rachana10 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
The entire "coretoker/caretoker/ caretaker" scene was fun to watch...😆 The best thing is sid expressions & his smile and obviously beeji's acting was so hilarious, she did it well...😳
And i didn't understand one thing in nutcases convo when simran said "candidote" and both are laughing, what's there in that to laugh😲 so soon sim learnt from beeji to speak like her but can't she learn some good things from her🤪Actually whenever i see them laughing i was like 🤢😡... But i was laughing the whole scene when the nutcases are serving to beeji...🤣 And whatever beeji asked them to do the both ma-beti are like "Haan ji beeji"...😛 BEEJI ROCKS ALL THE WAY...👍🏼 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

skinnypal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I totally enjoyed when beeji said.. fracture ho gaya abh toh mai gayi . . and Kritika's face when beeji asked her to clean the bathroom.. even sid was enjoying.. haha.. simran laughing was disgusting couldnt digest this nature of hers.. :@
madhuharini thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Beeji is the true rock star of yesterday's epi⭐️⭐️ From the beginning of her drama, she did such a "DRAMA QUEEN" performance😳😳 The moment when she asked kritika to clean her bathroom, Sid's smirk, Beeji's "Fracture hogayi!!! Fracture Hogayi!!!" cries, asking Sim to call the doctor herself as Sid is looking after her, finally calling Sid to see his Care-Taker, whom she selected... a huge applause for the character and her performance... She is in a full-power mood to taunt and insult this ugly ma-beti🥳
YD.AH thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
i loved when beeji made them work hard
she should have continued it a bit longer 
rachana10 thumbnail

Originally posted by: skinnypal

I totally enjoyed when beeji said.. fracture ho gaya abh toh mai gayi . . and Kritika's face when beeji asked her to clean the bathroom.. even sid was enjoying.. haha.. simran laughing was disgusting couldnt digest this nature of hers.. :@

Ya that was good thing but i feel more happie instead of saying if they actually shown her doing so...😳

rachana10 thumbnail

Originally posted by: madhuharini

Beeji is the true rock star of yesterday's epi⭐️⭐️ From the beginning of her drama, she did such a "DRAMA QUEEN" performance😳😳 The moment when she asked kritika to clean her bathroom, Sid's smirk, Beeji's "Fracture hogayi!!! Fracture Hogayi!!!" cries, asking Sim to call the doctor herself as Sid is looking after her, finally calling Sid to see his Care-Taker, whom she selected... a huge applause for the character and her performance... She is in a full-power mood to taunt and insult this ugly ma-beti🥳

Ya in yesterday's epi even i felt in her acting that she might defeat nani in her performance...😛 She never left a chance to taunt them...😆
rachana10 thumbnail

Originally posted by: .chandni.

i loved when beeji made them work hard

she should have continued it a bit longer 

She did so then she can say they didn't fit to take care of her, then she starts her plan to bring roshni as her care taker...
YD.AH thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: rachana10

She did so then she can say they didn't fit to take care of her, then she starts her plan to bring roshni as her care taker...

yes i understood 😊
i must say she is real smart 😛