Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   
Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

*~H.G.O.R.C. #519~*- $~Invites Only~$ (Page 52)

Zzzzz. IF-Addictz
Zzzzz.
Zzzzz.

Joined: 27 May 2012
Posts: 51260

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 8:59am | IP Logged
Kuch suggest kro usernames

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Defected-Piece

Defected-Piece IF-Addictz
Defected-Piece
Defected-Piece

Joined: 12 July 2010
Posts: 69474

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 9:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Skipper-

Originally posted by -Chotta-Don-

Originally posted by -Skipper-

Originally posted by -Chotta-Don-

Originally posted by -Skipper-

Kinna shona Mennu Rabb ne bnaya
(o_o)
ROFLROFLROFL.ROFLROFLROFL.ROFLROFLROFL.

bilkul sahi kaha bhai Ap ne Embarrassed
par ap mjse jada ROFLROFLROFL.ROFLROFLROFL.ROFLROFLROFL.

nahi bhai Ap mere cute masoom se pyare se bhai ho naEmbarrassedEmbarrassedROFL
bhai aao gana gayein EmbarrassedROFL

na ap jada pyare.
ji bhai gana gate heROFLROFLROFL.ROFLROFLROFL.ROFLROFLROFL.

nahi na Ap zeayda pyareEmbarrassedROFL
lekin kon sa?EmbarrassedROFL 


chalo main start karta hoon,


a kahin door chale jayein hum, door itna ke hamain choo na sake koi ghamEmbarrassedROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-.SapnokiRani-.Zzzzz.

Defected-Piece IF-Addictz
Defected-Piece
Defected-Piece

Joined: 12 July 2010
Posts: 69474

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 9:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Skipper-

AB me UN bdlu?ROFLROFLROFL.ROFLROFLROFL.ROFLROFLROFL.

jee rakho,

pyaala sa skippyROFLROFL

hmmm kesa funny ya dosron ko darane wala?ROFLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-.SapnokiRani-.

Defected-Piece IF-Addictz
Defected-Piece
Defected-Piece

Joined: 12 July 2010
Posts: 69474

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 9:02am | IP Logged
meri shayri kese lagi

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-.SapnokiRani-.

Fun_Reloading IF-Sizzlerz
Fun_Reloading
Fun_Reloading

Joined: 23 May 2012
Posts: 13211

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 9:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Chotta-Don-

<div align="center">sab shayri suno meri Embarrassed
kash ke tujhe mere dardon ki eysi saza mile,
tujhe aye jo bare zor ke susu or karne ko kahin jaga na mile

<img src="http://i1075.photobucket.com/albums/w426/Besharm/funny%20cc%20smileys/4.jpg" alt="" /></div>
ROFLROFLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Defected-Piece

Zzzzz. IF-Addictz
Zzzzz.
Zzzzz.

Joined: 27 May 2012
Posts: 51260

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 9:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Chotta-Don-

Originally posted by -Skipper-

Originally posted by -Chotta-Don-

Originally posted by -Skipper-

Originally posted by -Chotta-Don-

Originally posted by -Skipper-

Kinna shona Mennu Rabb ne bnaya
(o_o)
ROFLROFLROFL.ROFLROFLROFL.ROFLROFLROFL.

bilkul sahi kaha bhai Ap ne Embarrassed
par ap mjse jada ROFLROFLROFL.ROFLROFLROFL.ROFLROFLROFL.

nahi bhai Ap mere cute masoom se pyare se bhai ho naEmbarrassedEmbarrassedROFL
bhai aao gana gayein EmbarrassedROFL

na ap jada pyare.
ji bhai gana gate heROFLROFLROFL.ROFLROFLROFL.ROFLROFLROFL.

nahi na Ap zeayda pyareEmbarrassedROFL
lekin kon sa?EmbarrassedROFL


chalo main start karta hoon,


a kahin door chale jayein hum, door itna ke hamain choo na sake koi ghamEmbarrassedROFL
wese shayari acha he.
ROFLROFLROFL.ROFLROFLROFL.ROFLROFLROFL.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Defected-Piece

Zzzzz. IF-Addictz
Zzzzz.
Zzzzz.

Joined: 27 May 2012
Posts: 51260

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 9:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Chotta-Don-

Originally posted by -Skipper-

AB me UN bdlu?ROFLROFLROFL.ROFLROFLROFL.ROFLROFLROFL.

jee rakho,

pyaala sa skippyROFLROFL

hmmm kesa funny ya dosron ko darane wala?ROFLROFL
daranewalaROFLROFLROFL.ROFLROFLROFL.ROFLROFLROFL.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Defected-Piece

Defected-Piece IF-Addictz
Defected-Piece
Defected-Piece

Joined: 12 July 2010
Posts: 69474

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 9:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shades-Of-Love

Originally posted by -Chotta-Don-

<div align="center">sab shayri suno meri Embarrassed
kash ke tujhe mere dardon ki eysi saza mile,
tujhe aye jo bare zor ke susu or karne ko kahin jaga na mile

ROFLROFLROFL

dekha hasi naEmbarrassed abhe is cc se door na rehnaEmbarrassedROFLROFL
wese btao to sahi kesi lagi shayriEmbarrassedROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-.SapnokiRani-.

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Smoke and Water: Where Fire Meets Storm #6 (Invites Only)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 146 147

Author: grounder   Replies: 1170   Views: 58886

grounder 1170 58886 13 August 2015 at 1:15pm by krystal_watz
The Sisterhood # 4 - [INVITES ONLY!]

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 143 144

Author: Dangelz   Replies: 1144   Views: 17881

Dangelz 1144 17881 14 July 2015 at 9:31pm by Dangelz
Malai Mirchi CC #16 : Invites only

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 143 144

Author: alwaysaTVFan   Replies: 1145   Views: 21209

alwaysaTVFan 1145 21209 16 May 2015 at 9:41am by The_Imane
Telugu Allari Mooka: Strictly Invites only: THREAD SIXTEEN

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 144 145

Author: lovedrops   Replies: 1158   Views: 19076

lovedrops 1158 19076 14 May 2015 at 5:35pm by Pinky.Raizada
*~H.G.O.R.C. #518~*- $~Invites Only~$

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 86 87

Author: Defected-Piece   Replies: 693   Views: 10843

Defected-Piece 693 10843 05 May 2015 at 11:15pm by -.SapnokiRani-.

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index