Shivam doesn't know the truth - Page 2

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by Cool-n-Fresh

As of now the kids have no problem with the relations around them. 

But surprising thing is that no one from their relatives / in and around Jaitsar revealed these to them? and Dadisa, Anandi, Ganga & Jagya managed to keep them as secrets for 12 years. I think this is impossible. 

At least their friends must have raised these topics after knowing from their parents. It happens.

even i m baffled abt it. how can kids don't know wats relationship btn them & how r they related?? 
i don't think friends but ppl shud'd raised this  question abt A living in her mrd ex's home.
I don't understand whats the big deal about shivam knowing about nandini. Isme kya drama hosaktha hai? Ek behen hai yeh toh bata hi sakthe hai. Don't know what drama CVs have thought for this.
Yeah I don't understand either why shivam knowing about nandini is such a big deal. Anandi can tell him about it. Anyway I guess he's in the right age to know now. He's just 11. So Anandi can go ahead and tell him now. Am sure he'll be excited to know that he has a twin sis... and will join his mom in her prayers to find nandini. 
Originally posted by The_Alchemist.

Yeah I don't understand either why shivam knowing about nandini is such a big deal. Anandi can tell him about it. Anyway I guess he's in the right age to know now. He's just 11. So Anandi can go ahead and tell him now. Am sure he'll be excited to know that he has a twin sis... and will join his mom in her prayers to find nandini. 

lol... I actually ROFLed when ganga said that.
How will he not know - Anandi has Nandini's photo with her - he would have seen the picture and /or seen his mother remember her daughter over the years
Children are curious by nature and Shivam would have asked Anandi about Nandini's photo by now

Creative licence is being stretched tooo far as always