-Alvida IO CC- - Page 25

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by -.SapnokiRani-.

Yea 🤣
No, aaj 3 ka 13 hours so longi so ho jaega 🤣
Um, I can't start any as of now 😆 I've got 4 or 5 that I need to catch up on first 😆 maine socha tha ki ek do episode dekho Alvida ke and na pasand aye toh mere saare shows catch up karlo lekin I loved it so much ki ek hi din ke andar sab dekh liya 🤣

We will see. 🤣
Acha. ... haha you're welcome you're welcome. 😎 🤣
Originally posted by .TeriYaad.

I'm sure you would. :P
Lol. You know Haya's character wasn't or isn't liked by many. 😆 my friend likes Sanam (Haya's real name) but she doesn't watch Alvida cus she thinks Haya is immature. 😆
I toh found her a lot like me. 😳

Well, I have a though time thinking that you can marry your cousins in Muslim culture 😆 lekin saare pak shows mein eyse hi dikhaya gaya hai so abhi I stop thinking how weird it is 😆 If I think in that way then I like Haya and Hadi but if I don't think it that way then I just wouldn't understand how this show would be running 😆 cause all three times Hadi has gotten married.. wait, two 🤔 ya so both times they were related to him and that would be very awkward in our culture 😆 🤣 I would run away but not marry my cousins 😕 🤣 But I love this show 😳 because I stop caring the way I think 😆

Is that you in your dp? 😳

That is 🤣

Here's the full one 😳 Don't quote it, or if you do, remove the picture 😳

Btw, should I change my dp and put the whole picture or is this one okay? 🤔
Edited by -.SapnokiRani-. - 8 years ago

We will see. 🤣
Acha. ... haha you're welcome you're welcome. 😎 🤣

you're welcome for what? 🤓 🤣

Well, I have a though time thinking that you can marry your cousins in Muslim culture 😆 lekin saare pak shows mein eyse hi dikhaya gaya hai so abhi I stop thinking how weird it is 😆 If I think in that way then I like Haya and Hadi but if I don't think it that way then I just wouldn't understand how this show would be running 😆 cause all three times Hadi has gotten married.. wait, two 🤔 ya so both times they were related to him and that would be very awkward in our culture 😆 🤣 I would run away but not marry my cousins 😕 🤣 But I love this show 😳 because I stop caring the way I think 😆

Aw yeah I get it. 😆
I've lost count of the times I've been asked how we're allowed to marry our cousins. It's especially awkward for Indians as cousins are like brothers but it's the same for us. We are taught to call em bhai you know. But yes it's very common to be married in relatives. 😆 I got no cousin of my age. Well there is one but he lives in Germany and my dad doesn't want any of his kids to be going away from Aus, away from him. 😆
Awww the picture is beautiful.
I think you should put the entire picture as your DP, it'd look better. 😳Edited by .TeriYaad. - 8 years ago

you're welcome for what? 🤓 🤣

Well I introduced the show to you right? 😳 🤣

Aw yeah I get it. 😆
I've lost count of the times I've been asked how we're allowed to marry our cousins. It's especially awkward for Indians as cousins are like brothers but it's the same for us. We are taught to call em bhai you know. But yes it's very common to be married in relatives. 😆 I got no cousin of my age. Well there is one but he lives in Germany and my dad doesn't want any of his kids to be going away from Aus, away from him. 😆

Yea, I respect it, I just find it awkward when compared to our culture 😆 Aw, so cute :D

Yea, I respect it, I just find it awkward when compared to our culture 😆 Aw, so cute :D

I don't know why but I used to think that you're a Muslim. 😳

Awww the picture is beautiful.
I think you should put the entire picture as your DP, it'd look better. 😳

Aw thank you 😳 I couldn't fit the whole thing 😔 so did as much as I could 😆 Is it better? 😃