Champakali And Chamanlal - Page 6

Posted: 8 years ago
True...he should get his act together now. Doesn't every lion fight for his lioness? 
I want to see him do that. Pl Nachiket, pretty pl
Not before we see another thousand misunderstanding, separations and God knows what else
Originally posted by poetic

Same here as well Narges. 
We need to send NR to watch HAK. 

Send NB not NR
Originally posted by goldstar678

Send NB not NR

NB and Team gets a separate funded Screening courtesy I-F members ðŸ˜•

I loved the trailer Sun. Its beautiful. 

me too loved the trailer...there was something very touching about the gist of the whole story woven into those few minutes...

btw i saw the repeat of the show and i had missed the nivedita pam convo in parts while viewing for the first time..i hardly bother with their scenes it is the same ...i noticed that pam told nivedita that if neil is yours then he will come back to you...🤣..i mean seriously what on earth gave her that idea...

NB and Team gets a separate funded Screening courtesy I-F members ðŸ˜•

But NR fate is in the hands of NB,even if they go n watch,I don't think they have the power or control to change their destiny,

Twitter N already admitted that few months back when Pam announced his engagement with FL2.

That's y I have given up as the upcoming track according to articles says that Ragini will be shocked with Ronnie revelations.It will be so stupid and lame if she still believes him and doubt her Nachiket especially after what we saw before last week episodes but then its NB take.

She cries when someone points mistakes of her at twitter that she has 15 years experience in this field but the truth is she has yet to understand Neira.We all the understand them way way better and express it through our OS and FF.
Originally posted by sun29

btw i saw the repeat of the show and i had missed the nivedita pam convo in parts while viewing for the first time..i hardly bother with their scenes it is the same ...i noticed that pam told nivedita that if neil is yours then he will come back to you...🤣..i mean seriously what on earth gave her that idea...

Sun,I think they want to keep Pam away from this upcoming Ronnie track so that no one can blaime her n she later once they end FL 2 character can still be very much around to play her tricks to separate Neira.
Pavan, NB can take pride in the fact that her team and she created NR and some other characters. But as you rightly pointed out, she doesn't understand them as normal, everyday human characters with frailties and emotions.
She just sees them as clay to be rolled into fixed dices so that they adhere to basic Balaji types of characters. I think I understand why she doesn't want to delve deeper. If she tries to do something different, she will have to work a lot more, and a lot harder.

Which she doesn't want to do.

Imagine having RR and PK playing the leads and then imagine them doing those faltu scenes