Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KURT15 thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: Sonatia

Loved every bit of it.beautiful! sry 4 late.

No probs. Thank you for reading. Glad you liked them
KURT15 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nonie12345

Loved it Geetha❤️

Thank you. Am planning to write another series of 6 short fics. Will PM when I post. 😛
wayward thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Loved the way you portrayed Karna's dilemma!! Would like to read some more!
KURT15 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Radhikerani

Loved the way you portrayed Karna's dilemma!! Would like to read some more!

Thank you. I shall definitely post more fics. 
NandiniJala27 thumbnail
Wow loved every second of this wonderful fanfic. Karna was fighting two wars one that everyone was fighting on Kurukahetra and the second in his heart. Loved how you showed Karna's feelings on killing Abhimanyu and Ghatokhach. So heartbreaking when Karna realized that the arrow was going through Krishna's heart. Please write something about Arjuna's reaction to the truth of Karna being his oldest brother. Maybe a reunion in heaven too?
KURT15 thumbnail
Originally posted by: NandiniJala27

Wow loved every second of this wonderful fanfic. Karna was fighting two wars one that everyone was fighting on Kurukahetra and the second in his heart. Loved how you showed Karna's feelings on killing Abhimanyu and Ghatokhach. So heartbreaking when Karna realized that the arrow was going through Krishna's heart. Please write something about Arjuna's reaction to the truth of Karna being his oldest brother. Maybe a reunion in heaven too?

Thank you. Arjuna's reaction is there in my other fic, Kunti and Pandavas. Reunion in heaven is something I haven't thought about yet😊
Patrarekha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i read the pov of Abhimanyu and can realize his dilemma well , real karna would have felt like this only
KURT15 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Patrarekha

i read the pov of Abhimanyu and can realize his dilemma well , real karna would have felt like this only

Oh Jhum... thats just the greatest compliment ever!! 😳
Patrarekha thumbnail
ok read jayadratha and how karna was worried about arjuna's life. he couldn't ever act like a brother but in his heart he WAS nothing but a caring elder brother
Patrarekha thumbnail
read ghatotkacha part and want to give you a hug. everyone wonder how karna would have felt for abhimanyu but none ever discuss how he felt killing ghatotkach , yes ghatotkach was another neglected soul even Krishna made merry on his death.
during starb time one of my buddy of previous forum had written "what abhimanyu's week long tragedy couldn't do to me ghatotkach did in one episode , i shaded tear"
i today felt she at heart had realized the truth
Edited by Patrarekha - 8 years ago