Ye Hai Mohabbatein

For DivAn fans - Page 5

TheGlamourgal thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
This content was originally posted by: DiyaRathore

@TheGlamourGal: If you think like this, then be it. But there were more things attached to it. "follow n then un-follow" on insta, some comments there and then one famous pic of DT were just some reasons behind his decision. It's not about his personal choice only, they were shipped even before March despite their rumored differences. And, people say SM had to declare his relationship because of growing rumor of DivAn, specially after the Holi event.

KP hardly gave single interviews, he preferred giving bytes with DT. Only time he gave single IVs in past was at promotional events of the show.

Yup , I know they were shipped before march but i disagree with the bold one . Many , even me have assumed that but no one knows the real truth , it is just all the rumours and assumptions of the people.

.KP's maintaining distance has made people have their own assumptions even media say they have tiff now and then .

I just feel actors should take all bashing and rumours  lightly  as it is part n parcel of their job and maintain friendly relation with their costars.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RaimaV thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
^^ Everyone knows now SM weren't committed but as DT became very famous and fans started to assume DivAn as a pair, he needed to go public. SM even gave contradictory IVs first he said he was tricked by some journalists, then he said he wanted to. Whatever it was, he did it out of his insecurity, wasn't really committed and that was the reason of their eventual break-up. SM is a history now, so let's not talk about him.

Appa over reacted, he should be more composed. At the same time fans shouldn't cross their limit either, specially very special event like marriage is at stake. I don't like Bumps but why would I bash her for no reason?
Edited by RaimaV - 8 years ago
rakshaanra thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Don't agree. Karan Patel is a professional 
He has stated many times that acting is his passion and life

So rest assured he knows fame comes with price and he will respect the differing opinions of his fans from a great distance
anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
[QUOTE=DiyaRathore]If you think like this, then be it. But there were more things attached to it. "follow n then un-follow" on insta, some comments there and then one famous pic of DT were just some reasons behind his decision. It's not about his personal choice only, they were shipped even before March despite their rumored differences. And, people say SM had to declare his relationship because of growing rumor of DivAn, specially after the Holi event.

KP hardly gave single interviews, he preferred giving bytes with DT. Only time he gave single IVs in past was at promotional events of the show.
[/QUOTE
honestly, i wasnt following YHM then, so i don't actually know what happened...but as much as i have seen Karan post following YHM, and also a little from his time on nachbaliye as a contestant. i dont think he wud care so much for his co-star, esp if that said person isnt his friend...

point being, him participating with some girl in nach baliye, and later telling that they were together only for the show...

and recent being, going on record, bt kamya can never be his wife, despite being in a relationship with her...

so its hard for me to believe that such a person, will stop giving interviews just for the sake of SharDiv, who were not even his friends then...

anyways, what he did is besides point...the main point that i agree with you is that fans shudnt bash the actor's better half...

and replacing the wife with ur fav actress's photo, that too on their wedding pics, is a strict no-no...had it been some normal shoot pics, who know Abhayji wudnt have reacted so badly...

Edited by anjs - 8 years ago
hdivan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

@TheGlamourGal: If you think like this, then be it. But there were more things attached to it. "follow n then un-follow" on insta, some comments there and then one famous pic of DT were just some reasons behind his decision. It's not about his personal choice only, they were shipped even before March despite their rumored differences. And, people say SM had to declare his relationship because of growing rumor of DivAn, specially after the Holi event.

which famous photo??????cn u tell me.
momb24 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Everyone bringing up the past

Abhayji shouldn't have reacted like this but I guess it has been building up for a while, and his daughter just got married, I am not sure why any fans tag him on divan edit.

I do feel his reaction might hamper Divan interaction, whatever the reason might be; they already keep distance from each other off screen; I don't think it was just about Sharad.

KP is married now, things might get more awkward if they continue to edit pictures with Ankita and we will get even less pictures of divan.

Edited by momb24 - 8 years ago
smritishah thumbnail

No, I don't have any problem with DivAn edit and certainly KP doesn't either. But  is it sensible to edit one's marriage pic or roka pic with his co-actress? That's very offensive.

Tell me one thing, did fans ever make edits of DivAn cropping SharDiv pic?? NO and I'm glad that they didn't and they respected their privacy.

And, it's not just edits. They make fun of AB every now and then, wish bad luck for KP-AB marriage. Which sane person will accept it for so long?? Still KP didn't react but there is a limit of everything.

Perfect reasoning, specially the bold ones. 👏👏
hdivan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
did divan follow each other on insta before???????
-Juhi. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Totally agree with the post! 
And because of a few fans the other fans who r actually sensible suffer. 
There r ppl who have accepted the truth n are happy with #Divan friendship n respect KP n his wife! 
I m just hoping tht this doesnt affect YHM and #IshRa #DivAn's chemistry.
Fans should understand n learn to differentiate between real n reel life! 
I mean no one's stopping anyone from making edits ..or anything but WHY tag the related ppl? Why involve Abhayji or any other celebs into this? Why increase the matter unnecessarily knowing what could be the consequences! 
Lets be happy with IshRa..Everyone can wish..but keep it to urself..dont drag celebs!  Makes the matters worse. 

Edited by JuhiDoll - 8 years ago
anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: anjs

honestly, i wasnt following YHM then, so i don't actually know what happened...but as much as i have seen Karan post following YHM, and also a little from his time on nachbaliye as a contestant. i dont think he wud care so much for his co-star, esp if that said person isnt his friend...

point being, him participating with some girl in nach baliye, and later telling that they were together only for the show...

and recent being, going on record, bt kamya can never be his wife, despite being in a relationship with her...

so its hard for me to believe that such a person, will stop giving interviews just for the sake of SharDiv, who were not even his friends then...

anyways, what he did is besides point...the main point that i agree with you is that fans shudnt bash the actor's better half...

and replacing the wife with ur fav actress's photo, that too on their wedding pics, is a strict no-no...had it been some normal shoot pics, who know Abhayji wudnt have reacted so badly...

a small correction, i think i was watching YHM that time, but somehow was out of loop bt this whole happening...or either didnt know that people bashed Sharad badly n then he stopped giving interviews...

all i know what that media was asking him personal questions bt KP n then he stopped