Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi

"Ishkar" are equally disgusting!!

Elvish_Hobbit thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Don't you people find this new heavenly couple as disgusting as RR? We hated RR because Ishani had made a sacrifice and Ranveer supposedly had married to Ri. Even after that the disgusting scenes continued of theirs that made them a pukeworthy couple.
Now, now! Guess what? IS are as disgusting as the earlier one.
First off, CVs need to make sure what they're planning with Shikhar's character. They introduced him as the "smartest lawyer" and casanova but now he's all about casanova and nowhere of his smartness is visible. Atleast to me.
This guy knows very well Ranveer loves Ishani. but in the beginning episodes of his entry what did he say? Didn't he ask Ranveer to move on when his wife has died? Dude, you never were aware of his story and if you were you'd have ROFLed and walked away.
This guy now wants to marry Ishani despite knowing she's already married to someone else. Really? Who gave you a degree of law, Shikhar? The materialistic point of view of this guy on life is keeping himself from understanding Ranveer's love for Ishani.
God knows why he wants to marry her when he knows there's someone else who loves her like crazy. Someone who wasn't even ready to move on after her supposed death. No, Shi dreaming of marrying someone isn't bad. But doesn't he feel guilty for doing so?

In Ishani's case, I do understand she thinks Ranveer is married to Ri because he showed that to the whole world. But is Ishani like the whole world who couldn't see through him? Many people on the forum say Ranveer should see through her and understand that she's sacrificing so much for him. I mean are you guys serious? He has loved her his entire life. Everything about his love is going to be extreme be it his love, hatred or pain. Ishani's mood swings are causing him confusion because she, after making him feel loved, is giving him every reason to hate her. Why shouldn't Ishani atleast for a moment sit and think and ponder over Ranveer's actions in the past? She herself saw him in hate track and realized he could not hate her. Why does she think he will hate her now?

If Ranveer was wrong for the beginning episodes for faking his marriage with DO so is Ishani for first assuming everything on her own and then knowing how badly it hurts him hurting him and then happily living in her best-buddy's home when the guy who loves her is dying a slow death.
Shi is wrong for not using his lawyer senses that might have told him Ishani too loves Ranveer and is actually lying to him.

P.S. After bashing Ishkar, let me say one more thing. What if this marriage drama from Shikhar's side is just to get Ishani's love for Ranveer out? So that he can reunite Ishveer? I hope this is true, but looking at the moron creatives I doubt so.Edited by Elvish_Hobbit - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bbishveer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
EH good post as usual.The fact is apart from ishveer any other cross pairings with  them are and would be equally disgusting no matter what.I guess cv's won't show him as a smart lawyer i have no hopes of that atleast for now.The fact that shikhar knows that ishveer are still married but his attitude is still unrelenting towards her makes me doubt his character big time.Yeah seriously his credentials needs to be questioned here big time.And  ranveer able to see through her is something beyond my comprehension.I mean if someone tells you that i don't love you then how is the other person supposed to contradict it.And right now they are butchering her character  to no extent when ranveer has addressed ishaani  as his wife infinite number of times not only in front of her but also when he wasn't aware of her presence  during falguni's last rites then atleast she should try to realize the truth about this as she pretty well knows how much ranveer loves her.
P.S. - I also hope so that i  am proven wrong about shikhar and he reunites ishveer and gets them married to each other.
ILTHBEB thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Gud Post EH.
This shekha character is never compelling to me frm 1st to me. He is similarly disgusting like ritika to me. Though cvs try to pour do char funny dialogues in his character rather these dialogues r made to think how can a reputated lawyer have lack of personality. Even i m not surprising to see his flirt behavior toward a married lady as this guy is by born characterless n already has slept with countless ladies. Its utterly dumb ishani who isn't getting his intention despite seeing his to try being cozy with her. Despite he is casanova nonetheless i have thought atleast cvs wl always show this role has a brain but now it has been stopped to show altogether. I wl appreciate wholeheartedly this role if ur P.S. part is materialized but as for now i m not thinking shehak is or wl b ready let to go ishani near rv even after hearing that ishani loves shekhar.
YD.AH thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
fantastic post as usual
why will ranveer suffer so much
ishani is quite happy now
she may even move on
ranveer will try hard
but we know he cannot move on
all are talking about rv reaction
when he will know the truth about her
i mean her reason of going to jail
but no one talks about her reaction
when she knows ra ri is not married
and the child is not from ranveer

what then ? 
-Ashvi- thumbnail
I dont want ishkar marriage bt i dnt knw why, ishkar scenes doesnt irk me like how rari does!!when rari comes i feel so irritated!!

