Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: JuhiDoll

Totally agree with the post! 
And because of a few fans the other fans who r actually sensible suffer. 
There r ppl who have accepted the truth n are happy with #Divan friendship n respect KP n his wife! 
I m just hoping tht this doesnt affect YHM and #IshRa #DivAn's chemistry.
Fans should understand n learn to differentiate between real n reel life! 
I mean no one's stopping anyone from making edits ..or anything but WHY tag the related ppl? Why involve Abhayji or any other celebs into this? Why increase the matter unnecessarily knowing what could be the consequences! 
Lets be happy with IshRa..Everyone can wish..but keep it to urself..dont drag celebs!  Makes the matters worse. 

there were three  major issue with this...

1. making edits with KP's wedding pic, completely erasing his wife

2. tagging Abhay ji and other YHM actors

3. i guess some people bashed Ankita and appreciated the edit maker, that she removed kashra from the pic

all three is crossing the lines for any fan...

at the same time, its important for the actors involved to ignore such things...one cannot curb such over-zealous fans...kitno ke haath pakad kar rakho ge...even if Abhay ji wanted to comment, he couldve chided the fan, like one does to their own kids...that wudve suited his image more...

last but not the least...if such incidence affects their professional commitments, then its wrong on their part...if they are professionals, which i believe they are, then they wont let such things affect their work...also DiVan posting pics together, shud happen, just like how ankita post pics with Karan...they are co-workers, they can n shud post pics...and not care a damn bt some people who perceive it wrongly...
amrithas thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thank you TM for making a sensible post. However I see that from the discussions here, the main purpose has been missed that if U love Divan respect them n their personal choices. Coz these edits harmless as they are n the fall out from it, be it overreaction from some parties involved, are only hampering n insulting KP n DT. As divan fans, others should be irrelevant n best not to dwell on the reasons n intents behind their every move, be it giving ivs together, maintaining a distance from each other. They are adults with their own thought processes n do what they think is best for them even in  their offscreen relationship. We better not interfere, speculate or criticize. Best to love, accept n respect what we can. If Divanism crosses limits without respecting their personal relations, fans are going to lose out most. And no comments on Abhayji's late outburst now that everything is done n dusted and worse for tagging him n Ankita in such edits by fans. ðŸ¤¢ Edited by amrithas - 8 years ago
s2397 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
who tell that sshardiv pic never got edited..firstly shardiv pic came very rare..but whenever came it got edited... that groupfie which was taken at appa's house is edited into a divan selfie where sharad was also present...that time even we knew that there was no possibility for divan...karankita fans also cropped dt and ah in that selfie...kp and ah fans can make into their selfie...only wrong thing is tagging the actors...but that was just a simple edit which doesnot require so much attention...fans will not stop editing and an actor need to understand it...
s2397 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: hdivan

did divan follow each other on insta before???????

initially dt followed kp but he never followed..then don't know why but dt unfollowed last time when he posted a selfie with dt on 8th feb tha day he followed her and after sometime dt also followed back... for a coincidence that dt completed 100k followers in insta
-Juhi. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: anjs

there were three  major issue with this...

1. making edits with KP's wedding pic, completely erasing his wife

2. tagging Abhay ji and other YHM actors

3. i guess some people bashed Ankita and appreciated the edit maker, that she removed kashra from the pic

all three is crossing the lines for any fan...

at the same time, its important for the actors involved to ignore such things...one cannot curb such over-zealous fans...kitno ke haath pakad kar rakho ge...even if Abhay ji wanted to comment, he couldve chided the fan, like one does to their own kids...that wudve suited his image more...

last but not the least...if such incidence affects their professional commitments, then its wrong on their part...if they are professionals, which i believe they are, then they wont let such things affect their work...also DiVan posting pics together, shud happen, just like how ankita post pics with Karan...they are co-workers, they can n shud post pics...and not care a damn bt some people who perceive it wrongly...

Yeah Abhay ji shudnt have reverted to the post in first place..if he wanted to..he shud have replied politely once. Or he could have blocked the person. 
I wont be surprised ifTellychakkar write articles and add fuel to the fire.
Hoping for the best! God bless YHM,Divan and us fans! ðŸ˜Š

janani_divan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
What abhaiji want to tell media and all?what is his intension?if the fans do the same things again nd again it may affect the relations if they take it serious.see abhaiji working with DT ,till show ends he want to work with her.this type of situation make uncomfortable to act with them.it may affect DT more.abhaiji same things repeat infront of media it causes DT r kp quit the show.its my opinion.
hdivan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
appa talking abt fans low thinking then first he should change his thinking.sshardiv picture also edited to divan picture. DT even liked that picture she took it sportingly not even DT BT rihit also liked so many post where AH photo gets edited.its his low mentality/insecurity wt made him comment like this.
tvjunk thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
As a long time admirer & follower of Karan & Divyanka ...here are my few points which are mostly true...

1) Karan & Divyanka them-self never see each other as a couple  or romantically liked each other,  till now they have a professional relationship ...they are just OK friends ...not best buddies or otherwise...both are committed to their work..and no amount of negative comments or publicity will stop them working together.

2) 3 Major reasons KP stopped DIVAN or limited his interviews...
    A) Fans started to ship DIVAN as a couple..which KP didn't like..he was already knowing divyanka-sharad relation and had no special liking towards Divz...Vice Versa
   B) Karan-Divyanka definately had a arguement during Media issue, after that they were very silent for a while and later patched up
  C) Karan has his own moods & comforts,  so it his decision whether to give interview to Media or not.

So in a way Sharad-Divz is not completely a reason for KP not giving interviews.

Its also true that sharad had to openly declared Sharad-Divz relation because of KP-DIVZ rumors...which he didn't want to , also the start of breakup of relation

Fans intial reaction to KP-Ankita  marriage was natural..as including me , we all were distraught by this news as we all wanted DIVAN to be real...Also like sharad , ankita also made foolish gesture by laughing on divyanka Fall in TSA...Fans rightly reacted on that...

But now continue to abuse Ankita..saying bad words..is pathetic & shows poor mentality , also gives bad name to stars who ur supporting whether Karan or Divyanka Fans.

Abhayji overacted on the Edit..true..but he was made to react by editing the marriage pic & tagging him & also bad comments on ankita...he is father ..who is already emotional by his daughter going to sasural. ..i saw this as a father's reaction rather than Abhay Bhargava the Actor

mreshma thumbnail
Good post..exactly my thoughts when I read about this issue..
My only question to the so called DivAn fans who r making these edits is, if at all their intention is to show the strength of the DivAn fandom, aren't there umpteen number of originally clicked DivAn pics on which they can show their creativity. Isn't it immature to replace Ankita with Divyanka, on a pic that was taken on the most special day in the life of Karan,Ankita and their parents. For any random person these Karankita wedding photos may be just another click, but for them and their parents these photos will be special because it is the memory of the biggest day of their life..n y would they tolerate when people r hell bent on ruining their happiness..Does being a public figure n being in social media sites mean that they should always tolerate all kinds of crap thrown at them?
pomegranate thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
IMO, that is the problems with those edits. they cropped ankita out and just kept div and karan in. if it is divan edits fans want, then there are so many pictures of them that can be edited but instead they chose to mess with the reception pics. same thing happened previously when ankita was replaced with divyanka  in the roka pics, that is offensive. Fans are showing their love towards divan but also being passive aggressive towards ankita.