Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Patrarekha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
read duhshasana part and for first time ever some one wrote an karna and bheem's moment. and thanks for showing Bheem's human side and intelligence.
Patrarekha thumbnail
i think you have a love for krishna and karna's feeling for each other and that was another (more prominent) forbidden angle of Mahabharat
they LOVED EACH OTHER.
KURT15 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Patrarekha

ok read jayadratha and how karna was worried about arjuna's life. he couldn't ever act like a brother but in his heart he WAS nothing but a caring elder brother

Yes Jhum... he cared but could not express... he was torn in two all through the war... death must have come as a blessing for him... 😭
KURT15 thumbnail

read ghatotkacha part and want to give you a hug. everyone wonder how karna would have felt for abhimanyu but none ever discuss how he felt killing ghatotkach , yes ghatotkach was another neglected soul even Krishna made merry on his death.

during starb time one of my buddy of previous forum had written "what abhimanyu's week long tragedy couldn't do to me ghatotkach did in one episode , i shaded tear"
i today felt she at heart had realized the truth

Thank you Jhum... yes.. Ghato was someone everyone seemed to neglect... only Yudi and Bheema mourned his death... i like to think that Karna would have been grieved that he had to cause the death of another of his nephews... 
KURT15 thumbnail

read duhshasana part and for first time ever some one wrote an karna and bheem's moment. and thanks for showing Bheem's human side and intelligence.

I wanted to write an entire story on karna and bheema... something like my unreal night kaju... but couldnt think up one situation where bheema wouldn't b strangling karna on sight... 😆
KURT15 thumbnail

i think you have a love for krishna and karna's feeling for each other and that was another (more prominent) forbidden angle of Mahabharat

they LOVED EACH OTHER.

Yes Jhum they loved each other but i dont see how that is forbidden... how can u forbid someone from loving God or God from loving someone? I mean God is the only one you can love with complete certainty of reciprocation😳
Patrarekha thumbnail
but i don't believe Krishna is god in M<ahabharat. he was super genious and awaken human.
i said forbidden because Karna is with the company who hates Krishna  Krishna is with PS who hate Karna

so both had to conceal actual feeling for each other and pretend to hate each other