Rangrasiya

Ashish: I don't want 2 do roles in films which I have already done.. - Page 3

aaliah3108 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
This content was originally posted by: spate22

I had the same thought about the pic in this article!! Looking very handsome and adorable!! 

And this, "I am such a method actor that even if you ask me to make love to a lamp post, I would approach it the same way as I would have enacted making love to my co-actor."   Te he!! πŸ˜›πŸ˜³πŸ˜†  This kind of made me blush!! πŸ˜† But it's funny too!! πŸ˜†

And yes I agree with that even big stars from BW do TV!! Rightly said!! πŸ‘ 

Shreya

Naughty Shreya !!! πŸ˜† It is an example to define the approach which is strictly professional ! What did you think...tee hee!! πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
Edited by aaliah3108 - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

spate22 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: aaliah3108

Such a cool interview where someone from TV at least remembers that this place gave him a lot and he acknowledges and respects the medium. I am so thankful to him for remembering his audience and not moving away from TV like few of our stars do / did/ will be doing as if this place was nothing !

and that too for what ... Nothing Substantial!

But yeah to each his/her own. What can we say about the choices these Stars make?

Ashish knows that the real deal is ACTING and not any other thing which is considered to last in this industry. 

One may not be popular but if you are good at your craft, things do change around you. 

I am so proud to be Ashish's fan. He is honest and sincere in his work and this will lead him to all the right places. 

Some days ago he had tweeted ... It takes a lot more than intelligence to be successful,foremost it needs character, 
this applies to him all the more. 

Happy for him. πŸ˜ƒ

Thanks Joe dear. You always bring such good stuff about both Sanaya and Ashish , sometimes I am not even aware of these articles. 
πŸ€—

P.S: I forgot to add, Isn''t he looking really good ?? πŸ€ͺ

Rightly said, my friend!    "One may not be popular but if you are good at your craft, things do change around you."  Shoot, I should've used this line too!! I still can but was trying to get in sleep mode for now since coming back from my trip! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†  Yes, it doesn't matter if you've never known someone before , they let their work speak for them!! After that you are introduced to the next sensation!! Too bad some don't want to see that!! Because everyone starts somewhere even the 'popular' ones start from somewhere!! Fame wasn't just handed to them!! And it's not about jodis and hit shows!! It's we the people who give them popularity!! We are the ones who discuss them and gush about them!! Just because we didn't know them before doesn't mean there weren't people who already knew them and adore them!! It's just that we didn't watch their shows which weren't youth shows!! Anyway, I would love to say more but gotta go back to sleep!! πŸ˜‰

Shreya
Edited by spate22 - 8 years ago
spate22 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

Naughty Shreya !!! πŸ˜† It is an example to define the approach which is strictly professional ! What did you think...tee hee!! πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

Nothing!! πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

Shreya
aaliah3108 thumbnail
Hey Joe !
Sorry I am blabbering on your post so much. Please excuse me. πŸ˜›
Edited by aaliah3108 - 8 years ago
aaliah3108 thumbnail

I do understand you very well dear and echo your sentiments! 

@ bold : this line is so what I wanted to say as well in another place because everyone starts from somewhere. Go to sleep dear , we can always discuss this offline. πŸ€— sweet dreams ! 

Joseph_A thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Hey Joe !

Sorry I am blabbering on your post so much. Please excuse me. πŸ˜›

Blabbering ?? 😲 where?? πŸ˜•  I thought,Its very interesting n healthy 'discussion'. πŸ˜› n Its not 'My Post',Its 'Our Post'. 😳 even I consider S3JxDreamz1 YT Channel as 'our Channel'. 😊
Edited by Joseph_A - 8 years ago
Mano.M thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
aaliah3108 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Joseph_A

Blabbering ?? 😲 where?? πŸ˜•  I thought,Its very interesting n healthy 'discussion'. πŸ˜› n Its not 'My Post',Its 'Our Post'. 😳 even I consider S3JxDreamz1 YT Channel as 'our Channel'. 😊

Joe dear...

You abhi dont know me... I get started on something ...stop karna mushkil ho jata hai ! πŸ˜›πŸ˜†
But yes we are having a healthy discussion which is what I like . 

Sorry for saying your post ... I remember this line of ur's from an earlier one. I had joined our channel S3JxDreamz1, has it been deleted from YT now ??? 
Mano.M thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

Joe dear...

You abhi dont know me... I get started on something ...stop karna mushkil ho jata hai ! πŸ˜›πŸ˜†
But yes we are having a healthy discussion which is what I like . 

Sorry for saying your post ... I remember this line of ur's from an earlier one. I had joined our channel S3JxDreamz1, has it been deleted from YT now ??? 

ya,Ruchi the non-stop expressπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
And Fan Girl mode is on today

But really why don't he give us some hints of what he is uptoπŸ˜‘πŸ˜†
DiyaS thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Nice interview ... TFS, Joseph.

I really admire Ashish for the respect he gives his work and television as a medium. The quality of programs may be crappy for the most part, but amidst the crap, there are good shows every now and then ... Ashish has worked in a couple of them, and is quick to acknowledge all his shows.  Also, as a medium, television is very powerful, and all BW actors and producers realise that completely.  The amount of money that goes into some of the big TV shows, like RR, is comparable to the budget of small films. I liked his statement that he doesn't want to do a reprise of his small screen roles on the big screen ... intelligent guy.

Although I don't agree completely with him that TV doesn't give scope to male actors ... there have been a good number of male oriented TV shows especially in recent years ... 24, Pukar, Yudh and his own Rangrasiya among them, to name just a few. And most of the recent romantic shows have strong male characters too.