India-Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

For DivAn fans (Page 5)

sweety_10 IF-Rockerz
sweety_10
sweety_10

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 2:06am | IP Logged
Oh God.. we cannot have healthy discussion in this forum.
Everybody are acting as fortune tellers after KP's marriage.
Let the destiny decide their life, we are none to involve in thier personal life. If u cant be happy for them, ignore them rather than abusing.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

amrithas

sonu_ishradivan Senior Member
sonu_ishradivan
sonu_ishradivan

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 2:07am | IP Logged
Plz smbody tell me WAT WENT WRONG BTWN DIVAN btwn dec 2013-may 2014? Is it only me who doesn't know?
DiyaRathore Goldie
DiyaRathore
DiyaRathore

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 2:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by YasminKhanum

divan will last till there is yhm
kata gonna end before dat

Dear that was my sole point, don't bash Karankita to the point that you will regret as a DivAn fan.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

amrithassweety_10anjsHayaa.mDivianTanz_Divz

RaMANasa Senior Member
RaMANasa
RaMANasa

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 2:10am | IP Logged
Can anyone please tell me what happened last night???????
taara113 Senior Member
taara113
taara113

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 2:10am | IP Logged
And fans are important but they don't make you, your work makes you...
Ram Kapoor, Ronit Roy are the highest paid stars on TV, if I go by IF trends they don't seem to half the fans as KP so I don't understand what the fans are so crazy about...
Even Sanaya and Barun have bigger fan followings and they don't even interact on twitter/insta so evn if KP bans everyone who pisses him off (which i think he shld if he cannot pleasantly ignore), im sure he will survive just on d basis of work...
Fans love them, i assume they are happy, blessed, thankful but i don't think they need to be obliged...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

amrithassweety_10Hayaa.mpomegranate

TheGlamourgal Goldie
TheGlamourgal
TheGlamourgal

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 2:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DiyaRathore

@anjs n TheGlamorgal: I didn't say he acted "mahan" to save Shardiv relation. What I meant that he didn't approve such initial bashing so he distanced himself. And the main reason as I menationed was to avoid controversies. He didn't want any unwanted link-up rumor. anjs, yes SM declared his relationship after a long time and after that the distancing thing happened. In short, KP maintained distance for many reasons and bashing of Shardiv was one of them. 

@TheGlamourgal: Smoking and drinking rumor were there but it didn't stop DivAn interview. Rather we got funny IVs and segments on that.  He stopped giving bytes after May.

Diya , fans here bashed SM at the start not for divan but the way he proposed DT in the media ,then both SD gave bytes that they don't want their love life to be discussed in the gossip columns n stopped giving bytes tog till Ganpathi . That was nothing to do with KP at all . Much of bashing KP ,DT, SM stared since media issue  n that infamous mocking just like AB 's bashing starTed after her laughIng on DT. He has own reasons not SD relation at all for keeping the distance .

Drinking issue has happened during the end of last april n since may he gave bytes only for gold awards , SPA and one or two short bytes with DT till sept n since then we all know he is completely away from the media . if the prob is with DT n SD then he can give his own single byte but his own iv's never happpened.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ani_DivianTanz_Divz

s2397 Goldie
s2397
s2397

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 2:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by YasminKhanum

watever it is dont write too much essay on it kp will go to extent for ankita hahaha joke of century even if hewill it be for few moments only
shardiv tha toh kya it ended n kata wil last much less than shardiv
ankita whole family seems despo gold digger and abhay is an example after anki herself

giving example of gurmeet debina is hilarious gurmeet didnt marry her overnight after being with another woman just a day before
pls don't bash ankita atleast 4 divan...just ignore her..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

amrithas

DiyaRathore Goldie
DiyaRathore
DiyaRathore

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 2:29am | IP Logged
@TheGlamourGal: If you think like this, then be it. But there were more things attached to it. "follow n then un-follow" on insta, some comments there and then one famous pic of DT were just some reasons behind his decision. It's not about his personal choice only, they were shipped even before March despite their rumored differences. And, people say SM had to declare his relationship because of growing rumor of DivAn, specially after the Holi event.

KP hardly gave single interviews, he preferred giving bytes with DT. Only time he gave single IVs in past was at promotional events of the show.

Go to top