btw radhika itself said that actors r not after ishveer ishkar nd all!!arjun too said not to get personal with this!!

ILTHBEB thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Ashvi-

I dont want ishkar marriage bt i dnt knw why, ishkar scenes doesnt irk me like how rari does!!when rari comes i feel so irritated!!

btw radhika itself said that actors r not after ishveer ishkar nd all!!arjun too said not to get personal with this!!

i have less idea abt whatever happening in social networks but atleast in this forum i have seen most of ppl r senile that to understand the difference b/w reel n real. I don't like shekha because of its portrayed by arjun the matter isn't like this. I dislike shekha as i feel as like as ri,he is also similarly 3rd angle character in ishveer's love story. Moreover,i m not b able to connect with his real role that is he is a lawyer b/c his attitude isn't supported with his real role. If it was portrayed by another actor nevertheless my view would b same abt shekhar. Even in forum i believe those r not liking ishkar,their view is also same like me.Edited by ILTHBEB - 8 years ago
-Ashvi- thumbnail
Actor who plays doesnt matter yeah! i like him!! But Ri nd shikar r not same!!Ri is negative!!bt shikar is not!!its quite odd that shikar loves a girl who is already married!!bt to him he thinks ishani doesnt love rv nd that she is helpless now!!he neither proposed her nor askd her to marry..it was baa who startd the marriage track..when ishani acceptd it he too acceptd it happily!!till now he had his feelings within himself!maybe he would have thot that it is not right to confess her!!bt im sure once he cums to knw their past nd ishani's love for rv he would not interfere!!

only thing i wonder abt shikar is why cant he connect the dots and find out that ishani is lying!!

anyways everything is upto the cvs!!

Edited by -Ashvi- - 8 years ago
-Ashvi- thumbnail
If their marriage track cums up then surely i wouldnt like!!bt yesterday's scene was cute!!it was not romantic!it was jus like a scene between 2 buddies..

we ishveer fans would not like to see love scenes between ishani nd someone!!bt i dnt feel these like love scenes!even though shikar might think so 😆
ILTHBEB thumbnail

Actor who plays doesnt matter yeah! i like him!! But Ri nd shikar r not same!!Ri is negative!!bt shikar is not!!its quite odd that shikar loves a girl who is already married!!bt to him he thinks ishani doesnt love rv nd that she is helpless now!!he neither proposed her nor askd her to marry..it was baa who startd the marriage track..when ishani acceptd it he too acceptd it happily!!till now he had his feelings within himself!maybe he would have thot that it is not right to confess her!!bt im sure once he cums to knw their past nd ishani's love for rv he would not interfere!!

only thing i wonder abt shikar is why cant he connect the dots and find out that ishani is lying!!

anyways everything is upto the cvs!!

he thinks that ishani doesn't love rv but he totally avoids the crucial matter that ishani is yet legally wife of rv in eyes of law despite being a lawyer. A proposal has come to him marrying ishani n he instantly accepts to marry a married gal. To me time hasn't yet come to reach in conclusion that shekhar is or will b wellwisher for ishveer b/c at starting ri was convinced as positive. Anyways,its ur choice that u like ishkar n its my choice i dislike ishkar as like as rari so i don't have eagerness to involve in any argument further that who is better b/w these cross couples.
Winterbear thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Same here.. I m also not supporting ishkar marriage but I didn't find them as disgusting as Rari,even i m liking their scenes, but i can't watch rari onscreen for a second I usually skips their scenes