dunceHat thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
πŸ˜†

GOOOD MORNING SAHIL!!

Reality check here Sahil-baiyya! (ya Luv too, but pls convey my luv to the only sane dude Anuj!! and 'so-not bhaiyya' ANUJ πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
haan back to my response-letter to you, (after watching olv that meena shared )

No, some of us got hooked when something nice happened initially in ssel...ya that's right! it happened long ago  when the dinos were roaming earth

No, no not important part of our lives clearly as it is more of obsessive addiction based on who's free at what time
Last I checked after extremely disgusting story at ssel, practically all other shows had (even the most regressive ones) more logic...but not ssel cvs! logic and ssel? what? ssel cv's are a  surprised lot! where are they from?

Other actors apparently put their foot down, when disgusting amounts of illogical stuff is tried out in serials..where is that foot of yours..hope it is big, please put it down with a thud!

If SU is your sister, would you have liked her camping at BH, after the sodaragmen poison attack for months at a stretch? Do you think any self-respecting modern girl who is initially shown to be out-spoken and naughty will take that kind of shit?
pls be honest!
How can the CVs and the actors do so much injustice to the audience who invest their time and love? Don't you care? At all? you say thanks for the love and all that, and is this all you care?

Just go thr the past past 3 months episodes, and tell me would you really like from any of that(what's shown on ssel) and if is happening in any part of the society the way it is twistedly shown?arranging 'tatkal divorce' and 'one shaadi free with one divoce' and all that! REALLY!?  
&Finally no decent conclusion is shown...neither to dal-dalofy attempts, not to molestations, not to criminal schemes! you want to mislead masses and turn them into even more regressive heaps than they already are?

Sahil, you claimed you don't get all these rituals in an WU and YET you play a pivotal role in propating these sick ideas!

And what's this DADI-obsession with the current TV industry? If a dadi-sa  worked for Balika Badhu, they want the same longevitiy of their serial and so they pump in illogical amount of dadi-dom into all stories, is it?

Dadi's lead their lives and grandchildren lead theirs...nowhere, have I seen this sort of colossal interference that is shown in TV serial world. Elders scheming to get kids divorced? remarry off grandkids!!  what's this? STORY?

Btw, where are these CVs, writers, actors et al from? They seem to be utterly careless about every, legal, financial, social, cultural idioms!

The audience with certain time slots will be there Sahil-bhaiyya (:D) and they will be there even if something sensible is shown. Please ask the CVs to not be insecure and to show sense! Firstly, hire CVs with some amount of exposure to real world (in SSEL's case they need to know the thinking of banking and business families...what is shown is as opposite as S-pole to N-pole from what really happens in both officers families and business families...
Which officer would let his daughter take in so much poison and leave her to die a slow death (of the spirit)? They are all not your becharas shown in SSEL. They'll def.ly feel sad, take society's taunts etc.,  but will try to reconstruct the daughters' life by making her independent and self-reliant...not turn her into helpless nowhere-to-go bechari kaamwaali left at the mercy of crappy people with no spine(yeah your role in the serial is just that) and at the mercy of people who have no independent thought other than be ruled by a mentally sick dadi!
In the worst case, if there is no family support too, the girl would try to build her life rather than take this sort of shameful existence!

So, don't say, we din't give you a reality check SAHIL...please make CVs see sense!
despite tons of poison we all still love you since we know you work hard at entertaining us. But we want to be happy watchers with occasional cribs...NOT cribby watchers forever waiting for logic and sense!

If I am watching tv 6:30 to 7:30, i'll check out serials in that time slot na...so please assure the CVs that the audience (not me nmore..I've discovered better stuff to watch...oops) but the rest will be very much there even if sensible and non-dadi and non-poison tonnage is shown!

My scales for SU-love aso fell off; please ask SU to not fall on you and vice versa (in your WU interviews) and 
in the serial, I hate SU's sweaty look and hateful prattling too!..
regarding your interviews...some pre-teen kiddos may go gaga...but higly distasteful as I din't see other serial leads do this...they do have fun and banter but not stick like glue and be all over each other in interviews...sorry for saying it out...but that's what I tht! & hopefully this feedback will help you be a smarter savvier and more lovable Sahil (see, we do love you)
and you do have an awesome GF, you seriously don't need to stoop...you will still be loved if you both act your ages off screen!
much love...not so crazed any more but once upon a time crazed FAN!

& we did ask for an adarsh-pati contest and in round 2: hoot-worthiness, if butt cheeks are shown, we won't mind at all :P

see, I have taken time out...clearly, I care! LUV n HUGS!!
Edited by dunceHat - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anita_m thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
duncey, you star! So much better than my response. No longer have the energy or inclination for long rants.
Sahil, please note.
P.S. However, I like Sahil Rajshri interviews, and most especially Sahil's.
P.P.S. I'm not a fangirl, though, so find it easy to dislike/hate too. Edited by anita_m - 9 years ago
anita_m thumbnail
C&Ping my response in your thread.

