Poll

Who did you like best?(Check Reason)

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
Antara123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
Hey!
I am back again, today in a better mood with the absence of too many faux pases. 

1. Sinha

Ya. We know, he knows Kabir well. I was thinking what if his wife is a doctor? Kabir's I mean, 
He is a divorcee with a daughter, he is afraid for her. Though, his dialogue delivery was horrible, no sane man narrates his fear like a story, but, I have VERY generously ignored it. 

2. Kapoor

Clearly, a very cool and professional guy. His daughter has been abused, and if she genuinely was, 
I would salute this guy for carrying on with his work while laying aside his personal issues. 
This guy is a crook. I'll explain my theory in the end. 

3. Admin Assistant

Very stupid yet clever admin assistant. He opened the door but called up someone else to cross check and got a security guard. 
But, if it were me, I would have called the official in front of the doctor. And say, I am extremely sorry for the inconvenience Sir, but, I have orders to verify, I will lose my job otherwise. 

4. The Peon From Jaunpur

Personally, my vote goes to him!🀣 He was superb with all the Hindi accent and coming from Jaunpur and office gossip and all. Clearly, he vanished never to come back with the keys. 

Okay. Now my theory. 
I was 99% sure yesterday, today I am 100% sure. Hindi serials aren't particularly creative when it comes to suspense and all. Let us just be honest. πŸ˜† They still haven't moved past showing everyone's face at least 25 times. xD

So, Kidney Trafficking is happening here. It is kinda obvious now.
So illicit trafficking of kidneys is what these people do. Kapoor is involved. The Sardar's, pardon me, I couldn't catch his name, kidneys were removed, and no one can live without both the kidneys, coolly they said kidney failure when the guy had NO PROBLEM in his kidneys. Sinha is a nephrologist, an honest man, to get him off the picture Kapoor used his daughter to frame him. Simple. 

Oh. Give your views and vote! Btw, voting isn't sufficient. I want you to comment and quote and have a discussion! .Let us make the Forum more active! I have allowed replies too. 

Love
NajπŸ˜‰
Edited by najma123 - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

meenu0527 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Admin assistant...the most dumbass! There is no place for such people in very imp place like hospitals.
-purnima- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Lolz you didn't gave option to vote for Ram Prasad pandey ji Banaras wale πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† my vote wud have gone for him πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Since he is not in option I will choose Pandey ji's instant best friend "Mishra ji" ...

waise u missed the drunk peon Ram,πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† at morgue

kritraj thumbnail
I voted for 'mishra ji' πŸ€£
Antara123 thumbnail
Originally posted by: meenu0527

Admin assistant...the most dumbass! There is no place for such people in very imp place like hospitals.

There is. In Hindi TV serials. πŸ˜†
rajanigandha26 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Kapoor. The personality suits the character.Very brief but impressing appearance. Realistic.looks like dean.
But actually I didnt pay much attention to anyone except kabir and Ananya  . Liked the medical student too.

Antara123 thumbnail
Originally posted by: -purnima-

Lolz you didn't gave option to vote for Ram Prasad pandey ji Banaras wale πŸ˜† my vote wud have gone for him πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Since he is not in option I will choose Pandey ji's instant best friend "Mishra ji" ...

waise u missed the drunk peon Ram,πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† at morgue

Trust me, it took the hardest of efforts NOT to enter Pandey in the options.πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 
But, this poll is for characters other than KaYa. Somehow, I wanted to know apart from Pandey who you guys liked. Drunk peon also I wondered but he didn't have much role/. Moroever, I liked the Mishra peon the best.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Partiality. xD Oh. IF should give us options to edit Poll options. THey dont give us that.

I chose Mishra too.πŸ˜†
-FreeSpirit- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
I definitely choose Mishraji he was funny πŸ˜† and him and Pandeyji looked like long lost brothers. Though I also liked Neha's friend she was helpful to Ananya😳. I think ur theory might be true, clearly there is some sort of shady stuff happening in the clinic and Dr. Sinha might have come across i wonder if he is being blackmailed too for being quite 
Antara123 thumbnail
Originally posted by: rajanigandha26

Kapoor. The personality suits the character.Very brief but impressing appearance. Realistic.looks like dean.

But actually I didnt pay much attention to anyone except kabir and Ananya  . Liked the medical student too.

Ya. Impressive he was. 
Antara123 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Maha149

The Peon From Jaunpur

Oh, everyone's voted for him. I made everyone vote for the guy.😈.😈.😈.😈.😈.😈 πŸ˜†