Posted: 8 years ago
Last night what happened wasn't expected and I agree that Abhayji over-reacted. At the same time it's also true that the humiliation AB and her family got in last two months is unheard of. They didn't even spare poor Aly! So I see the reaction as a part of a chain effect.

Now, DivAn fans should let the matter go, harping on it won't help anyone. Just a year ago, KP was giving joint inteviews with DT and doing all the stuffs. Once SM publicly declared his relationship, many fans didn't like as they wanted DivAn together. To spare SharDiv from bashing and unnecessary controversies, he slowly tried to maintain a safe distance from DT. SharDiv didn't even receive 1/100th of bashing what AB got now, yet KP stepped down. KP had to hear so many things like he's unfriendly, not promoting show with DT etc etc but nothing could change his mind. From Dec'13-April/May'14, there were lots of DivAn interviews together and since then it's only a few. So, if he can do things like this for DT and SharDiv, just think what he can do for Ankita! Henceforth, DivAn fans trade it carefully...
If you want a worse case scenario, Gurmeet-Deblina-Drashti example is here as well.

PS--I'm not a DivAn fan but I like Karan and Divyanka's chemistry together, it's one of THE best in the history of Indian TV.

Edited by DiyaRathore - 8 years ago
Good topic the same thing I was thinking. Yea Karan avoids media a lot. Now he is married and that too early days of marriage. He can do anything. So v fans have to be careful I. What. V talk and write. The fans is the one who will suffer at the end of the day. They r actors after the show the go to another show. Ya even now the selfies are less and everyday v r hearing Karan is leaving the show or going on vacation. The number of days of vacation is not known.  
v true... If you want to see more diwana then you must avoid bashing to anyone
Originally posted by DiyaRathore

Last night what happened wasn't expected and I agree that Abhayji over-reacted. At the same time it's also true that the humiliation AB and her family got in last two months is unheard of. They didn't even spare poor Aly! So I see the reaction as a part of a chain effect.

Now, DivAn fans should let the matter go, harping on it won't help anyone. Just a year ago, KP was giving joint inteviews with DT and doing all the stuffs. Once SM publicly declared his relationship, many fans didn't like as they wanted DivAn together. To spare SharDiv from bashing and unnecessary controversies, he slowly tried to maintain a safe distance from DT. SharDiv didn't even receive 1/100th of bashing what AB got now, yet KP stepped down. KP had to hear so many things like he's unfriendly, not promoting show with DT etc etc but nothing could change his mind. From Dec'13-April/May'14, there were lots of DivAn interviews together and since then it's only a few. So, if he can do things like this for DT and SharDiv, just think what he can do for Ankita! Henceforth, DivAn fans trade it carefully...
If you want a worse case scenario, Gurmeet-Deblina-Drashti example is here as well.

PS--I'm not a DivAn fan but I like Karan and Divyanka's chemistry together, it's one of THE best in the history of Indian TV.

Well said. But i didn't und one thing. Even i have been wondering thr were so many Divan vdos earlier, y did they stop suddenly? Ru sure d reason was d public declaration of Shardiv relation? Cz i don't think y shd their personal affair hamper giving vdos wid costar? So ru sure on that?
Exactly Thi sis what I said In one of my post in Yesterday's Topic...
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4371701&PID=122401196&#p122401196

I am not someone who is  very close to Karan..lol..bt yeah whatever I have seen of his...The guy does not at all care for his Image...
for DT who was tecnically nothing for him just a co-star to save her Relationship with her BF...He distanced..
So to save Ankita his Loved One ...He wont think twice ...even If his Image at Stack or whatever...

Shar-Div faced nothing , I would say...People were still Linient...
Ankita ...got treated the worst...

About Gurmeet-Debina-Drashti example taht You gave...
Gurmeet even went on record to abuse his Fans to save his Wife...lol

Karan is still seeing teh whole Tamashaa...he did blocked few of his Fans..bt that is nothing compared to what Gurmeet did..(which was correct)

Divan fans are behaving as if thier whole world would end now...😆.
People are still busy making fun of Ankita...Abusing her ...and wishing that KarAnkita gets Divorced...*Shudders*...

Aly supported Ankita...I am glad..they way these ppl love each otehr and support...

