-Alvida IO CC- - Page 71

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by -.SapnokiRani-.

omg phirse same 😲 we made for each other broderr 😎 🀣
Let's get married already. β˜ΊοΈπŸ€£
Originally posted by .TeriYaad.

He was asking you out?😳

I have this friend, and he started calling me that. A few days ago I asked him why he calls me that so he was like I don't know I'm like how can you not know? He goes it just comes out.πŸ˜†

But it's very cute.😳 

You know what I really want?😳

Oh gosh, he was crazy man he had already thought of kissing me o.O and I was just like stopp 🀣 🀣

Well, it's cute πŸ˜† I don't mind being called by my guy friends but that better be only as a friend wala signal, the real wala can only come from my jaan 🀣

It was night here but early morning in India, and I didn't wanna disturb her or her family on the same day and same time she had gotten her results πŸ˜† So, I'll be calling her tonight At least, that's the plan 😳 I'll let you know if that works out or not 🀣
Oh she lives in India? Ahh I miss my paki bffs so much.😭
Haha yeah you do that.🀣

Let's get married already. β˜ΊοΈπŸ€£

Okie ☺️ you be the boy, I'll be your Jaan ☺️ 🀣 🀣

Oh she lives in India? Ahh I miss my paki bffs so much.😭
Haha yeah you do that.🀣

Yea, in fact we are neighbors πŸ˜† We are sisters basically πŸ˜† I just called them, no one picked it up 😭 I'll call them again in aobut 15 minutes πŸ˜†

sooraj dooba hai yaaron do ghoont nashe ke maaro

Oh gosh, he was crazy man he had already thought of kissing me o.O and I was just like stopp 🀣 🀣

Well, it's cute πŸ˜† I don't mind being called by my guy friends but that better be only as a friend wala signal, the real wala can only come from my jaan 🀣
Omg!! Kuch zada hi fast speed pe tha woh. πŸ˜³πŸ€£

Yeah yeah, I think it's a friend wala, I haven't asked him that. πŸ€£ I know he wants to be more than just friends but that's not gona happen.πŸ˜†πŸ€£ 

I really want a gay friend. I think they are cool people. πŸ˜³πŸ€£