Na Tere Bina Lagda Jee - IshRa OS - Page 3

Posted: 8 years ago
you make me dream 
i loved how beautifully you wrote ishita's feelings before the call connected- the exasperation at their distance to bashfulness of new love to acknowledgement of her desires. and then her trying to hide her smile but when the call finally connects she's got a huge smile that her hubby catches πŸ˜ƒ - magic's in the details πŸ‘
and then the call connects and   i love the oh-so-ishra banter.  aamna in one of stories wrote nothing's as erotic as a good conversation...or something to that effect.  but it so applies here.  flowing from casual to love confessions to insight on adi- once again brilliantπŸ‘
ah- i so miss your writing but these little nuggets make up for some of it β­οΈ
Edited by rutu83 - 8 years ago
A briliantly written piece
Ever word reached out various emotions of my heart
It makes one feel something deep about the whole word love...u redefine it...so much warmth so much understanding so much care and the other person being home...remarkable

U have just found the soul of the show... Everything that died for YHM inside me due to all the drama resurfaced due to this bit u wrote...Raman and ishita and their unique relationship... U have captured the soul if their bond in this story

U have rebuilt my liking for YHM...thanks for that πŸ‘
Darn! Your muse needs to visit you regularly! Otherwise how do we get such sublime stories? What can one say about perfection? It was beautiful as always.
Lovely one Aani! I love the Ishita blushing bit and totally imagine their Ishralicious intensity coming through via video chat too! You put a good spin on Raman throwing Ishita out. Wish the CVs address that eventually.

As always your stories are at once an expansion of what's happening on screen as well as a beautiful escape. 😊
Awesome and beautiful os..
It was as if Ishra were talking in real and not video chatting...
Their love and emotions was superbly portrayed...
Brilliant writing...πŸ‘πŸ‘
Brilliantly written dear
the emotions portrayed here stirred me
Wonderful work
Amazing and Loved i
Nice1.few moments were bang on like Raman 's way of saying Ishita.Aaah!it was wonderful.I could actually visualize his restlessness.
Wow Aani...Totally loved it
Very well written Aani...
Love read it ...
Please make the sequel where Ishita will confess her love as in serial we have to wait for a long time to finish this whole drama before that wants to keep a happy memory of their confession...Go for it...