Suhani Si Ek Ladki

Dear Sahil-BHAIYYA (Page 2)

dunceHat Goldie
dunceHat
dunceHat

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 10:31am | IP Logged
LOL
Originally posted by anita_m

IF Sahil ever reads this, I want to add another message for the cvs--all us 'negative' critical types have roughly the same perspective on YuvAni. Yes, we once loved their chemistry. But Sharad Tripathi seemed to imagine all our many and varied complaints boiled down to just YuvAni and YuvAni moments, which are often stuck in to please a certain section of viewers, leaving some of us cynically unimpressed.

I don't want artificial YuvAni--I rather each moves on. I want some semblance of dignity for Suhani, and I will happily forego YuvAni for that. I'm sick of Yuvraj's ambivalence and arrogance. Like Saumya, he will accept the slave girl's love without needing to suffer or change (a little--I liked original yuvraj) or grow in the least.

If it's to be YuvAni, let yuvraj feel the pain he deserves.
and Hey SAHIL!!!

my one more request, is when you do read...pls don't lurk like these CV-guys

do 'LIKE' LOLand if you post a reply, *fall flat*
yeah that will be me on that cloud floating in the sky

up above in the sky, like a diamond? that's me LOL

NestleToulouse IF-Stunnerz
NestleToulouse
NestleToulouse

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 11:01pm | IP Logged
Big hugs to you for making this post!! Hug Bang on Clap And now someone please tweet this to any of the ssel cvs!k
P.S. We love you Sahil and Rajshri and please know that we are watching this show just for you two <3 

Edited by Abhinaya08 - 07 May 2015 at 11:03pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dunceHat

dunceHat Goldie
dunceHat
dunceHat

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 10:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Abhinaya08

Big hugs to you for making this post!! Hug Bang on Clap And now someone please tweet this to any of the ssel cvs!k
P.S. We love you Sahil and Rajshri and please know that we are watching this show just for you two <3 

ThQ Abhin

and WHATTT? bhaiyaa still did not reply to pyari-sistah's pyari letter?

pyari -sistah's upsetUnhappy

I'm not talking to u D-Bhai!

sandiab

drummedup IF-Dazzler
drummedup
drummedup

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 2:56am | IP Logged

Dunce buddy, you RAWKKK! I am amazed that you still have energy in you to bother explaining things so lucidly to these people. Kudos!

I despise Yuvraj as a person. He is a coward and a useless human being... I can actually feel mother Earth weeping beneath his feet for bearing his weight. A rock at riverside serves a better purpose than him. Suhani was TOOO good for him. But thanks to your creative team she has been brought down to Yuvraj's level to make them SOREmates...oooppsss sorry, SOULmates.

Sahil, I simply love you off-screen. You and Rajshri are a RIOT.

On-screen is a different ball game altogether and Dunce has put it so well. Agree with every single letter of her's...except the Sahil bhaiyya part...ermmm... that would be wrong for me to call you thatLOL

There is only one thing I can say... I don't even know if it is criticism or compliment... Wish Yuvraj is HALF the man/human/personality that Sahil is. Stand up for Yuvraj, Sahil coz Yuvraj is too weak to do that for himself.TongueLOL

dunceHat

Go to top