Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Deepika's stunning airport look!!! - Page 2

Posted: 8 years ago
This content was originally posted by: kumro-potash

Alia Al Ruffai.. who has worked with Nargis and Anushka before, is styling her of late. And she is doing great job. Her previous stylist Anita was great too but sometimes little bit of variation and fresh approach is all that is needed.

Oh.. She ditched Homi's wife too? 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: NailClipper

Alia or Sheetal?😕

Btw who syles Anushka these days? That stylist also is doing a great job. Both actresses wear very stylish and wearable clothes vs someone like Sonam whose clothes are mostly impractical to be worn for anyone apart from her. 
This content was originally posted by: .Hajmola.

Alia or Sheetal?😕

Btw who syles Anushka these days? That stylist also is doing a great job. Both actresses wear very stylish and wearable clothes vs someone like Sonam whose clothes are mostly impractical to be worn for anyone apart from her. 

Who is Sheetal? Sorry, I didn't get your question.

kumro-potash thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: NailClipper

i don't know. Actually Alia has worked with Deepika before too. Just that now she is dressing her up on regular basis. Guess!!! It's a small industry and almost everyone works with everyone. I won't be surprised if Alia is somehow connected to Anaita. 
kumro-potash thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: .Hajmola.

Alia or Sheetal?😕

think Alia is still styling for Anushka.
This content was originally posted by: kumro-potash

i don't know. Actually Alia has worked with Deepika before too. Just that now she is dressing her up on regular basis. Guess!!! It's a small industry and almost everyone works with everyone. I won't be surprised if Alia is somehow connected to Anaita. 

May be she's also Anait's assistant. Let me check her tweets.

@Hajmola: Alia is styling Anushka these days.

Hmm.. I don't see any RT of Anaita's tweets or any Anaita/Vogue related tweets on Alia's account. Usually her assistants RT any Anaita Amma related tweets. 

So, either she is not related with Anaita, or she's some 'amir baap ki beti' that she doesn't need to lick someone's boot. 

Edited by NailClipper - 8 years ago
ILuvFawadSanaya thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Deepika <3 Looking gorgesus
dev22 thumbnail
she is the most beautiful talented actress of bollywood
Sultan_Of_Swing thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Deepika's appearances during Piku's promotions have been her best so far. She should keep whosoever the stylist is, for good. Also, she should stick with simple, everyday look instead of experimenting as she always looks bad in those.