Shivam doesn't know the truth

Posted: 8 years ago

In yesterday's episode Ganga said to Jagadish, "if Anandi reveals Shivam he has a twin sister then I'll tell Mannu Ratan Singh is his biological father."

So doesn't Shivam know he had a sister and she was kidnapped? I was thinking he knew about it so was confused with Ganga's dialogue. For a moment I thought it was a mistake.

I think Shivam doesn't know Jagadish is his mother's ex-husband. 

But kids are very curious. There must be many questions by now. Did Shivam ask Anandi anytime why we are staying here away from our family?

May be Mannu, Shivam and Abhimanyu think Anandi and Ganga are cousins. Mannu and his brother call Anandi 'Maasi'. Anyhow only this is possible at the moment and Jagadish can't be Anandi's brother so elders must have connected it this way.

Yes, Shivam doesn't know about his twin sister.
shivam never took name of sister then it is quite possible that shivam know nothing about his little sister .if shivam really know about sister then he must hsve took sister name in all these days

So many untold truths!

So many dirty secrets!

So many red faces!
Dadisa's truths, Basant's truths. And other truths.
I think it was Ganga who set tone to the new relationships way back when Shiv and Anandi came to BH with Amol for the first time.
She told Amol that he can call her Kakisa by that coin J became Kakasa to Anandi's kids

Mannu and Abhi calling Anandi Mausiji

So it does look like Anandi and Ganga are more like sisters.

Which I guess must have stalled the embarrassing questions for a few more years.

-----------------
But all the same it would be better if Anandi tells Shivam that he had a twin sister who was kidnapped and they are still searching for her just like the way Mannu needs to know that he has two fathers and the one who is raising him loves him like he is his own son without going into too many details.

There is no point telling them all the details which they can't make sense of at this time and confuse them.
I think ek din sabhi bacchoko hall mein bitha kar tree diagram draw karake rishto ka jhol batana padega.😉

wow now again blame ganga that she told amol that call her kakisa.👏👏
wat shud she'd told 2 amol & shivam 2 call her??2 call her mamisa or D or nanisa.
great logic & great defenses 4 Aji .
Aji kare toh raasleela koi aur kare toh ckt dheela.
Edited by tiny15 - 8 years ago

As of now the kids have no problem with the relations around them. 

But surprising thing is that no one from their relatives / in and around Jaitsar revealed these to them? and Dadisa, Anandi, Ganga & Jagya managed to keep them as secrets for 12 years. I think this is impossible. 

At least their friends must have raised these topics after knowing from their parents. It happens.