The whole YHM Cast is soo Lovely...why are these fans hell bent on spoiling thier Relationship...
IshRa Chemistry wont damper...thats for sure..Karn-Divyanka both are Professional Enough...bt yes Offscreen It might...
People here are assuming that Karan stopped giving interviews with Divz to save Shara-Divz relationship... convenient much...
When Divz herself has no problem giving interviews with Karan why should Karan even mind...I don't think that is the reason..

Not to sound cruel or anything...as long as the fans feel the connection with DIvan...they wish for them...they hope for them...they fight for them..they will make edits for them..and behave all types of crazy...
and when they loose the connection they will move on and find another couple to obsess over...
I have seen enough couples to know the cycle here..

Everything is temporary...so for fans and celebs its better to enjoy while it lasts...rather than dragging everything and over reacting to each & every edit...

If like some people say if Karan doesn't care about what people think , then it shouldn't be a problem to him or to his wife or to his FIL , if some fans create edits or ship divan...its part & parcel of the job...

& if he finds a divan edit with srk-kajol ...he will rt it...lol... just an observation...
& the fans that we are we only see that he re-tweeted a Divan edit...
u see tunnel vision from all sources...

Originally posted by sonu_ishradivan

Well said. But i didn't und one thing. Even i have been wondering thr were so many Divan vdos earlier, y did they stop suddenly? Ru sure d reason was d public declaration of Shardiv relation? Cz i don't think y shd their personal affair hamper giving vdos wid costar? So ru sure on that?

The reason wasn't the public declaration of SM, rather what followed next.
Originally posted by DiyaRathore

The reason wasn't the public declaration of SM, rather what followed next.
Wat followed next?
Originally posted by anoo123

People here are assuming that Karan stopped giving interviews with Divz to save Shara-Divz relationship... convenient much...
When Divz herself has no problem giving interviews with Karan why should Karan even mind...I don't think that is the reason..

Not to sound cruel or anything...as long as the fans feel the connection with DIvan...they wish for them...they hope for them...they fight for them..they will make edits for them..and behave all types of crazy...
and when they loose the connection they will move on and find another couple to obsess over...

Everything is temporary...so for fans and celebs its better to enjoy while it lasts...rather than dragging everything and over reacting to each & every edit...

If like some people say if Karan doesn't care about what people think , then it shouldn't be a problem to him or to his wife or to his FIL , if some fans create edits or ship divan...its part & parcel of the job...

& if he finds a divan edit with srk-kajol ...he will rt it...lol... just an observation...
Exactly! I dunno y he isn't giving ints wid dt as b4 during start of yhm, but he wanting 2 save Shardiv relation cannot b d reason cz dt herself forces him 2 give ints. N secondly, kp doesn't give int wid Anita, Aly n Sangram also on yhm sets. So d reason isn't that he's not giving cz he wants 2 save Shardiv relation, or his relation wid Ankita. Reason is that he doesn't like media now on yhm sets, now wat's d reason 4 that, i dunno.
Originally posted by anoo123

First of all blaming others of having "tunnel vision" is not very a good thing to say, is it?
I stated the facts, you might try to deny it but that's the truth. And, there are lots of incidents to quote from the past but I still prefer not to. It's a very known fact, neither I'm "assuming" nor being "convenient" much.

"When Divz herself has no problem giving interviews with Karan why should Karan even mind...I don't think that is the reason.."--- well, there are lots of angles to it and everyone (DivAn) knows about them too. And, I don't want to start a war here. If you had followed the news from Dec'13 to June'14 last year about KD, you would know Karan slowly distanced himself coz he didn't want any controversies and unwanted link-up rumors. And, DT did the same, she was restricted her friend circle very limited, hardly attended any social gatherings then.

No, I don't have any problem with DivAn edit and certainly KP doesn't either. But  is it sensible to edit one's marriage pic or roka pic with his co-actress? That's very offensive.

Tell me one thing, did fans ever make edits of DivAn cropping SharDiv pic?? NO and I'm glad that they didn't and they respected their privacy.

And, it's not just edits. They make fun of AB every now and then, wish bad luck for KP-AB marriage. Which sane person will accept it for so long?? Still KP didn't react but there is a limit of everything.