This is awesome.I loved it !!

thanks dear 😊
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by MysticRiver

Awesome OS..👏

thanks hon 😊
Originally posted by -Anku-

I love your writing 😳 You're just so so amazing at what you do. You have beautiful ideas, and you word them even more beautifully.

Your story and even the show's track related to IshRa at this moment are so well equated. It makes me hope to see a conversation just like this play out in the show. I am glad to have IshRa getting expressive in the show and the conversations you penned were PERFECT. I am glad you touched on the guilt, on the issue of him throwing Ishita out. And even better was the explanation that made some logic behind his anger - it being a plan. And Ishita's questioning how it would affect the children was so her. The guilt thereafter, Raman's realization and their growing proximity through mere words was again so endearing to read.

A normal moment between a pair is what attracts me to them the most, and conversations top the list. Every couple should be able to communicate this well. 

Thanks for penning this down. Surely you did this over a few days? There's some telepathy between you and the writer that they've inculcated cute convo's too 😛

Anku 🤗 

thank you so much for this lovely comment 😃

@red - absolutely I love them getting expressive, now only if they could get vocal about the right things at the right time sigh

@blue - I needed some closure on that front myself and a conversation I had just inspired me to pen this bit but I am so glad its appreciated 😳

@pink - *high five* you know my take on this front too 

@violet - Oh how I wish that 😉😆
Originally posted by N.R.Rona

Awesome..would like to see such an amazing video chat onscreen..beautifully portrayed..well written..don't have words to express what I feel after reading it.. Thnx for the pm aaniii..do write more often...

thanks N 😊
Originally posted by yhmmylife

Amazing as always..
This is what is expected of a couple at least hope that they show some conv regarding his outbursts that day.Raman is coming early ..he didn't tell her how cute 

thanks Anju 😊
Originally posted by ABBY92

That was a really sweet and meaningful OS. The way Ishita thought back of Raman's confession and how she too wants to say those same words to him and more was beautiful. I loved how the whole conversation between Raman and Ishita went back and forth between their usual banter and serious issues like Adi and Ruhi but this time, another angle of sweet nothings have been added to it which just makes it magical. 

thanks Abby 😊

Originally posted by Lavi_961

😛  wow!!!!!! Super Like 😛

thanks Lavi 😊
Originally posted by RS472

Magnificent work. Pls pm me nxt tym

thanks dear 😊
Originally posted by florine_20

That was marvelous.