Na Tere Bina Lagda Jee - IshRa OS - Page 4

Posted: 8 years ago
I love this. I'm a big fan of your stories! I hope you'd continue this! 
That was beautifully written. Loved it.  πŸ‘ πŸ‘
Its so good to read your work after such a long break, wow! It has always been a pleasure to read your beautiful takes and views, and you are par excellent in portraying them. I am a fan of your writing! Have said long time before that you are one of the best writers i have come across on the forum! And it still remains the same :)
Keep writing!
too cute. love the way they both miss each other. KP come back soon missing u. please write more stories
Originally posted by PriyaCherry

Thanks for PM.😊
It was So Lovely OS.😳
The way Ishita missing Raman was so Beautifully explained.😳
The Song was so Nice.😊
The Whole Os was so Lovely explained,I Loves it.😳
Please write Like this On Ishra and Pm to me.😊
                                                                                     PriyaCherry.

Thanks Priya πŸ˜Š
Originally posted by aarohi26

res

unrest

first of all, welcome back aani di. saw you after so many days. I was missing your writing but you compensate it in very beautiful manner. I have seriously no words to describe its beauty. first of all the main attraction of your writing is your detailing. you detailed each and every thing so precisely and beautifully and I am fan of your that quality.

now back to update, it was a perfect mixture of source and sweet moments of ishra. the pain of separation and the eagerness of intimacy and closeness are two different emotions and you took them parallely and executed them beautifully.

I liked their eagerness to meet each other. ishita day dreaming for her hubby, to feel him near her, it is a normal emotion of every wife who loves her husband. their cute banter suddenly went on mihir rinky topic was nice. this was a normal talk which happened between every husband wife. because I witnessed same scenario in my home also

I was laughing when they both talked about his Mumbai arrival for acting. puttar wants to tease biwi but our biwi is more smarter then puttar. the last paragraphs was so cute. Raman concern was so cute. one side he was worried for his wife health and other side he was all set to surprise her. now waiting for Raman's comeback in show. thanx di for this beautiful writing.

Thanks Aarohi for this wonderful and sweet comment πŸ˜Š glad you liked it so much and I wish I could write more but sometimes the track just frustrates me to no end which is why I dont write for weeks on end at times πŸ˜³

Originally posted by ATTITUDEBABY

That was one cute and romantic part. Absolutely loved it!

thanks dear πŸ˜Š
Originally posted by shalz_123

such a beautiful piece...
ooh an a closure to his angry outburst too...lovely... thank u aani for writing this...made my day...πŸ‘

thanks Shalz πŸ˜Š

@bold - I personally needed to write that, for some sorta of a closure from my end πŸ˜³
Originally posted by cloudy24

Most romantic and simple long distance love😊 lovinv it to the core😊

Thanks Uttara πŸ˜Š
Originally posted by lovablelove

Baby! I really want you to continue this please , i really want to read further!! Do continue soon

Thanks dear and this is it for this one πŸ˜³