qualify was very relatable. All of us at some point or the other in our lives have faced rejection. Many a times people loose themselves totally when that happens unable to face their family, friends and the world in general. It was so heart breaking to read about Khushi's feelings and her thoughts. But I am so glad that you showed her handling it in this manner. I was worried that it might go the suicide way. *shudders* But it was great of you to show her STRONGER than that. 

Arnav has his own demons to fight. It was difficult to read about his issues. But you made him NORMAL and HUMAN. More often than not, ASR is shown invincible and strong and a hot-shot businessman with a different set of problems, but to see him so normal and ordinary was a refreshing change! 

Love your work! 

Coming to the part about this being "the worst phase of your life", take it from someone who has had to put life on hold because of a rare and complicated disease, IT GETS BETTER. You just gotta have faith. And hang in there. I got better now, am NORMAL again! So you see, please have faith and tell yourself daily that you are getting stronger each day and everything will be alright. 

Please don't think am preaching. I just wanted you to know that I empathise. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

stg1

stg1 IF-Rockerz
stg1
stg1

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 3:13pm | IP Logged
lovely os Heart  i really liked the idea behind it, how even at ur worst and darkest phase there may be some light for u, that salvation can come in any form and shape and things can and do get better Big smile 

i remember u, loved reading some of ur fun posts. i really hope things get better for u soon and this phase of ur life becomes a distance memory Smile

LivingInPajamas

Anu567 Goldie
Anu567
Anu567

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 3:43pm | IP Logged

Beautiful story, Risha and welcome back...quite often in this world it is strangers who keep us going, give us the kindness and impetus needed to do so...well written. And yes, keep doing what you do so well...write...remember, this too shall pass...as in the worst phases...life is so relative...

Best,

LivingInPajamas

aquagal IF-Rockerz
aquagal
aquagal

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 3:21am | IP Logged
Beautiful OS. Welcome back!!
Failures have a way of sending one in a state of complete bewilderment and let them do strange things. I'm glad one tough moment in their lives led them to each other. As they say every cloud has a silver lining.
You have described the two different times so beautifully. Loved it.
arshi21 IF-Rockerz
arshi21
arshi21

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 6:14am | IP Logged
Glad to see you back risha :) 
Really liked the os :)
Arjuhisis IF-Sizzlerz
Arjuhisis
Arjuhisis

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 7:45am | IP Logged
Welcome back risha
Good to see u back dear
Lovely os
-Reader- Senior Member
-Reader-
-Reader-

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 10:59am | IP Logged
This OS is "Qualified" as Nice, Sweet and romantic :)...Sometimes we find the best from the worst in life..Really enjoyed reading it. Keep writing. 

pup03 IF-Sizzlerz
pup03
pup03

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 11:08am | IP Logged
welcome back dear! amazing shot.. loved to see two strangers becoming life partners... Big smile

thanks for pm Smile

Go to top