Ashish: I don't want 2 do roles in films which I have already done.. - Page 2

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by aaliah3108

@ black bold : Now they are what ???? ... 🤣... what ever they are doing is all over the place so ok everyone knows !!  😆

Your line cracked me up. 😆😆

han...everyone knows😆😆
Tfs..Nice interview... All his answers were sensible.. And he s looking so good
Thanku for sharing it...
Such a beautiful IV
He answers are always superb...
Hayee that pic is to die...
How handsome he is looking in that pic...
Neelum Guha @zoinxy  

@ashish30sharma @onlyforashish RR was the Nail on the Head Going to be Creation Indulging in Satisfaction Prod/Dir

Embedded image permalink
what a lovely IV ... as usual he made us proud 😃  his answer are so genuine 😉

I liked what he said about BW stars spending time in TV ..some TV actors pick some random project only to enter BW    how many of them are success now in BW land .. 

anyway for ashu medium doesnt matter if he find a story which excite him he will definitely do be it in TV or BW 😃

and how good he looks ..  😳

tfs the article joseph 😃

Thanks Joe dear. You always bring such good stuff about both Sanaya and Ashish , sometimes I am not even aware of these articles. 
🤗

P.S: I forgot to add, Isn''t he looking really good ?? 🤪

...welcome Ruchi ! (Yes,because now I know your name 😊.)Thanks for liking these effort.😳 Yes ! He is looking so cool in this look (as usual 😆)

@ black bold : Now they are what ???? ... 🤣... what ever they are doing is all over the place so ok everyone knows !!  😆

Your line cracked me up. 😆😆

Gosh ! Both of you, exact stole my thoughts. 😳 I am also surprised to see their Boldness in BW. 😲 They are same persons who were so 'not touchable' in Tele. 😲

Good that now,they are ready to participate in BW trends but, unfortunately Its not working on Movies viewers (May be,they are not interested to see them shirtless.😆)

I had the same thought about the pic in this article!! Looking very handsome and adorable!! 

And this, "I am such a method actor that even if you ask me to make love to a lamp post, I would approach it the same way as I would have enacted making love to my co-actor."   Te he!! 😛😳😆  This kind of made me blush!! 😆 But it's funny too!! 😆

And yes I agree with that even big stars from BW do TV!! Rightly said!! 👏 

Shreya
Edited by spate22 - 8 years ago
Originally posted by Joseph_A

Gosh ! Both of you, exact stole my thoughts. 😳 I am also surprised to see their Boldness in BW. 😲 They are same persons who were so 'not touchable' in Tele. 😲

Good that now,they are ready to participate in BW trends but, unfortunately Its not working on Movies viewers (May be,they are not interested to see them shirtless.😆)

😆 what to do !!! All of it is all over the place. I can't help but laugh. 

This is called HYPOCRISY ki Jai HO ! 

nice interview ashish seems like asensible guy liked his opinions reg bollywood