I love Sahil and Rajshri's videos and off-screen interactions, and I absolutely
enjoy Sahil's sound bytes, because he's just so likeable and entertaining. While
Yuvraj's exasperating, stupid and illogical actions onscreen don't impact my
liking for the actor, my liking for the actor can't rescue the character. The
same goes for Rajshri--and that's regrettable, because the chracter of Suhani
had great potential that's been lost by making her a desperate, weepy sad sack
with no self-respect. I've stopped watching and no longer want to even read
updates unless someone on the forum discusses something that makes me
curious.
So Sahil, liking you will not help the show, at least while those of us who react
strongly to making Suhani a doormat and seeing Yuvraj as confused, selfish
and not too smart feel anger at our favourite characters going down the tube.
Okay, Sahil, I love your eyes, I like your smile, I think you're a good actor, and I
hope the cvs can develop Yuvraj and Suhani so that I once more WANT to
watch the only hindi serial I have followed this long.
dunceHat thumbnail

Originally posted by: anita_m

duncey, you star! So much better than my response. No longer have the energy or inclination for long rants.
Sahil, please note.
P.S. However, I like Sahil Rajshri interviews, and most especially Sahil's.
P.P.S. I'm not a fangirl, though, so find it easy to dislike/hate too.

updated the post bit Anitams! 
not following ssel nmore..but we still know tooo much πŸ˜† to not react!

Anitams! thx to ssel, we are now expert-deliverers of phookat gyaanπŸ˜†...hope the CVs will rem us with tears in their eyes!πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

anita_m thumbnail

Originally posted by: dunceHat

updatedthe postbit Anitams!

not following ssel nmore..but we still know tooo much πŸ˜†to not react!

Anitams! thx to ssel, we are now expert-deliverers of phookat gyaanπŸ˜†...hope the CVs will rem us with tears in their eyes!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Me too not watching since weeks, though watched 2 episodes in between. After Saturday, didn't even want to read updates.
That's it--we know too much, even changing the characters back can't help unless it's mindblowing, which cvs just aren' capable of.
Indeed, we've ranted, lectured, complained, made suggestions, and all was a waste of time.
sweetygirl28 thumbnail
One episode of soumya's remorse that too last 15 mins is all we get for 4 months of torture by dadi, ragmen and soumya.. illogical and they think viewers are idiots..viewers will see whatever they show.. never seen this type of dadi and also this type of dirty politics.. created a distaste totally..yeeks
dunceHat thumbnail
slowed net Anitams!

yup agree wid you!

he's so cute n sensible in WUs, and that's the reason we are trying to talk to him nai?

honestly zero hope...since CVs have a mind which shrinks as the serial ages and that's CVs...but atleast we can let our op known to the one who cares😊

my good deed aks social service (no less!) for the day is done!πŸ˜†
anita_m thumbnail
IF Sahil ever reads this, I want to add another message for the cvs--all us 'negative' critical types have roughly the same perspective on YuvAni. Yes, we once loved their chemistry. But Sharad Tripathi seemed to imagine all our many and varied complaints boiled down to just YuvAni and YuvAni moments, which are often stuck in to please a certain section of viewers, leaving some of us cynically unimpressed.

I don't want artificial YuvAni--I rather each moves on. I want some semblance of dignity for Suhani, and I will happily forego YuvAni for that. I'm sick of Yuvraj's ambivalence and arrogance. Like Saumya, he will accept the slave girl's love without needing to suffer or change (a little--I liked original yuvraj) or grow in the least.

If it's to be YuvAni, let yuvraj feel the pain he deserves.
dunceHat thumbnail
πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: anita_m

IF Sahil ever reads this, I want to add another message for the cvs--all us 'negative' critical types have roughly the same perspective on YuvAni. Yes, we once loved their chemistry. But Sharad Tripathi seemed to imagine all our many and varied complaints boiled down to just YuvAni and YuvAni moments, which are often stuck in to please a certain section of viewers, leaving some of us cynically unimpressed.

I don't want artificial YuvAni--I rather each moves on. I want some semblance of dignity for Suhani, and I will happily forego YuvAni for that. I'm sick of Yuvraj's ambivalence and arrogance. Like Saumya, he will accept the slave girl's love without needing to suffer or change (a little--I liked original yuvraj) or grow in the least.

If it's to be YuvAni, let yuvraj feel the pain he deserves.

and Hey SAHIL!!!

my one more request, is when you do read...pls don't lurk like these CV-guys

do 'LIKE' πŸ˜†and if you post a reply, *fall flat*
yeah that will be me on that cloud floating in the sky

up above in the sky, like a diamond? that's me πŸ˜†
HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Big hugs to you for making this post!! πŸ€— Bang on πŸ‘ And now someone please tweet this to any of the ssel cvs!k
P.S. We love you Sahil and Rajshri and please know that we are watching this show just for you two <3 
Edited by Abhinaya08 - 9 years ago