India-Forums

Jamai Raja
Jamai Raja

Care Toker!!!

rachana10 IF-Rockerz
rachana10
rachana10

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 10:52pm | IP Logged
The entire "coretoker/caretoker/ caretaker" scene was fun to watch...LOL The best thing is sid expressions & his smile and obviously beeji's acting was so hilarious, she did it well...Embarrassed
And i didn't understand one thing in nutcases convo when simran said "candidote" and both are laughing, what's there in that to laughShocked so soon sim learnt from beeji to speak like her but can't she learn some good things from herSillyActually whenever i see them laughing i was like DeadAngry... But i was laughing the whole scene when the nutcases are serving to beeji...ROFL And whatever beeji asked them to do the both ma-beti are like "Haan ji beeji"...Tongue BEEJI ROCKS ALL THE WAY...Thumbs Up 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

macleanchibi_deeaafghangirldiv26skinnypalmadhuhariniYD.AH

skinnypal IF-Sizzlerz
skinnypal
skinnypal

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 11:00pm | IP Logged
I totally enjoyed when beeji said.. fracture ho gaya abh toh mai gayi . . and Kritika's face when beeji asked her to clean the bathroom.. even sid was enjoying.. haha.. simran laughing was disgusting couldnt digest this nature of hers.. :@

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

chibi_deearachana10

madhuharini IF-Sizzlerz
madhuharini
madhuharini

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 11:03pm | IP Logged
Beeji is the true rock star of yesterday's epiStarStar From the beginning of her drama, she did such a "DRAMA QUEEN" performanceEmbarrassedEmbarrassed The moment when she asked kritika to clean her bathroom, Sid's smirk, Beeji's "Fracture hogayi!!! Fracture Hogayi!!!" cries, asking Sim to call the doctor herself as Sid is looking after her, finally calling Sid to see his Care-Taker, whom she selected... a huge applause for the character and her performance... She is in a full-power mood to taunt and insult this ugly ma-betiParty

chibi_deearachana10

YD.AH IF-Addictz
YD.AH
YD.AH

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 11:37pm | IP Logged
i loved when beeji made them work hard
she should have continued it a bit longer 

chibi_deearachana10

rachana10 IF-Rockerz
rachana10
rachana10

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 11:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by skinnypal

I totally enjoyed when beeji said.. fracture ho gaya abh toh mai gayi . . and Kritika's face when beeji asked her to clean the bathroom.. even sid was enjoying.. haha.. simran laughing was disgusting couldnt digest this nature of hers.. :@

Ya that was good thing but i feel more happie instead of saying if they actually shown her doing so...Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

skinnypal

rachana10 IF-Rockerz
rachana10
rachana10

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 12:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by madhuharini

Beeji is the true rock star of yesterday's epiStarStar From the beginning of her drama, she did such a "DRAMA QUEEN" performanceEmbarrassedEmbarrassed The moment when she asked kritika to clean her bathroom, Sid's smirk, Beeji's "Fracture hogayi!!! Fracture Hogayi!!!" cries, asking Sim to call the doctor herself as Sid is looking after her, finally calling Sid to see his Care-Taker, whom she selected... a huge applause for the character and her performance... She is in a full-power mood to taunt and insult this ugly ma-betiParty

Ya in yesterday's epi even i felt in her acting that she might defeat nani in her performance...Tongue She never left a chance to taunt them...LOL
rachana10 IF-Rockerz
rachana10
rachana10

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 12:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .chandni.

She did so then she can say they didn't fit to take care of her, then she starts her plan to bring roshni as her care taker...

YD.AH

YD.AH IF-Addictz
YD.AH
YD.AH

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 3:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rachana10

Originally posted by .chandni.

She did so then she can say they didn't fit to take care of her, then she starts her plan to bring roshni as her care taker...
yes i understood Smile
i must say she is real smart Tongue

rachana10

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top