-Alvida IO CC- - Page 11

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by LatersBabyy

Kya kya kya kya? 😲 the Keenal I was talking to last night said she wouldn't care even if I don't edit for a long time. 😳

I know. 😆 I was just messing with you 😆

Anyway I don't think I could edit today unless I finish my work before midnight. 🤣 tomorrow I have Uni till around 5. 😳 I'll try doing after Uni if I get time if not then on Saturday, pakka. 😳 🤣
I kinda have an idea of what to write in the first post, but what about 2nd & 3rd?

No problem 😳 🤣

Um, leave that res for now I'll think about it later 😕 😆

Omg! I had a really creepy dream. 😳

I'm all ears! 😳

My sis got down with cold and sore throat last week. She passed it on to mum and dad & they've passed it on to me.😭 My throat hurts.😭
and now I'll pass it on to my bro.🤣

Aww 😭 I was on that last month 🤣 Poor him, I wish I can warn him 🤣

I'm so proud that we're both studying.🤣 
Well I'm *assuming* you're studying.🤣
I'm almost done with the close reading.😎

hahaha, I barely studies 🤣 I was watching TV the whole time caught up a bit on PLL 😳 Instead of being 15 episodes behind, now, I'm only 8 episodes behind 🤣

Wohooo. 🤣
I'm done! [:D/] I thought I'd have to stay up till midnight or something but I'm already done and it's not even 7 yet. 😎 🤣 I hope you got your work done as well. You haven't been online much today & didn't give me a chance to scold you. I'm proud of you. 🤣

I did do some work though 🤣 but that some is very small 🤣

But man my back is killing me.
Chalo cya tomorrow. I'm off to pray and then gona watch TV & relax! 😳

aw, por que?

see you later 🤗 I don't want to sleep tonight but every time i saw that, I freaking SLEEP in the next hour 🤣 I hope I don't today 🥱 🤣

Not cool bro not cool. Heart attack aa jata to?😲🤣

Oh no! 😲 phir toh hospital jana parta 😲 and uske kharche 😲 acha hua nai aya warna tum toh mujhe hi jail bhej deti 😲 🤣

I actually don't understand what that is. I mean idk how to use it. I'll make one and let you know. Help me out then.😳

I'm so happy that you made one 😳

Fair enough.🤣

I'm good with coming up excuses yo 🤣 Bachke rehna 😈 😉 🤣 waise listen I'm not doing this, you do it! 🤣 You have to delete all these quotes, cause you can't quote more than 5 times, I think. Toh kuch delete karo warning na mil jaye 🤣