For DivAn fans - Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 8 years ago
lol...Karan do RT Divan Edits...There is no issue in that...
I'll say It again..Its the Comments that ppl pass on Ankita-Karan when they make Divan edits ...

And that was teh Reason which Led to Karan blocking Fans...

Karan's Rt'ing those Edits...sho0ws that He has no issues Ppl liking his pairing with his Co-Star...bt please atleastdont De-Mean his loved one...or tleast dont tag them in those Chats...

Well as far as Assumptions goes why Karan stopped gicing Intv with Divyanka...well That was entire my Perspective as that what It looks lie..he was giving Intv Initially ..then He stopped it ...and later Controversy with th media exaggerated it to him completely banning .
Well whatever be the Reason...ATleast ppl did somewhr stopped Shar-Div Bashing...exept for teh Sept Kaand..which we all know..

Well whatever Floats Anyone's Goat...All I see is Damage is DoneπŸ˜†
Edited by RollingStones - 8 years ago
DiyaRathore thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sonu_ishradivan

Wat followed next?

Fans bashed SM, terming him as a loser, good for nothing. Wished DivAn to be together as they looked best together. And, it hampered their (DivAn) off-screen relation since then. You really don't know btw or want to start a war here?
...double postEdited by RollingStones - 8 years ago
sonu_ishradivan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: DiyaRathore

Fans bashed SM, terming him as a loser, good for nothing. Wished DivAn to be together as they looked best together. And, it hampered their (DivAn) off-screen relation since then. You really don't know btw or want to start a war here?

I asked cz i didn't und wat u meant by "wat followed next". Now i got it. But hampered Divan's offscreen relation? πŸ˜² when did this happen? It hapnd only when media ban came up n dt supported media but then when dt supported kp when fans bashed him n Kamya, Divan's relation was back 2 normal. Then wat got hampered? I really dunno plz tbrow sm light.
commotion1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
πŸ˜† what an interpretation!!!
I like ur guts for stating it as a fact,but too bad not everyone is gonna fall for that.
Karan thought of shardiv relation,yeah right πŸ˜†
DiyaRathore thumbnail
Originally posted by: sonu_ishradivan

I asked cz i didn't und wat u meant by "wat followed next". Now i got it. But hampered Divan's offscreen relation? πŸ˜² when did this happen? It hapnd only when media ban came up n dt supported media but then when dt supported kp when fans bashed him n Kamya, Divan's relation was back 2 normal. Then wat got hampered? I really dunno plz tbrow sm light.

Seems like you don't know anything that happened between Dec'13-May'14 to be precise. LOL. And, I don't want to dig up the past here and don't wanna hear some are accusing me having "tunnel vision". Read articles, Twitter/Insta posts of that period, you'll get your answer.
cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
I think abhay bhargava is over reacting by doing this he is not only demeaning the fans but also insulting his own son in law seems like he don't have enough confidence in their relationship
Pooja2311 thumbnail
Originally posted by: commotion1

πŸ˜† what an interpretation!!!
I like ur guts for stating it as a fact,but too bad not everyone is gonna fall for that.
Karan thought of shardiv relation,yeah right πŸ˜†

You will surely never fall for it. πŸ˜† We all know what you think about Karan. πŸ˜†
Just scroll through earlier pages of this forum unless those posts were not removed now, if you REALLY wanna know.
Or Should I say, YOU REALLY DON'T KNOW??!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Pooja2311 thumbnail
Originally posted by: cutieruhi

I think abhay bhargava is over reacting by doing this he is not only demeaning the fans but also insulting his own son in law seems like he don't have enough confidence in their relationship

Agree with you that it was childish. But he did it not because he's insecure, he had enough of these bashing.
anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
whil i do agree to your post Diya...and fans going over board with bashing is very very sick...but i dont think Karan stopped giving interviews cause of SharDiv...i dont think any actor can take such decision...cause directives for giving interviews n all, comes from the PH...and such bashing though sick, won't stop the PH from seeking out publicity...cause in this industry, every publicity is good publicity is the mantra they follow...
plus honestly, Karan as a person, doesnt come across as a such a person, taking major decision cause his fans react negatively...yes he must be very helpful, yes, he loves Aly like his brother...but this is the same man, who when in a relationship with Kamya, said that she can never be his wife...so i wouldnt believe that he stopped interview for SharDiv, esp when Sharad himself never accepted that relationship for so long...

regarding fans bashing AB, that was totally crass behavior...i remember from my IPK days...fans used to ship SaRun so much...but no-one ever bashed Barun's wife or Sanaya's boyfriend...so fans do need to draw the line too...

but at the same time, simple edits are not bad...IPK fans had so many edits of SaRun...and no-one...nor Barun neither Sanaya, ever reacted negatively...they wud take it in their stride...term it as Arnav-Khushi edits, rather then SaRun...

in a interview in UK, fans even asked Sanaya, if they both had been single, wud they have been together in real...and Sanaya very calmly replied, 'that wudnt have happened, cause in real life, they are very very different...she also went on to say, that only Barun's wife can handle him' 

so i would say, as much as fans shouldnt bash the partner of the celebs, celebs should also be more friendly...and diplomatic...its these very fans who make that celeb popular...he cannot ask the fans to go to hell...

regarding Durmeet-Debina and Drashti...i dont know what actually happened...but if he really abused his fan, that i would hate that act of his...cause as much as he loves his wife...such fans are part and parcel of this industry...no-one and i mean no-one has ever escaped this...even selena gomes used to get hate mails from justin beiber fans...so ideally they should just ignore it...

how they react to such situations, shows the mettle they are made of...